maryportfuncity

MMMDP 2023

44 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Belated happy birthday!

Oh, and Diego had his, too. Happy birthday, too!

I hope Diego got a gift he liked and also took the opportunity to like the gifts he had been given for all his previous birthdays   ;)

• Haha 10

Reet, hard week but some highlights work wise this week, friends and beer beckon and the entire talent pool appears to remain stubbornly alive despite entry standards so lax I'd likely admit a pensioner at the moment an out of control bus veered in their direction. 

Give us a nudge if someone dies and I'll attack it as soon as :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, An Fear Beag said:

This dead pooling thing, you're pretty good at it, aren't you? 

We'll provisionally call that a win, then - just give it the rest of the day to see if any other announcement emerges to trump this. She died 2 June - 8-30 PM 

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS An Fear Beag on your provisional win in MMMDP 2023!!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

This dead pooling thing, you're pretty good at it, aren't you? 

We'll provisionally call that a win, then - just give it the rest of the day to see if any other announcement emerges to trump this. She died 2 June - 8-30 PM 

More lucky than good - I wanted to pick Munawwar Rana, but @gcreptilebeat me to it by about 30 seconds! 

3 minutes ago, An Fear Beag said:

More lucky than good - I wanted to pick Munawwar Rana, but @gcreptilebeat me to it by about 30 seconds! 

Aye, well - as of this second I'd say GCR could ring Rana and ask him wtf he's doing lingering when you appear to have scooped a dead pooling prize!

23 minutes ago, An Fear Beag said:

Beverly Shade was my alternative pick...

...congratulations!

• Thanks 1

May I make a recommendation MPFC? How about just for the fun of it rolling the competition over to see who can claim a silver medal and a bronze medal thus An Fear Beag still would be the gold recipient of this pool 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve said:

May I make a recommendation MPFC? How about just for the fun of it rolling the competition over to see who can claim a silver medal and a bronze medal thus An Fear Beag still would be the gold recipient of this pool 

Aye, that kinda happens regardless because there's "talent" in there barely hanging on to life and the pickers of said talent will claim their podiums regardless of whether I try to keep the pool alive. That said, there is one prize and it's currently heading to AFB.

• Like 2

Congrats AFB.

I feel there will be some time before a second hit.

• Thanks 1

Good job AFB! Well done!

• Thanks 1

Looking increasingly like we have ONE death so far and - therefore - a clear winner. 

Nobody's seen a private ambulance anywhere near Rolf Harris' house, again, have they...askin' for a friend, like?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nice one AFB!

• Thanks 1

Seeing nowt about any podium places yet. 

In other news the winner specified a charity he'd like to benefit from his incredible talents and the donation has been made. Let's make a better world through dead pooling, or summat, eh?

350861433_1314306596181835_6688627328611

• Like 7

12 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Seeing nowt about any podium places yet. 

In other news the winner specified a charity he'd like to benefit from his incredible talents and the donation has been made. Let's make a better world through dead pooling, or summat, eh?

350861433_1314306596181835_6688627328611

Many thanks MPFC.  As a small thanks for running the pool, I have matched your donation to Buttercups -  we can at least make a slightly better world for goats!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1