Paul Bearer

The deaD of 2023

16 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, and likely a tonnage of steroids consumed by some of them, which will be catching up with them now. 

I'm halfway through doing this on a word document. Not as many as you may think though one is in prison on a 6 year charge and has history of steroid abuse. A female gladiator got breast cancer in 2013 but recovered.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

I'm halfway through doing this on a word document. Not as many as you may think though one is in prison on a 6 year charge and has history of steroid abuse. A female gladiator got breast cancer in 2013 but recovered.

As long as Wolf is OK!

I remember well Shadow being fired for drugs addiction. We used to love him as he was take no prisoners, especially in Duel where he was undefeated. Whenever they'd show repeats after the firing they had to put a disclaimer that this was filmed before his firing!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, msc said:

As long as Wolf is OK!

I remember well Shadow being fired for drugs addiction. We used to love him as he was take no prisoners, especially in Duel where he was undefeated. Whenever they'd show repeats after the firing they had to put a disclaimer that this was filmed before his firing!

I am not on my home computer to check but think he's good.

Found out Katie Price has a history with two people on the show, one she was engaged to and one she married (Alex Reid was a Contender). 

A female gladiator is Angelina Jolie's stunt double and godmother to Shiloh. Rest of women didn't do much after - meanwhile half the men are actors in Hollywood or run their own gyms.

4 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

I am not on my home computer to check but think he's good.

Found out Katie Price has a history with two people on the show, one she was engaged to and one she married (Alex Reid was a Contender). 

A female gladiator is Angelina Jolie's stunt double and godmother to Shiloh. Rest of women didn't do much after - meanwhile half the men are actors in Hollywood or run their own gyms.

Eunice Huthart. My friend was her lawyer, they did not get on.

5 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Katie Price has a history with two people on the show

Only two? And people say the poor woman has no restraint.

On 23/01/2023 at 23:42, alt obits guy said:

Jeremy Ruehlemann's girlfriend, Mary-Brian Clarke, dead at 24.

https://people.com/style/mary-brian-clarke-girlfriend-of-late-model-jeremy-ruehlemann-dead-24/

• Sad 2

the french twitter account of "Alertes Infos" (Breaking News) has just tweeted that 

Who is it ???

27dzif.jpg

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

the french twitter account of "Alertes Infos" (Breaking News) has just tweeted that 

Who is it ???

27dzif.jpg

Some kind of error in the follow up tweet?

• Like 1

Just now, YoungWillz said:

Some kind of error in the follow up tweet?

yes, the person behind the account just tweeted that it was a mistake. Still funny though ! 

I think those kind of accounts have already tweets prepared with just the name to fill up and it must have been tweeted by mistake

• Like 1

I don't know if she was mentioned a few weeks ago but the woman hugging on the Woodstock album died March 27 this year.

if mentioned, give me a Clive. HaHaha!!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

I don't know if she was mentioned a few weeks ago but the woman hugging on the Woodstock album died March 27 this year.

if mentioned, give me a Clive. HaHaha!!!!

She was with the guy she was hugging until her death - obviously, they let go long enough to go to the toilet and hold down jobs! So, he's (Nick Ercoline) likely to increase in dead pooling popularity from here on in!

On 09/03/2023 at 10:53, YoungWillz said:

Well, this is what I was thinking.

Black bob Ruth Madoc - dead.

Black bob Mystic Meg - dead.

Black bob Mary Quant - ALIVE.

:axe:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spade_Cooley said:
On 09/03/2023 at 10:53, YoungWillz said:

Well, this is what I was thinking.

Black bob Ruth Madoc - dead.

Black bob Mystic Meg - dead.

Black bob Mary Quant - ALIVE.

:axe:

Mwhahahahahahaha....

Still, sad news.

Murray Melvin reported dead 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 2

Sad news. Always liked him as an actor and by all accounts he was a lovely chap.

Other than Michael York and Rita Tushingham, there aren't many people from 'Smashing Time' left at all now.

RIP, he'd looked quite frail for 20 years but was still doing work until the end (mainly voice-over) in fact he's part of a new Big Finish Torchwood release coming out in a few months.

I remember him from Torchwood and I liked him then.

I know him from Black Canary, one of the grislier Jonathan Creek episodes. He's memorably odd in it.

Viktoria Viktorovna Divak was a Russian handball player, died at the age of 29 after falling from the window of the 8th floor of house number 10 on Sofia Perovskaya Street, the day before she had scored 2 goals in the match Astrakhanochka" - CSKA, her team was the first, the match ended 28-37

https://www.championat.com/other/news-5071851-na-30-m-godu-zhizni-skonchalas-razygryvayuschaya-astrahanochki-viktoriya-divak.html

na-30-m-godu-zhizni-skonchalas-razygryvayuschaya-astrahanochki-viktoriya-divak_16817435721603849488.jpg

Team Gris Gris potential.

• Confused 1

Boris Fausto was a Brazilian historian, political scientist and writer.

During his career, he carried out studies on the political history of Brazil in the republican period, on mass immigration to Brazil, crime and criminality in São Paulo and authoritarian thinking, he died at the age of 92 in 18/apr

His mother was Turkish and his father Romanian

https://g1.globo.com/sp/sao-paulo/noticia/2023/04/18/boris-fausto-historiador-e-cientista-politico-morre-em-sao-paulo.ghtml

image.jpeg.2d20e18aca4a1c7bb726d7614bac3b4a.jpeg

• Like 1

James Skibo, Wisconsin's state archaeologist and a well-known figure in the field, died recently in a scuba diving accident in Lake Mendota. He is being remembered for his curiosity and enthusiasm.

Skibo, 63, was recently the driving force behind the complex operations to pull two dugout canoes from Lake Mendota that were 1,200 and 3,000 years old.

He died April 14 while on a routine dive preparing for the maritime archaeology season. He went missing and was found by another diver about 24 feet down,

Now he becomes part of his life’s work!

SC

On 14/09/2022 at 22:11, arghton said:

Few interesting mentions:

All holders of the Victoria Cross or George Cross will be able to attend the Queen's funeral, the PA news agency understands: Could we see John Cruickshank there? Rambahadur Limbu? Keith Payne?

Rambahadur Limbu, Victoria Cross Gurkha, reportedly dead: 

Last picked for the DDP in 2017 afaik @Death Impendshttp://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/deadpool2017/celebs_L.html#limbur

Also posted here: https://www.gwt.org.uk/news/captain-rambahadur-limbu-vc-mvo-1939-2023/

• Like 6