Sign in to follow this  
YoungWillz

Russell Grant

Russell Grant may have been mentioned on the Forum before. Some may say fat, others say jolly, yet others say cuddly.

What can be said about the man who has made a personality out of astrology in the UK is that he is larger than life. From the early days of breakfast telly in the UK, to Strictly Come Dancing and all the star signs in between.

Some concern must therefore be raised that he recently underwent surgery to remove a brain tumour to save his sight. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11505869/Russell-Grants-eyesight-saved-five-hour-brain-tumour-operation.html

For the next six months he has been instructed not to sneeze or blow his nose, it's reported. (Good luck with that!).

Anyhow, he says he is on the road to recovery. But what does the future hold? Will man ever reach the outer reaches of the solar system, thus aligning man's rocket with Uranus?

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

For the next six months he has been instructed not to sneeze or blow his nose, it's reported. (Good luck with that!).

Christ I'd be absolutely fucked!

Russell IS on my punt pool. I told TQR the guy was an absolute HA cert. I think that deadpool started about three centuries ago now....

• Like 1

Ah.  I knew I'd got him somewhere - he's in my 50/50 team.

Must say, before James Corden became a thing, I considered Russell Grant to have the most punchable face on telly.

• Like 3

Let's get the obvious one out of the way. If you want a prediction on when he is going to die you could just ask him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Let's get the obvious one out of the way. If you want a prediction on when he is going to die you could just ask him.

When Uranus is deeply embedded in the Earth 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nice bloke.  Mrs Bearer knew him from the hotel she used to work in.  Always said hello to everyone he met. No aires or graces. 

• Like 3

Good old Russell is off to the hospital for checks after discovery of a hormone deficiency it looks like: 

As an aside, I'm worried that he isn't a pick on the DDP after years of appearances.

You know what that means. *checks astrology chart for signs of movement in Cassiopeia*

11 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

As an aside, I'm worried that he isn't a pick on the DDP after years of appearances.

You know what that means. *checks astrology chart for signs of movement in Cassiopeia*

He was on my Pointless Theme last year, but I have retired that for now so he will probably go this year.

• Like 1