Josco

The Kings Of Tonga

Guest Cheryl

Palangi is not offensive to the white people if the white people understand that it is simply the term for white or european descent in the language of the tongan. It is not more offensive then other nations calling tongan people tongans. or I guess you could call whites Americans, but then all whites do not live in America, do they. It is just only the word the tongans use in their language for white human beings. I find nothing offensive about this and yes I am a WHITE - PALANGI AMERICAN

Guest Guest

HEY YOU FAT UGLY PEOPLE........ LOL WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSSY......NESS..... HAHAHAHAHA

LEAVE OUR KING ALONE AND OUR COUNTRY ALONE......... OK..?????

MONKEY......!!! LOL

:D

HEY YOU FAT UGLY PEOPLE........ LOL WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSSY......NESS..... HAHAHAHAHA

LEAVE OUR KING ALONE AND OUR COUNTRY ALONE......... OK..?????

MONKEY......!!! LOL

:D

Rest assured: death is exactly our business. You don't have to like it, but it'll be yours too.

regards,

Hein

Guest Itieram
By the way, who (or what) are palangis?

It's a term used to describe people of European descent in Tonga

I suspect that it's a racist way of describing white people (nothing to do with Europe) so the explanation "It's a term used to describe people of European descent in Tonga" sounds a bit dodgy to me and a smoke screen.

I suppose I could do a check on the Net but I'll be buggered if I'll do that. Oops, back to that again.

"Palangi" as "Pakeha" in Maori, is a term used to discribe white people. Nothing at all to do with Europe.

Guest JNR
King of Tonga

This fat old bugger was born in 1918. At 87 therefore, and considerably over weight, must soon be a goner.

Any thoughts?

UR REALLY SAD!! U SHLDN'T BE SAYING STUFF LYK DAT, BUT DEN IN A WAY HE PASSED AWAY TODAY....R.I.P OUR BELOVED KING TAUFA'AHAU TUPOU IV!!!

Guest Victor

Thanks Cheryl I do hope understand what is that word palangi means but I'll try explain it to you. This is only my own not from anybody else lol but, I think it'll help. It happend way back to the 1800's when British ships and sailors roam the Pacific ocean for colonies aye. When the Tongan peoples of those days see those ships approaching from the horizon, its looked like as the mask of the ship is touching (pa) the sky(langi). You should try this lol. Then they all screams hey looked, its that thing is pa ki he langi means is that thing is touching the sky as they never seen a ship with a mask like that before. So from that day, they called the white peoples on that ship palangi its not a bad word after all aye Cheryl (but remember this is my own lmao)

Guest tongan rYdAh!!!Koe a
King of Tonga

This fat old bugger was born in 1918. At 87 therefore, and considerably over weight, must soon be a goner.

Any thoughts?

First of all I don't appreciate you calling my king a 'fat old bugger'.You are such a ridiculous person.No Doubt that he's over weight but you didn't have to bring it out like that.Would you like it if I call you uGlY ass???I don't think so. Show some respect you sh*t head. Soon you're gonna be on the waiting list to go to HELL!

King of Tonga

Any thoughts?

First of all I don't appreciate you calling my king a 'fat old bugger'.You are such a ridiculous person.No Doubt that he's over weight but you didn't have to bring it out like that.Would you like it if I call you uGlY ass???I don't think so. Show some respect you sh*t head. Soon you're gonna be on the waiting list to go to HELL!

Aha! Another contender for the much-coveted RFC 616 award.

1. [0] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.
  2. [0] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.
  3. [0] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.
  4. [1] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.
  5. [1] The post states or infers that the poster is morally or intellectually superior to the members of DeathList.net.
  6. [1] The post contains one or more obscenities.
  7. [0] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.
  8. [1] The post states or infers a wish that the members of DeathList.net to go to hell.
  9. [0] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.
  10. [0] The post contains two or more grammatical errors.
  11. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "there / their / they're / there're".
  12. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".
  13. [0] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".
  14. [0] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.
  15. [1] The post contains five or more instances of bad interpunction and capitalisation.
  16. [0] The post contains three or more instances of a multisyllabic word written in ALL CAPS.
  17. [0] The post is written in one case only (lower case or capital).
  18. [1] The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).
  19. [0] The post contains l33t5PE@K or AOLese.
  20. [0] The post speaks about the poster in the third person
  21. [0] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.
  22. [1] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.
  23. [1] The post tries to rebut a statement that was not made in a previous post in the topic.
  24. [0] The post contains one or more email addresses.
  25. [0] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats.

