Tuber Mirum

I have 2000+ on another board and believe me, I'm not the most popular guy around there.

I believe you. :lol:

Though it will delay your forthcoming promotion to executioner.

Since when do the number of posts a person makes matter? I have 2000+ on another board and believe me, I'm not the most popular guy around there.

Did I say it did?

Is the reason that you are less popular because you have made so many posts, or more on account of the content of some of them?

Surely promotion to executioner is desirable. On the other hand, if as is being suggested in another thread, more ranks are created for higher numbers of posts, it may encourage some to make lots of irrelevant postings.

Like this one. :lol:

Guest IYG
I have 2000+ on another board and believe me, I'm not the most popular guy around there.

I believe you. :lol:

allhail.gif

biteme.gif

;)

Guest IYG
Though it will delay your forthcoming promotion to executioner.

Since when do the number of posts a person makes matter? I have 2000+ on another board and believe me, I'm not the most popular guy around there.

Did I say it did?

Is the reason that you are less popular because you have made so many posts, or more on account of the content of some of them?

I started out there a few years ago and when I started I kind of replied single lines to everything, really stupid really.

Now most of my posts are a bit longer and usually have a point, even if it's just a joke.

I have the most posts there but still, I'm not the most hated either. :lol:

Edit: Crap, I forgot about my other post previously, wish there you could delete your own posts so you can merge some.

Just quickly wanted to share this because I'm v.excited!!!!!!

It's snowing here!!!  Really heavily and it's actually sticking! We've had rubbish snow here on and off for the last couple of weeks, but this is proper sticking thick fluffy snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I might be able to build a snowman in the morning!!  Hooray hurrah!!!!!!!

Goodnight!!!!!  (although I'm too bloody excited to sleep now!!!!)

It's been snowing on and off for the last 3 months in Toronto and we have had our share of snow storms, but many of us up here wish that it would just end. Instead we have another month or so of winter to contend with.

I just loved Toronto in the winter. I spent 2 months in Petawawa with the Canadian army 27 years ago (on secondment from the British Army) and then had 1 weeks R&R; so a friend and I hitched to Toronto with $10 between us. Spent our money in the first bar in the city centre, befriended some Canadians, got drunk for the whole week and went back north with $10. Fantastic time, fabulous people.

Must get over there sometime. My grandfather lives somewhere in Canada.

Not that there isn't enough snow here at the minute. Having travelled the length of Germany and back in the past week, if I never see snow again it will be too soon.

I'm sorry everybody, I didn't realise I could do that. And when I made my other posts it wasn't snowing.

Snow stopped anyway after 10 mins, but did give us a nice covering temporarily. Lucky you Inar for having snow on Christmas Eve, though I'd imagine that even I'd get a bit bored with snow for that length of time.

I didn't realise that somebody could become executioner, but it's rather a good title isn't it?

Am going to have a play with the iMac and make it better. The pictures I could see previously were really good until I got this accelarator thing, but the computer was really slow. Now it's a lot quicker but pictures are rubbish, but I suppose you choose your battles....

I hope everybody had a nice day today anyway. Nothing remarkable happened to me, not that it ever does. Car started for the first time ever though, so that's got to be worth mentioning. Noticed that Jordan didn't win the Eurovision song contest thing ... I'm sure she's a lovely person, but I just think her plastic surgery makes her look vile. And it can't be good for somebody to be dancing and getting nerves etc when they're pregnant.

Anyway, I will say no more on this thread for tonight unless it's in response to what somebody has said after I've posted this.

Bye and have a nice weekend!

where is that kid that likes manilow?

Probably waiting for his call up into the witness box at Mr Jackson's trial.

why all of the sudden is my signaturebeing deleted? just a curiosity question, i mean i have had it since november, and today you delete it.

Probably waiting for his call up into the witness box at Mr Jackson's trial.

Brilliant! I love it! Well said Mr. Honez! :lol:;) ;)

why all of the sudden is my signature being deleted?

Perhaps it is because there are ladies present?

Amanda's avatar?

Thank you, HCW.

Guest IYG

You'd do anything to see her or anything to see her with a kangaroo.

You'd do anything to see her or anything to see her with a kangaroo.

It's all in the name of chariddeeeeeeeee!

I had loads of fun doing it! And got the local town crier to cry out for people to dig deep and put their cash in my pouch (or my "deep pouch" as he put it). The best bit was the tail. It was about 4 foot long and really bouncy and swishy - kind of like a pony tail, plus the weight of it really improved my posture by pulling my upper body back and stopped me slouching.

Ahhh, they were the days!

Guest IYG

Ah the good memories of Australia when I was a wee lad of 8.

The petting zoo with the kangaroo and the koala bears. So much fun.

I miss Australia. :(

Pleased to make your aquaintance, Miss Australia.

I am Mr. Universe. :)

Ah ha! So the universe is Notapotato(e). Now it is all starting to make sense.

Ah ha! So the universe is Notapotato(e). Now it is all starting to make sense.

Yes, but apparently the world is just a great big onion and life is notabowlofcherries. :P

You lucky thing. My local petting zoo consisted of a hampster, a guinea pig and a couple of bunnies. And the hampster bit me and I had to have a tetanus injection. V.painful experience all round.

You lucky thing. My local petting zoo consisted of a hampster, a guinea pig and a couple of bunnies. And the hampster bit me and I had to have a tetanus injection. V.painful experience all round.

The great thing about hampsters is they take a silent "p".

The great thing about hampsters is they take a silent "p".

Bugger it. Why did I think they had a P in them? Horrible creatures anyway, P or otherwise. And Badgers. Can't stand them. Think we should hunt those also.

Bugger it. Why did I think they had a P in them? Horrible creatures anyway, P or otherwise. And Badgers. Can't stand them. Think we should hunt those also.

Did someone say badgers?

Guest IYG

I miss Australia, not I am miss Australia, I am not that hot, or female for that matter.

If you look at our Universe from far far away, it does indeed look like a potato chip. :(

I thought you get tetanus shots from rusty nails and such, not hamsters, or was this a robot hamster:

atomic-hampster.jpg

Cute little things.

Speaking of tetanus shots, I forgot count of how many times I found a nail sticking inside various parts of my body and it was never the fun kind of pain.

I thought you get tetanus shots from rusty nails and such, not hamsters, or was this a robot hamster:

Hmmmm, has someone been at the sauce?

My understanding of tetanus shots is that the medical profession generally use syringes. :(