American actress and former singer Ann Crowley (Wikidead at 93

She was the oldest sister of Hollywood actress Pat Crowley

image.thumb.png.fe30d742c7b21c78e0905b01fa669b3d.png

• Like 2

It'll be ok my friend.

• Like 1

On 22/05/2023 at 01:01, Paul Bearer said:

Idiot. 

Sorry, I don't know if I put it in the wrong forum or if what I wrote was disrespectful, it wasn't my intention.

I am learning English and since I spend some time in this forum I wanted to contribute something.

• Like 2

Just now, Rellik said:

Sorry, I don't know if I put it in the wrong forum or if what I wrote was disrespectful, it wasn't my intention.

I am learning English and since I spend some time in this forum I wanted to contribute something.

A quick tip of advice: before you post, look through the other threads on the site to make sure somebody else didn't already post about it.

• Thanks 1

Daniel Boone actor, singer, and tomahawk master (If you know, you know) Ed Ames has died at 95

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Marlene Clark died on May 18, aged 72, died on the same day that actor Jim Brown died, with whom he starred in Slaughter - The Merciless Man (1972) (his death was commented on in other topics), he also acted in Mifnight Cowboy (1969),Cobra Woman (1972) and various horror films

Morre a atriz Marlene Clark, aos 72 anos de idade ~ Memórias Cinematográficas (memoriascinematograficas.com.br)

marlene-clark-wallpapers.jpg

23 minutes ago, diego said:

Marlene Clark died on May 18, aged 72, died on the same day that actor Jim Brown died, with whom he starred in Slaughter - The Merciless Man (1972) (his death was commented on in other topics), he also acted in Mifnight Cowboy (1969),Cobra Woman (1972) and various horror films

Morre a atriz Marlene Clark, aos 72 anos de idade ~ Memórias Cinematográficas (memoriascinematograficas.com.br)

marlene-clark-wallpapers.jpg

Use the search function diego

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

Use the search function diego

But I used it, her name didn't appear for me

2 minutes ago, diego said:

But I used it, her name didn't appear for me

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

Sorry, but I actually tried again and it didn't show up, I always do a search before posting, thanks for letting me know it was already posted, I don't know what happened to the search function then, as I typed her name exactly as it is in your post, so I didn't show up

Edit: It appeared, but very low, I didn't think it would be so low, again sorry

• Facepalm 1

Death notice for Sir Matthew Farrer aged 93, private solicitor to Her Majesty The Queen between 1965 and 1994: http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/deaths/264353/farrer

In full: 

FARRER

Sir Matthew GCVO, on 21st May 2023, aged 93. Solicitor. For 30 years Private Solicitor to the late Queen. Trustee of the British Museum and British Library. Survived by his wife Johanna, daughter Mabella and son Luke. Private cremation. Memorial service to be confirmed.

• Like 1

Hugh Callaghan, of the Birmingham Six, dead at 93. He's the second of the six to go, following Richard McIlkenny in 2006.

• Like 5

Mexican composer Adán López Dávila of two-time Grammy award nominated band Los Acosta dies at the age of 61, was nominated in 2006 and 2007

El compositor de Los Acosta, Adán López Dávila falleció a los 61 años

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Just seen that Fraser Moss died at the end of last month, mainly known in the clothing world as the founder of YMC but also an absolute sound-hound with influential mates incl. Johnny Trunk and someone instrumental in finding, collecting and graudally helping to make cultish a whole range of the stuff that the likes of Stuart Maconie's Freak Zone and another show that starts the second the Freak Zone finishes now treasure. Rare electronica, sunshine pop, eccentric prog where local culture collides with the influence of Yes, etc. 

Link: https://www.drapersonline.com/news/ymc-co-founder-fraser-moss-dies

• Like 1

Lauro Fabiano died at the age of 85 day 1/Jun, he was the Brazilian voice actor for several famous characters, including Dumbledore target in the Harry Potter franchise, Uncle Phil in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, he was also the voice actor of Robert Mitchum, John Wayne and Gregory Peck, Spock in Star Trek, Peter Pan's first voice actor in Brazil, and Mr. Burns in The Simpsons. He also worked as a radio broadcaster and director, being responsible for the direction of movies for films such as The Travel of Chihiro, A.I. - Artificial intelligence, Batman Begins and others.

Lauro Fabiano, dublador de Alvo Dumbledore, morre aos 85 anos ~ Memórias Cinematográficas (memoriascinematograficas.com.br)

th?id=OVFT.Nife4EJVUYgQiVP7ozW2Gi&pid=News&w=80&h=80&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90&dpr=1.3

• Like 1

Death notice for Raymond Monbiot, father of journalist George Monbiot and a former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party: http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/deaths/264460/monibot

You'd think the Torygraph would spell his surname right, but...

In full:

MONIBOT

Peacefully at home on 31st May 2023. Raymond Geoffrey CBE, aged 85. Beloved husband of the late Rosalie, loving father to George and Eleanor and the late Katherine. Grandfather to Hanna and Martha. Donations, if desired, to RNLI.

9 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Death notice for Raymond Monbiot, father of journalist George Monbiot and a former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party: http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/deaths/264460/monibot

You'd think the Torygraph would spell his surname right, but...

In full:

MONIBOT

Peacefully at home on 31st May 2023. Raymond Geoffrey CBE, aged 85. Beloved husband of the late Rosalie, loving father to George and Eleanor and the late Katherine. Grandfather to Hanna and Martha. Donations, if desired, to RNLI.

Hmm - maybe overthinking this but...are they trying to wind his ultra-leftie/writes for the Guardian son up? 

Nah, simple mistake, right?

• Like 1