Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2024

1 minute ago, wildstorm said:

I hear Verne Gagne has Alzheimer's disease

That’s a shame. I always liked him in the Austin Powers films.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Famous6Eva said:

Highly probable Andrew Tate is Epsteined in Prison the next 24 months.  Was arrested yesterday for sex trafficking(most likely some were underage)

There are also rumours that the arrest was possible then because in his attempts to get back at Greta Thunberg he revealed his location/being in the country through including the Pizza Box in his video. This has also led to jokes around Andrews getting done over by pizza.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

Didn't Peter Falk die in 2011? :wacko:

But Sharon Osbourne with her recent health scare makes her somebody to consider for 2024

Plus I can't see her cope if Ozzy gives up the ghost (and he does have em) :ghost2:

No he did not.

If you're going to deal in conspiracy theories and death hoaxes, you'll get banned from the forum.

Peter Falk is alive, but sadly he is suffering from some kind of ailment which I can't..... what were we talking about again?

• Haha 3

If not included in 2023, then Gaston Glock should be in there. He's had a few health problems over the years

Frank Gehry is getting up in years. he'll be 94 next year. 

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

If not included in 2023, then Gaston Glock should be in there. He's had a few health problems over the years

Frank Gehry is getting up in years. he'll be 94 next year. 

both looked fine when i did my annual sweep of the web for updates on my previous picks.

Glock did have COVID earlier this year, but seems to have recovered. Gehry seems to be indestructable (or very private about any health struggles... then again architects seem to live forever)

On 29/12/2022 at 16:57, TQR said:

Get Sulu on the committee, I say!

GettyImages-1148872069.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ip

9 hours ago, wildstorm said:

I hear Verne Gagne has Alzheimer's disease

No win there!

13 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

No he did not.

If you're going to deal in conspiracy theories and death hoaxes, you'll get banned from the forum.

Peter Falk is alive, but sadly he is suffering from some kind of ailment which I can't..... what were we talking about again?

Are you on about somebody else with the same name? 

I only know one Peter Falk and he was columbo :huh:

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Miranda lass said:

Nice catch Miranda!

5f9.gif.c11c117c78608357ec92946a69b53c6b.gif

• Thanks 1

Baseball Player Ron Hunt has had Parkinson's Disease since 2018

His record of getting hit by 50 pitches in the 1971 season is the most since 1900

6 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

Oh, for Falk's sake! I am afraid you may also be showing early signs of Alzheimer's. :(

I don't think Elton john will live much longer, if he somehow makes it through 2023 then he will need to be put on the 2024 list. He just seems like the type of person who wouldn't make it far in old age, what with his history of alcohol and drug abuse.

On 29/12/2022 at 20:29, Spade_Cooley said:

Maude Apatow turns 27 in 2024.

Deffo due for a new member of club 27 soonish :dead3:

4 hours ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Not Pelé, Barbara Walters and Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI/Joseph Ratzinger :)

So you used Pope Benedict' XVI's real name but not Pelé's?  :rolleyes:

I would not be shocked if they die in 2023 or 2024:

Genevieve de Fontenay 

Alexandre Arcady

Robert Duvall 

Robert Badinter

Jacques Delord

On 29/12/2022 at 11:41, TheKeysOfMarinus said:

I’ll repeat what I said in the 2023 thread - Ray Davies, who’ll be 80 in 2024 and seems to spend a lot of time in his old pub haunts in London.

If it makes you feel better, I’ve got Dave Davies covered last year and this year Team Gris Gris.

On 29/12/2022 at 11:57, Ulitzer95 said:

Timmy Mallett will be 69 in 2024. Strikes me as yet another one of these comedian types that won't live to a very old age.

You’re a better comedian than Timmy.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Cunto said:

You’re a better comedian than Timmy.  

Watching my mother slip a disc and dislocate her shoulder the other week  was still funnier than that gormless prick Mallett.

Una Kay
Michael Sinelnikoff
Robert Solow

17 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

Deffo due for a new member of club 27 soonish :dead3:

I actually considered a 27 club theme team but kept my current two and a main team instead. 

Well, now it’s Time to unveil some of my AO picks

- Sébastien Haller (b. 1994) : french ivorian football player diagnosed with testicles cancer and has underwent some opérations recently. Has gone worryingly quiet on social media since november. 
- Catherine Laborde (b. 1951) : french weathergirl with Body Lewy Dementia and is said to be on her last leg

- Jean Lassalle (b. 1955) : french politician and several Time candidate at the presidential election. Has undergone 4 heart operation last year without much success as it is said that he still have cardiac problem. Has gone quite quiet since.

- Adrien Quattenans (b. 1990) : the riskier one. French politician and member of La France Insoumise. Was accused of domestic violence by his ex wife recently and lost his job in the party he was. Cancelled everywhere. Is not welcome to the Assemblée nationale anymore. Might commit suicide as he’s known to be quite « passionate » and impulsive.

- Tristan Waleckx (b. 1983) : another risky one. French journalist. I heard from several people that he has terminal cancer. Would make sense as he was one of the two french journalist in Fukushima at the Time of the incident. Still really active though. 
- Daniel Baremboim (b. 1930) : argentine born conductor Who suffers from an unspecified neurodegenerative illness. 
- Michel Coté (b. 1950) : canadian actor Who is waiting for a kidney transplant and other ailments. 

I expect one or two of them to to this year. 

• Like 4