Paul Bearer

Phillip Schofield

Whilst I’m not a great fan of Mr Schofield, the main issue here is with the powers that be in ITV. It appears that the majority of the so called stars are managed by the same agent and they seem to be pulling the strings for a very long time. 

Factor in the ‘woke’ element as I’ve read and it all seems very distasteful. 

We’ve all made mistakes in relationships even non sexual ones and Phillip has been hung out to dry imho. Why him? You look at Ant McPartlin and the car crash when he was drunk involving a child and you’d say - that’s career ending stuff? But no. Because he’s young, brings in revenue and he’s with Dec. Equally dig a little on Holly Willowboobies and she’s not the paragon of virtue… but she’s got time on her side. Phillip is over 60, and would have probably left This Morning in this summer or next. So it’s an easy scape goat.. 

• Like 4

Can we move this thread to extra-curricular?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Any idea why Schofield's young chap cannot be named by the papers? He's an adult, there's no criminal prosecution, and his identity is not exactly a secret.

Why should he be named? He’s free to speak out if he wants but he doesn’t want. He’s getting enough mentions on SM and close to zero sympathy at what must be a troubling time for him.

• Like 1

FxyfCeDXgAIJ1An.jpg

• Haha 3

He really is a contemptible POS, isn't he. Exploiting his mother to further his poor me narrative.

play-violin-violin.gif

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TQR said:

Why should he be named? He’s free to speak out if he wants but he doesn’t want. He’s getting enough mentions on SM and close to zero sympathy at what must be a troubling time for him.

I'm not saying he should be named. It's just weird having a news story with one of the parties not being named without a legal reason. I can't think of any other time that's happened.

On 04/06/2023 at 09:02, drol said:

Can we move this thread to extra-curricular?

No. 

• Like 3

So am I right in saying this was the timeline of events:

1. ITV bosses knew that Schofield was having a legal-but-morally-dubious dalliance with a young runner, didn't really care because whatever

2. Holly Willoughby decides that she wants Allison Hammond as her co-host not Schofield.

3. Schofield shows no interest in stepping down

4. ITV bosses decide to throw Schofield under the bus to get him to step down

5. This all blows up in their face because Willoughby's insincerity is plastered across her forehead.

• Like 2

Keeping this thread in plain sight on the main forum just leads to a steady succession of goings down and rearings up. 

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

The man's life isn't in obvious danger and the thread content's supermarket tabloid gold - are we sure it wouldn't be better rubbing shoulders with the jokes and discussions of age old hit records?

16 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Keeping this thread in plain sight on the main forum just leads to a steady succession of goings down and rearings up. 

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

The man's life isn't in obvious danger and the thread content's supermarket tabloid gold - are we sure it wouldn't be better rubbing shoulders with the jokes and discussions of age old hit records?

No it is right he is here. There are other threads left here that probably have less chance of producing a corpse in a realistic time scale

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

So am I right in saying this was the timeline of events:

1. ITV bosses knew that Schofield was having a legal-but-morally-dubious dalliance with a young runner, didn't really care because whatever

2. Holly Willoughby decides that she wants Allison Hammond as her co-host not Schofield.

3. Schofield shows no interest in stepping down

4. ITV bosses decide to throw Schofield under the bus to get him to step down

5. This all blows up in their face because Willoughby's insincerity is plastered across her forehead.

Replace "insincerity" with "Phil's cum".  :lol:

• Like 1

See, Kunt’s Fuck The Tories campaign was excellent - their desecration of this country and their lying, self-serving ways affect everyone.

This, though…insensitive (to the runner; sod Schofield) and a completely unnecessary revisit of this story, one that was pushed to the front pages for a fair while to distract the country from the mess being created by the Tories The Kunts campaign against.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, TQR said:

See, Kunt’s Fuck The Tories campaign was excellent - their desecration of this country and their lying, self-serving ways affect everyone.

This, though…insensitive (to the runner; sod Schofield) and a completely unnecessary revisit of this story, one that was pushed to the front pages for a fair while to distract the country from the mess being created by the Tories The Kunts campaign against.

He's a total grifter. None of his "songs" are funny or imaginative parody/satire. Just a desperate opportunist. I see he's rehashed his old Jimmy Savile song and changed the lyrics somewhat for Rolf Harris. Again, not funny, just a bit cringe tbh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

He's a total grifter. None of his "songs" are funny or imaginative parody/satire. Just a desperate opportunist. I see he's rehashed his old Jimmy Savile song and changed the lyrics somewhat for Rolf Harris. Again, not funny, just a bit cringe tbh.

Yeah, the Rolf thing, again, unnecessary.

He should stick to politics.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

Yeah, the Rolf thing, again, unnecessary.

He should stick to politics.

Long established on that front, arguably it's what got him noticed in the first place – though the Boris stuff propelled him much higher. 

He's done songs for Prince Andrew and Ian Watkins too. I don't find them funny. He makes light of extreme child abuse (incl. in the case of Watkins the rape of a newborn baby). As I said – desperate grifter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Long established on that front, arguably it's what got him noticed in the first place – though the Boris stuff propelled him much higher. 

He's done songs for Prince Andrew and Ian Watkins too. I don't find them funny. He makes light of extreme child abuse (incl. in the case of Watkins the rape of a newborn baby). As I said – desperate grifter.

Yeah, we agree. Kunt And The Gang doing their thing with their political songs is grand, that speaks to everyone and speaks up for the vast majority who’ve had things fucked up by the past few governments. And it’s all they need publicity-wise; they’ve had multiple Top 10s out of it.

Their obsession with sexual abusers, though, is just an added trauma for their victims, and it’s not nearly as effective at raising their profile anyway. They’d have done well to go no further than chatting pub bollocks about them amongst themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Yeah, we agree. Kunt And The Gang doing their thing with their political songs is grand, that speaks to everyone and speaks up for the vast majority who’ve had things fucked up by the past few governments. And it’s all they need publicity-wise; they’ve had multiple Top 10s out of it.

Their obsession with sexual abusers, though, is just an added trauma for their victims, and it’s not nearly as effective at raising their profile anyway. They’d have done well to go no further than chatting pub bollocks about them amongst themselves.

So, to be fair to the Kunsters, they can tackle trauma and tragedy head on and produce something nuanced and of value - the knee-jerk stuff offered up as cheapo downloads these days doesn't always make that clear. However, if there was ever a fitting musical monument to a truly British tale, it's this:

wp915f30f4_05_06.jpg

https://shannonmatthews.co.uk/

• Like 1

Well I'm sure her TV producer husband will get her another job pretty soon

• Like 1