Sign in to follow this  
Rotten Ali

Bakers' Dozen

I've come up with an idea for a sub-plot on this site - hay, may as well start an informal dead pool all of our own.

I'm calling it Bakers' Dozen - 'cus at 13 names (very unlucky) thats the number of people on my original DDP list I've "past-over" as being outside my current top flight requirements. I hence just for fun I will be really hacked off if my ratio hits to misses is better in this list than in the official DDP....

Ed Asner, Brooke Astor, Dick Clark, Fats Domino, Kirk Douglas, Ted (still goes gown the pub) Heath, Hugh (all those fit women can't be good for his health can they?) Hefner, Ladybird Johnson, M. T. Kalashnikov, Karl Malden, Ralf (can't drive to save his life) Schumacher, Kurt Waldheim & Big Boris Yeltsin.

PS added colour = 21/08/2010 - just 5 out of 13 in five years.

I'm looking forward to the discussions which will arise when Waldheim finally goes for tea with Adolf. :old:

How is Richard Baker anyway? And Kenneth Kendall for that matter. He was on the list quite a bit a few years ago.

Don't know about Baker, but Kendal will be celebrating his 81st this year

There are some people I have in other dead pools that I've not included in DDP

Svetlana Stalin (should have choosen her would have been a unique pick), Deborah Kerr, Sandra Dee, Diego Marradona and other I just forgot, Mike Yarwood, Gunther Grass, John Mortimer, Ted Heath , Ian Paisley, Gerald Ford, Nany Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Ian Brady

Still there's always next year.

Richard Baker was born on the 15th of June 1925.

He has recently retired as patron of the British Wireless for the Blind Fund on account of "advancing years". Not yet a sign that he might die soon though.

He has recently retired as patron of the British Wireless for the Blind Fund

I bet they didn't see that coming :old:

I've come up with an idea for a sub-plot on this site - hay, may as well start an informal dead pool all of our own. 

Karl Malden,

Yeah. Why isn't Skag on this years list? Did you somehow lose him on the streets of San Francisco?

There are some people I have in other dead pools that I've not included in DDP

Svetlana Stalin (should have choosen her would have been a unique pick), Deborah Kerr, Sandra Dee, Diego Marradona and other I just forgot, Mike Yarwood, Gunther Grass, John Mortimer, Ted Heath , Ian Paisley, Gerald Ford, Nany Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Ian Brady

Still there's always next year.

Not for Sandra Dee though. Oops