Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2024

Carroll Baker- mega Hollywood star, will be 93 next year and hasn’t been heard from in years. Closer to death than Angie Dickinson I feel.

• Like 1

Jurassic park star Sam Neill he'll be 77 with third stage cancer in his blood  :bombguy:

• Like 1

Unless he dies this year, I say Robert Solow, he'll be turning 100 next year.

• Like 1

Well, I wanted to keep this one private for potential pools next year but I don’t know how life threatening these illnesses are and I feel generous so here we are : Delilah Belle, model, singer and daughter of Lisa Rinna had a seizure while filming a music video. Back in January she revealed she was battling autoimmune and chronic illnesses including Lyme disease, Epstein Barr virus encephalitis and pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorder associated with streptococcal infections (PANDAS). She also had an overdosis in January 2021. She has seizures every now and then apparently. She’s only 24.

She may obit as she appeared in The Real Housewives apparently and Lisa Rinna is quite famous.  

• Shocked 1

Michael Parkinson should be up there. He is 89 next year and based on a recent TV interview he doesn't look well.

• Like 1