Slave to the Grave

The Osmonds

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Jimmy  Osmond not ecpected to return to the stage from the BBC

Just wait, me and my mate have penned a song called Muddle Headed Mumbler from Mormonsville - we'll get him back out there yet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Just wait, me and my mate have penned a song called Muddle Headed Mumbler from Mormonsville - we'll get him back out there yet!

You are one sick puppy.....but as funny as fuck!:lol:

32 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are one sick puppy.....but as funny as fuck!:lol:

Ah, thanks Man, you and all seven of my ex-wives agree on something

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Had a bit of interest by way of FB messages regarding this "song" - I mean, obviously, we're not sharing lyrics or earworm secrets until it's released but if you imagine Jimmy doing his best to read out loud from "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" whilst some steady dance beats fade in and out and a few Ed Sheeran style choppy guitar chords drive it along...playlist gold, I'm tellin' yers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Marie Osmond has revealed on Twitter that a wonderful friend of hers ,John Lauck CEO of a canadian hospital, has died as a result of complications from a biking accident. 

This X psychic has me worried. Should I be putting Donny Osmond on my lists for next year?

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

This X psychic has me worried. Should I be putting Donny Osmond on my lists for next year?

Who knows. He is currently in good health and was in London earlier this week. 

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

In the last week alone she’s predicted that dozens of celebrities will “die soon”. She’s been doing this since 2010, and given that she’s literally done thousands of these, it’s only logical that several have come true, especially when she’s literally making predictions about celebs that tend to be in their 70s, 80s etc. Poor woman really seems to put her back into it and in return gets on average about 0-1 likes per tweet. I wonder if she’s related to Ian/CoffinLodger?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

In the last week alone she’s predicted that dozens of celebrities will “die soon”. She’s been doing this since 2010, and given that she’s literally done thousands of these, it’s only logical that several have come true, especially when she’s literally making predictions about celebs that tend to be in their 70s, 80s etc. Poor woman really seems to put her back into it and in return gets on average about 0-1 likes per tweet. I wonder if she’s related to Ian/CoffinLodger?

Where's the faux outrage from the Daily Express?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Just this morning I thought of Donny Osmond as one of those people whose sudden death would feel significant for some of us, i.e. those who were about 13 in 1973.

I was 13 in 1973, and can honestly say it will have no significance to me whatsoever.