The DLRI of this post is a measly (8/25)*100 = 32.

regards,

Hein

King of Tonga

Any thoughts?

Aha! Another contender for the much-coveted

The DLRI of this post is a measly (8/25)*100 = 32.

regards,

Hein

:o:D

Guest Guest

YEAH...HOW ABOUT "F**k YOU!!" AND WHO THE F**k ARE YOU TO GO AROUND CALLING The Late MAJESTY, TAUFA`AHAU TUPOU IV A "FAT OLD BUGGER" YOUR MOM OBVIOUSLY DIDNT TEACH YOU HOW TO SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHERS...AND YEAH, YOU MAY SAY THAT MY MOM NEEDS TO TEACH ME, BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO RESPECT sh*t HEADS LIKE YOU...HAVE A GOOD DAY...BITCH!!

King of Tonga

Any thoughts?

YEAH...HOW ABOUT "F**k YOU!!" AND WHO THE F**k ARE YOU TO GO AROUND CALLING The Late MAJESTY, TAUFA`AHAU TUPOU IV A "FAT OLD BUGGER" YOUR MOM OBVIOUSLY DIDNT TEACH YOU HOW TO SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHERS...AND YEAH, YOU MAY SAY THAT MY MOM NEEDS TO TEACH ME, BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO RESPECT sh*t HEADS LIKE YOU...HAVE A GOOD DAY...BITCH!!

Yet another rant to rate! :oRFC 616 award.

1. [0] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.
  2. [0] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.
  3. [0] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.
  4. [1] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.
  5. [1] The post states or infers that the poster is morally or intellectually superior to the members of DeathList.net.
  7. [0] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.
  8. [1] The post states or infers a wish that the members of DeathList.net to go to hell.
  9. [0] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.
  10. [1] The post contains two or more grammatical errors.
  11. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "there / their / they're / there're".
  12. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".
  13. [0] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".
  14. [0] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.
  15. [1] The post contains five or more instances of bad interpunction and capitalisation.
  16. [0] The post contains three or more instances of a multisyllabic word written in ALL CAPS.
  18. [1] The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).
  20. [0] The post speaks about the poster in the third person
  21. [0] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.
  22. [1] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.
  23. [1] The post tries to rebut a statement that was not made in a previous post in the topic.
  25. [0] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats.

The DLRI of this post is (9/25)*100 = 36.

Guest TONGAN

I'm sorry but..... F**k all u idiots who speak lyke dis. This is our king, so go and F*** yourselves. I'm really sorry about swearing but i really feel hurt just readin this Bulls***. I'm tongan in blood and also tongan at heart..... please people of the world, dont say things that hurt other people. Tongans are loyal to the king, so if you dont mind me, ....... F*** You.

tears are falling from my eyes as i write this. i feel useless, because i'm not able to reach over to you and rip your F***ing head, you son of a b****. i would acctually write these swears if i was a non tongan, but respect is in my blood, so i apologise again. you B**** A** M**** F*****. i'm very sorry.

by the way.... F**k YOU, sorry

I'm sorry but..... F**k all u idiots who speak lyke dis. This is our king, so go and F*** yourselves. I'm really sorry about swearing but i really feel hurt just readin this Bulls***. I'm tongan in blood and also tongan at heart..... please people of the world, dont say things that hurt other people. Tongans are loyal to the king, so if you dont mind me, ....... F*** You.

tears are falling from my eyes as i write this. i feel useless, because i'm not able to reach over to you and rip your F***ing head, you son of a b****. i would acctually write these swears if i was a non tongan, but respect is in my blood, so i apologise again. you B**** A** M**** F*****. i'm very sorry.

by the way.... F**k YOU, sorry

What a very polite boy :) .

Guest #@$#)(^

You can take your dumbass quotes and shove it up your F*****g ass you bitch whoring dick. leave the king to rest in peace you piece of sh*t,.... you are even less than sh*t you are a motherfucking asshole.

there is no swear that could explain your F*****g stupidity

you bitch

You can take your dumbass quotes and shove it up your F*****g ass you bitch whoring dick. leave the king to rest in peace you piece of sh*t,.... you are even less than sh*t you are a motherfucking asshole.

you bitch

These visitors are all so pleasant aren't they? Bringing sunlight and joy to all, eh?

Anyway, I was just wondering how this thread was stopping the poor old king from resting in peace? Does discussing his death have the effect of prodding him back to life every now and then? If so, all you ranters out there had better stop adding to this thread! It must be terrible for the big old guy!

you bitch

Did you just get a dictionary and look up all the rude words, and then see if you could use them all in one go? You missed out c*nt though, which is one of the good ones. Feel free to have another go.

