ladyfiona

Pumping Them Out In The Birthing Pool 2023

Honestly I didn't mind the joke. I'm half asleep anyway so went straight over my head.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, msc said:

More a puerile reference to Fiona absent minded saying Diego having had her. Not meant to impregnate your own picks! :lol:

Really it was a @Gooseberry Crumblejoke...

hahaha, got it,:lol::D

Oh hurrah. I'll update the scores in a moment. Thanks for letting me know.

Edit - @diego has reached triple digits and this is now the current score:

• Diego - 100 points (Paris Hilton - Joker, Lindsay Lohan)
  • The Old Crem - 65 points (Ashleigh Barty, Princess Eugenie, Paris Hilton)
  • LadyFiona - 60 points (Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan)
  • DeathBecomesThem - 40 points (Paris Hilton)
  • LizLemon - 20 points (Peta Murgatroyd)
  • Like 2

On 30/11/2022 at 22:38, ladyfiona said:

Masterlist of players and who they have. Age range is correct at time of submission.

TheOldCrem

17-30: Ashleigh Barty

31-35: Rebecca Adlington, Pixie Lott, Adele, Lily Collins, Lacey Turner, Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice

41-50: Kourtney Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Serena Williams

17-30: Taylor Lautner, Brooklyn Beckham, Kalvin Phillips, Ben White, Max Whitlock, Henry Slade, Tom Daley

31-40: Karim Benzema, Jorghino

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBdyBhsz1w/
Henry Slade and his wife Megan are having baby number 2. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBdyBhsz1w/
Henry Slade and his wife Megan are having baby number 2. 

Thank you very much. Grand total of 10 points been added to your score.

• Like 2

Updated score:

• Diego - 130 points (Paris Hilton - Joker, Lindsay Lohan, Daniel Radcliffe, Brenda Song)
  • LadyFiona - 100 points (Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Brenda Song, Jason Kenny, Tom Daley)
  • The Old Crem - 85 points (Ashleigh Barty, Princess Eugenie, Paris Hilton, Henry Slade, Tom Daley)
  • DeathBecomesThem - 45 points (Paris Hilton, Jessa Seewald (miscarriage) )

I'll be interested in playing next round (next year?)

7 hours ago, lilham said:

I'll be interested in playing next round (next year?)

Of course and around December i'll be posting a new thread so that those who wish to take part are able to.

@Bibliogryphon - I checked my word document and no.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Serena Williams is pregnant and so congrats to @The Old Crem.

Scoreboard:

• Diego - 130 points (Paris Hilton - Joker, Lindsay Lohan, Daniel Radcliffe, Brenda Song)
  • The Old Crem - 125 points (Ashleigh Barty, Princess Eugenie, Paris Hilton, Henry Slade, Tom Daley, Serena Williams)
  • LadyFiona - 100 points (Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Brenda Song, Jason Kenny, Tom Daley)
  • DeathBecomesThem - 45 points (Paris Hilton, Jessa Seewald (miscarriage))

If anyone knows others in the list on page 1 are pregnant then let me know on here or message. :)

• Like 1

Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant which means:

@LizLemon gets double points as they had her as joker

@The Old Crem gets points and has correctly guessed all three of his 41-50 year old women.

I get double points because I guessed Travis Scott and he was my joker. (I got the wrong Travis ignore this)

New scores:

• The Old Crem - 165 points (Ashleigh Barty, Princess Eugenie, Paris Hilton, Henry Slade, Tom Daley, Serena Williams, Kourtney Kardashian)
  • LizLemon - 100 points (Peta Murgatroyd, Kourtney Kardashian - joker)
  • Gooseberry Crumble - 0 points

Shane Dawson is most likely expecting twins with his husband via surrogate and even told us names of the twins in vlogs. I don't trust those two at all, so until I see baby being born announcement then i'm not adding him as a proper score yet.

• Like 1

Too bad nobody picked Al Pacino and Robert De Niro !

• Like 3

image.png.bfce75d23b738c4e826f50d8cee7cf22.png

I think this must be one of those competitions where you have to complete the sentence to win

I think I will guess at Fuckwit

Just to distract from the news he didn't hand in the Whatsapp text messages on time.

• Like 1

Will update scores shortly and will also include Shane Dawson because it's news everywhere now that they have twins via surrogate.

@LizLemon moves into second place. Meanwhile @Gooseberry Crumble is waiting for a lot of athletes to be fathers.

• The Old Crem - 180 points (Ashleigh Barty, Princess Eugenie, Paris Hilton, Henry Slade, Tom Daley, Serena Williams, Kourtney Kardashian, Pixie Lott)
  • LizLemon - 140 points (Peta Murgatroyd, Kourtney Kardashian - joker, Clare Crawley)
  • LadyFiona - 115 points (Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Brenda Song, Jason Kenny, Tom Daley, Shane Dawson)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:
Points for you @ladyfiona and @diego as Lindsay Lohan gives birth.

Thanks for pointing this out, though already scored her months ago on pregnancy announcement. Although slightly questionable name of the child.

• Like 2

Updated scores as of 2nd September:

• The Old Crem - 195 points (Ashleigh Barty, Princess Eugenie, Paris Hilton, Henry Slade, Tom Daley, Serena Williams, Kourtney Kardashian, Pixie Lott, Rebecca Adlington)
  • LizLemon - 140 points (Peta Murgatroyd, Kourtney Kardashian - joker, Clare Crawley)
  • LadyFiona - 115 points (Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Brenda Song, Jason Kenny, Tom Daley, Shane Dawson)

If anyone has been missed then please let me know. Congrats to @The Old Crem and you are now 5 points off from 200. Meanwhile football players are having a family just not the right ones for @Gooseberry Crumble.

Keep an eye on Jessa Seewald because there are some pregnancy rumours about after having a miscarriage start of the year.  Also Olympia Valance is doing "everything in her power" to try and get pregnant after having a miscarriage two years ago.

Britney Spears is divorcing her husband so I don't think anything will happen there.

• Like 2