Josco

The Kings Of Tonga

Hey ROOM...

Thanks for the much need reply, yes again I remind you, WE all have freedom of speech in any given circumstance, but COURTEOUSNESS comes with MANNERS and that is basic (well should be) in any creed. Again there is a toleration mode/medium, yes you are right, you have a choice in here or anywhere, but I would rather not have to read all this, just stating my point, no need to argue, I have no guilty conscience of any individual...but let's just keep it at that pace aye...peace.

I will have to contain my nobleness and adhere to something of more fun...like what...(ROOM)... ;)

Ciao,

Till next time

Long live B.E.G.

P.s. Not bad a website, could someone kindly show me around... :(

P.s. Not bad a website, could someone kindly show me around... :(

I was almost tempted to reply 'Ahh, you mean as in 'show you a round king....', but that would not be showing the proper manners or courteousness, so I will refrain ;)

Guest WH

There is a very strong rumor sweeping the capital city that the King of Tonga has passed away. This has come via e-mail from a foreign worker there.

Guest victoria ofahengaue

why is ya niggas talkin bout mah family

Guest Slix

everyone in here talks a lot of bullsh** thats my little input, hope u guys all realise how right i am :o

everyone in here talks a lot of bullsh** thats my little input, hope u guys all realise how right i am 

Hey ROOM

Now I hope you were not gesturing at my comments, 'cos I speak proper english around here, some can speak but can't spell (either that or are not such good touch typist...typing error perhaps?).

Another thing, we need to educate ourselves in here ROOM, not just fine line something that is of nothing...lol. Glimpsing at the gibberish talk...are you guys europeans or what?. Certaintly don't seem like it...please help me here...DEATHLIST REGULARS...holler back here to this nobleness chick...thanks.

P.s. This is not a hit at you person highlighted quote above...ok, peace. This is for the others in here ROOM...you know who you are!

Much respect to the following quote:

why is ya niggas talkin bout mah family

You go person...stand tall for us Tongans (be brown and proud...that is if you have any in you, get my gesture...peace). Now ROOM figuring this person's indirect comments around here, I am guessing this person is basing her judgement on ROOM your earlier comments towards us Tongans. Now just a question now, are you ROOM making these comments literally 'cos you are not of any TONGAN descent or what?? Please holler back DEATHLIST REGULARS...thanks.

There is a very strong rumor sweeping the capital city that the King of Tonga has passed away. This has come via e-mail from a foreign worker there.

This is SO TRUE...here in NEW ZEALAND...bunch of w**nkers spreading something around here... :o ...got me whined up online there... :D ...forgive me for he is in my nobleness... :D ...peace ROOM... :P .

Cheers

B.e.g. Lives on!

:D Hey ROOM

:o Who is specifically TONGAN in here...just PM me...ok.

P.s. :D I know ROOM there are Europeans in here etc etc etc.

Thanks

B.E.G lives on

Guest Slix

The King of Tonga did not die, this was a rumour, bloody Tongans with their rumours, sheesh (their was a rumour here in NZ that the King of Tonga passed away, just for those who didnt know or care), nice website by the way....just can't stand some people who talk a lot crap, for e.g. palangi's?? are you racist?? like omg what a drama queen,

Guest nur
King of Tonga

This fat old bugger was born in 1918. At 87 therefore, and considerably over weight, must soon be a goner.

Any thoughts?

respect the king man...geez

:D Hey ROOM

:o Who is specifically TONGAN in here...just PM me...ok.

P.s. :D I know ROOM there are Europeans in here etc etc etc.

Thanks

B.E.G lives on

Sorry if I appear a little slow here, but who, or what, is ROOM?

phew! i need to lie down in a darkened ROOM after reading all that.

some of these Tongans are wrong-uns....

Guest IYG

I think it's like the Matrix, it surrounds us. ;)

;) Hey ROOM

;) Who is specifically TONGAN in here...just PM me...ok.

P.s.  :unsure: I know ROOM there are Europeans in here etc etc etc.

Thanks

B.E.G lives on

I believe it's the Royal Oceania Order of Morons.

Guest MaDSkillZ

Royal Oceania Order of Morons = Room hmmm now thats just plain dry!!!! :unsure:;)

Guest TONGAN CRIP..

sh*t.. why dah hell yah talkin' bout dah king of Tonga.. THe Tongans will come and beat sh*t out of yah.. sh*t.. damb.. nobody talks about tongans like dat.. yah f****n' bitches.. sh*t.. annoyin'.. if yah really want to know how we do it in Tonga.. fly your ass out here to Tonga.. and see if you'd survive.. and they call us the FRIENDLY ISLANDS OF TONGA.. to tell yah the truth we are.. but when it comes to sh*t talkers like this.. sh*t.. fly your ass out here to tonga and you'll see wat i'm talkin' bout!!..

dat's all..

Guest Tongan crip..
By the way, who (or what) are palangis?

It's a term used to describe people of European descent in Tonga

I suspect that it's a racist way of describing white people (nothing to do with Europe) so the explanation "It's a term used to describe people of European descent in Tonga" sounds a bit dodgy to me and a smoke screen.

I suppose I could do a check on the Net but I'll be buggered if I'll do that. Oops, back to that again.

ARE U A PALANGI??.. muss be cause yah askin' dah question..???

Palangi is tongan for white.. and it's not in a racist way.. so don't have a cow.. haha

Having done very little research, I've found that the king has effectively been dying since November 2001.

By the way - arn't you Tongans (whatever) the most delightful people.

Having done very little research, I've found that the king has effectively been dying since November 2001.

I think i'll have to disagree with your defintion of "effectively"

If that were the case i'm not so sure he would have lasted

more then 3 years. :)

I've found that the king has effectively been dying since November 2001.

Haven't we all. :)

His Majesty King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV descendant of Queen Salote Tupou the proud guardian of Captain Cook's tortoise.

Well I'll be... Captain Cook's Tortoise

Things aren't so friendly in the 'Friendly Isles' right now, Revolting. Strain on the top Tongan ticker?

Guest Guest_Star Crossed

King's home gutted

Oh dear, there goes the summer home... revolting indeed.

Guest TONGAN BLOOD
His Majesty King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV, yes may have been overweight but i as a Australian with a Tongan backround do remember reading that the Palangi community of U.S.A is the fattest in the world, and yes you where right palangi is not a racist remark unless heard by a palangi, the Tongan people do no have a word for the white man other than palangi, as do the Kiwis other than pakeha' and Australian Aborigionals "gabba",

His Majesty my king on earth whom i serve should be shown a little more respect then what he is currently receiving, he endevours to be apart of everything Europen that could benifit our country or yours...

AMERICA comes in first as the Worlds fattest nation then the UK comes in second..In the words of FAT BASTARD himself "GET IN ME BELLY"

Looks like more stress for the big man's overburdened ticker...

T0_27303_724633.jpg

T0_27303_724638.jpg

It's good to see that the responsible folk of Tonga don't take kindly to pribery. They presumably harbour a dislike for curruption and embezzelment too, unlike the King's official Court Jester.

T0_27303_724672.jpg

Here we see the King in lighter mood enjoying, I'd like to think, a performance from the aforementioned jester. He looks pretty chipper; "unnatural causes" may have to account for his demise if it's to happen in the next few years, IMHO.

I had a look on Deathclock on his behalf; he should have died on Tuesday, 14th April 1992 (yep, you guessed it, it was the 45+ BMI that sealed it for him). Maybe he is just a very, very, very optimistic chap? That will stand him in good stead if his country's turmoil deepens. :huh: