Lafaucheuse

Mysterious thread…

1 minute ago, prussianblue said:

You mean Arlene Fraser. A murder plot involving Arlene Foster would be quite a different scenario!

Oops, Freudian slip! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, msc said:

I believe the Dando/Arkan link tbh. She was shot right after she did a public appeal for Kosovo, Arkan was demanding revenge for the Belgrade bombing of their public broadcaster, and it sounded a bit like the types of assassinations his lot carried out in the 90s. The details would presumably not come out for a while because its embarrassing to the government. 

Who's buried in Grant's Tomb? I'm an ignorant Scot but I always assumed that was an American version of "does bears shit in the woods/is the Pope a Catholic"?

Wagner I don't think did kill Natalie Wood, but their argument before hand led to the actions which caused her accidental death, and that probably weighs on him and Walken's minds as much as if they'd actually killed her. 

Dyatlov Pass - hypothermia. 

The Arlene Foster case has always struck me as weird. Dead at the bottom of a loch somewhere no doubt (unless she pulled off the most successfully Stonehouse ever), but where, how and why was never confirmed. And while Nat Fraser is undeniably a cunt, I'm not convinced he's a killer. And if he did pull off the accomplice  hitman does it while he has a watertight alibi trick from Columbo, that person got away entirely. 

Likewise if Jeremy Bamber is as innocent as he claims and some intelligent folk (and George Galloway) seem to think, whodunnit? (Personally, if you talk about murdering your family, then they die and you seem to have made up your alibi for it, either you are really unlucky or else...)

And who was the other Bible John? I'm convinced Tobin committed the first Bible John murder, as he was neighbours with the victim. Either she was really unlucky or else... However, for one of the later murders, he has the alibi of not being in Glasgow and not being able to make it to Glasgow to kill a woman. So, either there's a serious of massive coincidences, or, more likely to my mind, there was a copycat killer who got off scot free. 

Why didn't he take credit for dando's murder? Also he was being interviewed by John Simpson live on TV before and after dando's murder and public broadcaster bombing. Surely killing Simpson on live BBC TV or just killing him would've got the attention more than a secretive assassination. She hardly lived at her home and rarely visited,she received a call while driving and turned around from her destination & went to her home. Someone lured her there over the phone (her fiancé or manager imo)and then told the assassin she's on her way.Also her phone was ringing when her neighbour found her. Was the call from whoever lured her a way to check if it had been done (as in if she don't answer she's dead) or a backing out & an attempt to warn her. We rarely hear of these crucial bits of evidence with regards to Jill Dando's murder. 

The shooting of Olympic Skier Spider Sabich by Claudine Longet (who turns 81 today).

She got 30 days in jail for negligent homicide, as no motive for his murder could be established. However, she was apparently dating her lawyer and future husband at the time, Ron Austin.

The Rust shooting incident is also mysterious, but I don't believe Baldwin is at fault, unless he was the one who brought the live bullets to the set. How would he know if there were live bullets in the gun? It is the Prop Manager's responsibility to check these things.

On 16/01/2023 at 10:42, Lafaucheuse said:

What would be the misteries that you want to see solved before your death ? 

I can think of several 

Feel free to share your favorite unsolved mysteries here.

I got one: Who’s your proofreader?

9 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I got one: Who’s your proofreader?

Look at your sig, who’s yours?

• Haha 2

English is not Lafaucheuse’s first language, yet they’re a fuck side better at it than Sir Cretin.

• Like 1

Yes I’m sorry, I try my best but sometimes I let one or two mistakes go by… 

On 29/01/2023 at 05:45, The Daredevil said:

The Rust shooting incident is also mysterious, but I don't believe Baldwin is at fault, unless he was the one who brought the live bullets to the set. How would he know if there were live bullets in the gun? It is the Prop Manager's responsibility to check these things.

Baldwin was the producer, was in charge of cutting corners both via time and money, and skipped mandatory firearms trainings himself. In the couple weeks leading up, there were some misfirings and safety complaints on set. He seems negligent at best and shouldn't be running a set like that. That armorer shouldn't work again.

who is this woman

Unknown.jpeg.43a8d4f1e5fe7ae931ec7b85e7221711.jpeg

this photo was discovered at the home of Louis Poirson (b. 1962) french serial-killer who killed 4 women and rapped 12 others. This photo shows a naked old lady in a wood by night. The investigators never managed to find her identity and Poirson, who can now apply for his release, has refused to talk about it. Investigators searched for her identity in Germany and in the north of French and Belgium but this is still a mystery. 

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

french serial-killer who killed 4 women and rapped 12 others

Who da mutha fucka Elizabeth, she got big tits, I did her in a van like Katie and Ann,

I did em in da face like Jessica and Grace

I called her on da phona, like Judith and Desdemona

You get da fuckin idea yet, two more names is Sally and Margaret,

Just 3 more and i got da numba,

I did Claudette just after her zumba

And dat just left Claudette and Christina

I fucked em good 'n proppa in da back of a Cortina.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the mysteries around Yvonne Aimée de Malestroit's miracles : a lot of people (around 150) claim she had the ability to "bilocate" which means she can appear at two places at the same time. Some of these cases are well-documented and a lot of "scholars" tend to believe in it. I don't understand how scientific for example can believe in it. The Vatican refused for a long time to talk about it and to take this case in account because it was "too much" but a new case has been deposed for the beatification of Yvonne. What do you think the "bilocation" were ?

• Like 1

1 : Was Alexander the Great really poisoned ? Where lies his grave ?

2 : Does the Holy Sepulcher really contains Jesus Christ body ?

3 : When was Rome exactly founded and by who ?

4 : Did the Atlantis really existed ? And where it lies now ?

5 : Where is Clovis, the first King of France is exactly buried ?

6 : Who stole the first Football World Cup trophy ? And where is it now ?

• Like 1

I would like for the Vatican to make public ALL the items, documents, books and any thing else they are keeping under key.

1. To start with: When the Māori Stone statues were discovered on Easter Island, the Catholic priests found wood plaques with information on them that is said to have described the meaning and origins of each statue. These plaques were by each body/head, and the priests just took them - effectively wiping out important information about that culture.

2. Did the Vatican help Hitler? Did Hitler & co. really escape to Spain/South America after WW2? 

3. What info does the Vatican have about ET? Are there/they shape-shifting reptilians? 

4. Are they holding one of the immortal apostles captive? Or is that the Mormon/LDS Church? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Amelia Earhart plane may have been found in pacific !

my parents sent me an ancestry a few days ago that we're related. Obviously not direct lineage.

I hope the plane was found!