Josco

The Kings Of Tonga

OoO, I wouldn't bother adding any more links regarding the Kng of Tonga's health until he is actually dead.

Well, I'm bored, okay?

OoO, I wouldn't bother adding any more links regarding the Kng of Tonga's health until he is actually dead.

I take it that this would preclude news of a miracle recovery, such as "King of Tonga said to be in superb health as he is towed back to Nuku'alofa" ?

And you have to admit, he's much more entertaining than Gerald Ford.

I take it that this would preclude news of a miracle recovery, such as "King of Tonga said to be in superb health as he is towed back to Nuku'alofa" ?

The Chuckle Brothers are more entertaining than Gerald Ford

Oh come on now, do the Chuckle Brothers invade your dreams and force you to think they're young and robust? :banghead:

Oh come on now, do the Chuckle Brothers invade your dreams and force you to think they're young and robust? :banghead:

No No No, you're confusing The Chuckle Brothers with the minions of Cthulhu

Oh come on now, do the Chuckle Brothers invade your dreams and force you to think they're young and robust? :lol:

No No No, you're confusing The Chuckle Brothers with the minions of Cthulhu

I think you're confusing this thread with the thread about f*ck-all. Please keep it Taufa', gents...

I think you're confusing this thread with the thread about f*ck-all. Please keep it Taufa', gents...

Well I didn't think my comments would be appropriate in the "Dear Abby" thread though. :lol:

Well I didn't think my comments would be appropriate in the "Dear Abby" thread though. :D

I can't imagine where your comments would ever be appropriate. :lol:

Well, I'm bored, okay?

A big word which starts with the letter 'H' comes to mind...

(and it's not Handrejka)

Well I didn't think my comments would be appropriate in the "Dear Abby" thread though. :D

I can't imagine where your comments would ever be appropriate. :lol:

if this isn't Mr.Hopkins and is Ms.Kitten Sitter...

I just wanted to tell you that I think you are very capeable.

A big word which starts with the letter 'H' comes to mind...

???

Hippopotamus?

I'm guessing hypocrite, but I haven't really been paying attention to the conversation in its entirety.

It could be any of these H words?

Hysteria? Helicopter? Horus? Hydrogen? Hacker? Hater? Hesitated? Hallusinated? Harbor? Hell? Harvest? Heart? Haze? Happiness? Hazel? Horse? Happening? Hearshy? Hogan? Hitler? Head? Holler? Harder? Harmony? Held? Hold? Hint? Helped? Hein? Hitting? Hurt? Horrible? Hardcore? Horn? Hello? Her? Him? He?

Hysteria? Helicopter? Horus? Hydrogen? Hacker? Hater? Hesitated? Hallusinated? Harbor? Hell? Harvest? Heart? Haze? Happiness? Hazel? Horse? Happening? Hearshy? Hogan? Hitler? Head? Holler? Harder? Harmony? Held? Hold? Hint? Helped? Hein? Hitting? Hurt? Horrible? Hardcore? Horn? Hello? Her? Him? He?

Probably none of those, since most aren't long words and hallusinated isn't a word at all. :lol:

Anyhow, I think Windsor is referring to some comments you made about iain and thus you doing something similar is hypocritical - at least that was my interpretation. I don't want to get involved though, perhaps you two should have a chat? :D

Anyhow, I think Windsor is referring to some comments you made about iain and thus you doing something similar is hypocritical - at least that was my interpretation. I don't want to get involved though, perhaps you two should have a chat? :lol:

Oh I didn't realise Iain & Windsor were best buddys now. :D

Whatever. At least I'm doing something constructive with my boredom, like finding relevant artticles.. That's more than can be said for iain.

No sign of haemmorage, hepatitis, hadhischips or hearse yet though?

Now "ailing". Sadly no 'H' words other than Maori Party MP, Hone Harawira.

I counted hospital, herald, he, half-hour & had.

Hopeless. Hardly had a hope that previous post, piss poor research. I blame the school system.

Anyhow, I think Windsor is referring to some comments you made about iain and thus you doing something similar is hypocritical - at least that was my interpretation. I don't want to get involved though, perhaps you two should have a chat? :lol:

Oh I didn't realise Iain & Windsor were best buddys now. :D

Whatever. At least I'm doing something constructive with my boredom, like finding relevant artticles.. That's more than can be said for iain.

Fine, just continue posting news articles that don't exactly tell us anything new...

Probably none of those, since most aren't long words and hallusinated isn't a word at all. :lol:

I couldn't be bothered to double check. You should be praising me like a follower after making that minor list. I could have come up with a few more... poor performance by me.

Are you lot still whoring on here? Is this some sort of conspiracy? In the last 24 hours, an entire page of (mostly, with one or two exceptions) utter, utter garbage has been posted here, ffs, and the kittens are going fvcking apesh!t.

I woke from my cat-nap early this afternoon from a dream in which T4 had died, and there had been a deluge of posting in the thread. I remember feeling dismayed that I hadn't been awake and able to post at the time his death, but glad that at least I'd care less about the disgraceful level of whorage herein.

I know everyone's DL "ones we missed" spidey-sense is tingling; "Imminent Death" reports tend to do that, but that's no reason to go on posting irrelevant crap in this thread. PM each other or, better yet, get in the chat :lol:

Are you lot still whoring on here? Is this some sort of conspiracy? In the last 24 hours, an entire page of (mostly, with one or two exceptions) utter, utter garbage has been posted here, ffs, and the kittens are going fvcking apesh!t.

I woke from my cap-nap early this afternoon from a dream in which T4 had died, and there had been a deluge of posting in the thread. I remember feeling dismayed that I hadn't been awake and able to post at the time his death, but glad that at least I'd care less about the disgraceful level of whorage herein.

I know everyone's DL "ones we missed" spidey-sense is tingling; "Imminent Death" reports tend to do that, but that's no reason to go on posting irrelevant crap in this thread. PM each other or, better yet, get in the chat ;)

Well that's us told, eh?

The Tongan Government is setting up a website to keep deathlisters (and perhaps other interested parties) informed about the current health of the king.