Spade_Cooley

Jamie Foxx

He clearly is in a bad way - either that or the public statements given by his friends are contradictory and ill-informed...

Nick Cannon is praying for him. Lets just hope it doesn't result in Nick having his 13th child.

Meanwhile People Magazine did a whole timeline on what we know so far.

11th April - Has medical complication. Also various celebrity friends send best wishes for the next 2 weeks. Seems all of black Hollywood knew him.

12th April - His daughter poss on social media that he was "already on his way to recovery." His film Back in Action halts production

14th April - Steadily improving

17th April - He's in a hospital in Georgia and source says "they are running tests and still trying to figure out what exactly happened". Cameron Diaz returns to filming Back In Action with a body/stunt double of Jamie.

21st April - Source tell's People he is ok and "He's still in the hospital and doctors are running tests but he's awake and alert. They're keeping him under observation."

Brain bleed and stroke seem to be what the leaks are saying. Supposedly he is in a rehabilitative facility now.

4 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Dated 17 April.

Dork.

There's a Jamie Foxx "update" from his official instagram, but who knows if it's really him:

FvOjEwsXoAMPcyw.jpg

Only his hairdresser knows for sure.

*see Clairol advert for context*

28 minutes ago, lilham said:

There's a Jamie Foxx "update" from his official instagram, but who knows if it's really him:

FvOjEwsXoAMPcyw.jpg

If he was in the shape to be sending out social media updates, like Renner was by this point after his incident, Fox wouldn't have booted him off his own show and just delayed it a few weeks. The fact they already had Nick Cannon of all people step in makes this seem serious.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Comped said:

If he was in the shape to be sending out social media updates, like Renner was by this point after his incident, Fox wouldn't have booted him off his own show and just delayed it a few weeks. The fact they already had Nick Cannon of all people step in makes this seem serious.

Being in the kind of shape to use a phone is not the same thing as being in the kind of shape to host a TV show...

They didn't delay the show due to financial issues. Either Jamie Foxx told them to replace him or the network couldn't afford to wait that long. I'm not really concerned until they start making drastic changes to the movies he is starring in, especially Back in Action as he is a main producer.

• Like 3

Daily Mail is poking the bear with a stick by saying Foxx's condition has NOT improved despite reassurances from his family.

• Like 2

A great deal of Twitter chatter that his family is “preparing for the worst” regarding his health. Tried and true Radar Online with the report

4 hours ago, HDS said:

A great deal of Twitter chatter that his family is “preparing for the worst” regarding his health. Tried and true Radar Online with the report

Nothing set in the article is unreasonable. Assuming he is still in some form of intensive care, that certainly can't mean good things for his health.

8 hours ago, Comped said:

Nothing set in the article is unreasonable. Assuming he is still in some form of intensive care, that certainly can't mean good things for his health.

Sure, nothing there is unreasonable, but the source of the quote could be any reasonable person. Has any reliable news outlet been able to confirm anything?

The tone of the article is "we don't know anything, but he is still in hospital, so he must be dying".

High quality journalism.

35 minutes ago, drol said:

The tone of the article is "we don't know anything, but he is still in hospital, so he must be dying".

High quality journalism.

Josh Gad had a tweet in which he seemed to take it seriously. Got pushed to my phone's notifications, so that's how I know.

16 minutes ago, ajlposh said:

I’m torn on the reliability of this, but they’re saying he is in ICU, on life support

Toure is a very famous music journalist and would have insider knowledge, so I would lean reliable.

However, I see it's removed from insta now so maybe not...

8 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Out of hospital and recuperating, reportedly.

"Out of hospital for weeks" is the exact quote from his daughter. There is something very weird going on here and I'm not quite sure what it is.

• Like 1

I don't understand the "he's playing pickleball" part. Like if he is then maybe pics...? Like is he on a court or in a hospital?

• Like 1