Paul Bearer

The deaD of 2023

12 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, that was a good start.

Indeed it was but hey ho…

… it was a question asked and and answered in a thread that is, it would seem, misleadingly entitled 'The deaD of 2023', the search function is still as bad as I remember it being and unsurprisingly, I'll lose no sleep over it.

I swear I’m one of the very few on here that have no issues arise using the search function. 

It’s not perfect, but if you know how to use it properly it’s not as bad as everyone likes to make out it is. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Malc Abre said:

Indeed it was but hey ho…

… it was a question asked and and answered in a thread that is, it would seem, misleadingly entitled 'The deaD of 2023', the search function is still as bad as I remember it being and unsurprisingly, I'll lose no sleep over it.

Good idea, go to sleep.

Eamonn Holmes suffering pain with his spine made me chuckle as I thought no TV journalist had a spine as they are simply parasites living off the fame or misery of others. My message to this particular maggot is clear, “Go on a diet Fatbody!” Could be an outsider for death in 2023 to replace my chuckles with screaming howls of laugher. Oh, please let it be so!

• Confused 3

31 minutes ago, OneManJury said:

Eamonn Holmes suffering pain with his spine made me chuckle as I thought no TV journalist had a spine as they are simply parasites living off the fame or misery of others. My message to this particular maggot is clear, “Go on a diet Fatbody!” Could be an outsider for death in 2023 to replace my chuckles with screaming howls of laugher. Oh, please let it be so!

You're fucking insane, aren't you?

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

11 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

You're fucking insane, aren't you?

Potty mouth.

16 minutes ago, OneManJury said:

Potty mouth.

The same potty mouth I kiss/lick/suck your mother with.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, WinterCake said:

Author and Playright Fay Weldon died earlier this morning. 

Never heard of her but never heard of the 7 billion on the planet either.

4 minutes ago, OneManJury said:

Never heard of her but never heard of the 7 billion on the planet either.

Seems to be somewhat big. Was number 4 trending on twitter in UK; so still notable by many people ig.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WinterCake said:

Seems to be somewhat big. Was number 4 trending on twitter in UK; so still notable by many people ig.

She wrote the book that the Meryl Streep, Rosanne Barr film The Life & Loves of a She-Devil was based earlier it had been a much better BBC TV series.

She adapted Pride & Prejudice for the BBC but not the version that everyone still talks about. Big news in British literary circles

• Thanks 1

Italian former footballer Ernesto Castano dead at 83.

Quentin Williams, member of the Connecticut House of Representitives dead at 39 in a traffic collision

Quentin Williams.jpg

3 minutes ago, WinterCake said:

Quentin Williams, member of the Connecticut House of Representitives dead at 39 in a traffic collision

Quentin Williams.jpg

Thought it was Tiger Woods on drugs.

• Haha 2

Well, that just goes to show you the kind of lawless, irresponsible dangerous people that operate in the world of (checks what he won his Grammy for).... polka music.

10 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Mark Capps, a Grammy Award-winning recording engineer, has died. He was 54. Capps was killed by a SWAT time while brandishing a weapon.

https://variety.com/2023/music/news/nashville-recording-engineer-shot-killed-police-swat-mark-capps-1235480406/

Polka dot right on the forehead.

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Well, that just goes to show you the kind of lawless, irresponsible dangerous people that operate in the world of (checks what he won his Grammy for).... polka music.

The Grammys last had the category in 2009, so you can blame them for abandoning the genre.