Grim Reaper

Andy Taylor

I do remember Gunther didn't live long after his prostate cancer diagnosis :skull:

• Like 2

Him recording new songs with the band gives me Freddie Mercury and Brian May recording in Switzerland vibes before Freddie lost his battle to AIDS. Just gave it all he got until he couldn't no more.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

To be fair the concert is a tribute to him, the beneficiaries are the cancer trust  who get the money. Can't imagine poverty in the face of his diagnosis is a major worry for Andy. Middle class lads with decent financial advice from the start, Duran Duran aren't in Bay City Roller territory of being (literally) fucked over by management, bitter and twisted. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 24/07/2023 at 23:36, dimreaper said:

Yeah, I'm watching ITV News as we speak and he's on about how this new treatment has given him a new lease on life and is likely to live a lot longer than he initially expected.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Yeah, I'm watching ITV News as we speak and he's on about how this new treatment has given him a new lease on life and is likely to live a lot longer than he initially expected.

Did nobody tell those doctors he's in the DDP Drop 40? I thought they were supposed to serve the public!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Out of palliative care.

Wasted spot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drol said:

Out of palliative care.

Wasted spot.

I don’t think this is a wasted spot, he’s one spot below the 50 spot which is the main predictable spot so 49 fits Taylor.

• Like 3