Dia de los Muertos

Mohamed Al-Fayed

What about al Fayed? Paul Burrell seems to believe he's dying....

In a shocking outburst, Burrell rants: “They don’t get it in Britain. They think I’m living off the death of the Princess and off her name."

Why would anyone think that?

In a shocking outburst, Burrell rants: “They don’t get it in Britain. They think I’m living off the death of the Princess and off her name."

Why would anyone think that?

Indeed. If anything, he's living off the life of the princess and her name.

"Diana told me on the telephone that she was pregnant," he told the inquest. "I was the only person that they told."

End the farce now. That is the long answer for, "I have no evidence whatsoever".

As for sending Philip back to Greece, it may be worth while sending Al Fayed back to Egypt or whichever shitewhole he crawled out of.

As for him being a Nazi, need we remind the silly old man who the Duke fought for during the war.

This is a case of people in glass houses...

Al Fayed talking about Prince Philip’s "dodgy" German past.... what about al Fayed's past?

A friend of mine worked briefly for the Sultan of Brunei. It is well known that al Fayed conned the Sultan and bought Harrods with the Sultan’s money. I hear that that is the reason why he will never get a UK passport.

Al Fayed talking about Prince Philip’s "dodgy" German past.... what about al Fayed's past?

A friend of mine worked briefly for the Sultan of Brunei. It is well known that al Fayed conned the Sultan and bought Harrods with the Sultan’s money. I hear that that is the reason why he will never get a UK passport.

....and exactly how would the Sultan of Brunei have known any money was missing, does he actually read his bank statements?

Pure theatre today. I do like Al fayed, I know i shouldnt but I do.

He is probably 90% right, well Phil the Greek is a racist, and Im sure the Royal family would have loved the boys to have had a Halibut stepfather.......

Lets not forget that our loyal Monarchy ( only here to serve us, gawd bless em) did employ, for many years, a total bastard of a spy.

Which proves that all things are possible, and with our Royal Family, probable.

Guest Guest

Let's spell this cuddly teddy bear's name right, hey? It's Mohamed, one m.

Corrected - LG

Edited by Lady Grendel

Bring your daughter to me Al Fayed, bring her to me. Then we have no problems.

She'd have a one. Although it'd only be a little one.

(I can't get past reading you post in a Belushi Blues Brothers' voice.)

Lets not forget that our loyal Monarchy ( only here to serve us, gawd bless em) did employ, for many years, a total bastard of a spy.

Who was that LFN?

Who was that LFN?

"Sir" Anthony Blunt.

Ok he was only looking after the Paintings and the like but you can see where I was going :rolleyes:

In view of this, I would suggest Winnys assertion that, because Phil da Greek was "on our side" during the War and he couldnt possibly have been a Nazi too, does look a bit Billy Bo**ocks in the cold light of day.

They are all at it.

PS: Godot, I think I need a bit of artistic licence on this one! :lol:

Not being Politically Correct, and being a Nazi are two entirely different things.

Just like being an ex-father-in-law does not make you a murderer.

Who was that LFN?

"Sir" Anthony Blunt.

I'd forgotten about him. I never could understand how he was allowed to get away with it. Maybe he had something on one of the Royals. Apart from Philip being a bit of a ladies' man in his younger days I don't think he's been such a bad sort and they've stuck together (he and the Queen) remarkably well in the most unhealthy goldfish bowl of an institution that must outrank the Adam's Family for weirdness. He deserves a medal. What? He already has one? Well give him another: the iron cross with oak leaves (sold at most Harrods outlets) might be appropriate.

21 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9894085/TALK-TOWN-Mohamed-Al-Fayeds-son-Omar-seeks-truce.html

Mohammed Al Fayed reportedly in poor health and estranged family members,as a result now seeking a truce or to work out their issues.

18 minutes ago, msc said:

DL worthy name imo.

16 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

100% and surely if he makes it to next year a name that will gain significantly more attention from deadpoolers with this new  development.

Gained quite enough attention by having his own thread already....;):lol::P

• Thanks 1

Paul Burrell will be wheeled out in front of the media if MAF's health deteriorates.

No none health related issues. From what I found, he hasn't made a public appearance since 2016.

• Like 1

He was in Bad health late 2021, but a crisis was denied by the family a bit later.

Still an attractive addition to the list.

• Like 2

He has been uncharacteristically quiet for a lo g time.Huge name and very death listy.

• Like 2

On 31/12/2022 at 20:29, gcreptile said:

He was in Bad health late 2021, but a crisis was denied by the family a bit later.

Still an attractive addition to the list.

Agreed. Definitely one of the better newcomers to the thread.  

• Like 1