Who isn't leaving the King to rest in peace, I think he was quite a popular figure on this site.

Or is it the phrase 'fat old bugger' that Josco used in 2005 that upsets everyone? It's not even that offensive; the word bugger shouldn't be taken literally, it can be an endearing term in fact. You touchy bugger. See? :)

I'd be interested to see you try & get an asshole to f*ck anything, never mind anyone's mother. Perhaps a double-headed dildo would make it possible, is that what you had in mind?

If not, perhaps your next purchase should be a 'biology of the human body' book. Once you've finished with the dictionary, that is.

I don't need any swear to explain your stupidity, you did it rather well yourself.

you bitch

We may be alot of things but at the end of the day, at least we are not Tongan.

Right load of lard asses. Just like your dead King.

I hope he is going in a vault because I'd feel sorry for the f****r digging the hole. Christ, the pall bearers would be pulled down with him as they lowered him in!

you bitch

You called me a "bitch whoring dick". You are so sweet. I know you're only doing it to make me feel wanted. Come here and give me a kiss. :)

Phirst of all, let me say that all uv you peeple is sick!!! A gud frend of mine dyed resently and my aunt tillie has cancer!!! You are not fit to shine her shoos, let alone critisize her!!! This is a morelly reprehensibol sight and he (the poster) is farr superior to all of youse!!!??!! You can all go and #%$*&!$#%% your selfs and it would be fiting if you wood all dye and go to hell!!!! There are no weigh that your going to heaven and i have known this for alot of thyme. The again, you mite go to heaven after awl!!! As we all know, the Lock Ness munster is REEL and not a fake as earlier stated in this thread?!?!! If ewe dont agree with him (the poster) he will come to you're house and get youse!!!!!

How's my score?

Phirst of all, let me say that all uv you peeple is sick!!! A gud frend of mine dyed resently and my aunt tillie has cancer!!! You are not fit to shine her shoos, let alone critisize her!!! This is a morelly reprehensibol sight and he (the poster) is farr superior to all of youse!!!??!! You can all go and #%$*&!$#%% your selfs and it would be fiting if you wood all dye and go to hell!!!! There are no weigh that your going to heaven and i have known this for alot of thyme. The again, you mite go to heaven after awl!!! As we all know, the Lock Ness munster is REEL and not a fake as earlier stated in this thread?!?!! If ewe dont agree with him (the poster) he will come to you're house and get youse!!!!!
  1. [1] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.
  2. [1] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.
  3. [1] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.
  7. [1] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.
  9. [1] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.
  12. [1] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".
  13. [1] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".
  14. [1] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.
  20. [1] The post speaks about the poster in the third person [Yes! -- MH]
  21. [1] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.
  25. [1] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats.

How's my score?

The DLRI of this post is (20/25)*100 = 88. There's some room for improvement, but it's the highscore.

regards,

Hein

Ranting tutorial: Ranters, particularly Tonganese ranters, please study this post carefully in the light of your previous pisspoor efforts. It's a crying shame that it has needed a Deathlister to outline correct ranting ettiquette and composition. Note the restrained use of capital letters, economy of phrasing and judicious introduction of poor Aunt Tillie with not a mention anywhere of obesity or gratuitous references to rippling rolls of blubber cascading over the sarong in neat buttery bulbous folds spreading ever outwards like a melting ice cream tipped face down on the pavement. There is Humpty Dumpty shattered into a myriad fragments beneath his wall and there is the genial amorphous blob in Humpty's modern incarnation. sh*t happens, even in Tonga.

1. [1] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.
  2. [1] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.
  3. [1] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.
  7. [1] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.
  9. [1] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.
  12. [1] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".
  13. [1] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".
  14. [1] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.
  20. [1] The post speaks about the poster in the third person [Yes! -- MH]
  21. [1] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.
  25. [1] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats.

How's my score?

The DLRI of this post is (20/25)*100 = 88. There's some room for improvement, but it's the highscore.

regards,

Hein

Guest kalo

hey 2 al u palagiz so wat palagiz is nt a rascist remark..daym...n da king shud b left alone..tonganxananz do

Guest Guest

why didn't you just call them about it?

Guest kalo

my king has done nothing 2 yall.so jst leave hm outta dis bullcrap website.aiite..gosh how dare uz talk bwt my king like dat aye....go n mind ur own bizness...n yup i remember something bwt palagiz bein da fattest