Guest Black Sweek

All Quiet on the Amanda front

Anyway.... tell me someone how I can get some cash - approx. £2000 immediately. All avenues e.g. credit cards, loans etc are exhausted and I need about £2000 to get self back on the straight on narrow.

Moving to Wales has managed to get me into a situation that I could never have predicted (& I feel I've been set up) & I need to get away from here & fast.

Tried the lottery, can't increase my credit card limits, cannot extend my loan until 2nd April, family and friends cannot come up with that kind of wedge and I'd also have to explain to them what was going on ... so ideas please.

And fast if you wouldn't mind. Thank you.

P.s. I am being rational re: previous message.... just things have got bad.

No one acted strangely when I arrived and I'm a girl. :D

Same; but then, I'm sane.

On what criteria is that comment based?

Anyone know if this Paypal thing where you stick 3 quid in someone's paypal account and then somehow people just keep sending you £3's which add up to loads of money? (apparently)

If you go to ebay and search for "in 30 days" it comes up and I've heard a bit about it, but just not anyone personally who's actually done it and walked away with a few quid....

Anyway.... tell me someone how I can get some cash - approx. £2000 immediately. All avenues e.g. credit cards, loans etc are exhausted and I need about £2000 to get self back on the straight on narrow.

Moving to Wales has managed to get me into a situation that I could never have predicted (& I feel I've been set up) & I need to get away from here & fast.

Tried the lottery, can't increase my credit card limits, cannot extend my loan until 2nd April, family and friends cannot come up with that kind of wedge and I'd also have to explain to them what was going on ... so ideas please.

And fast if you wouldn't mind. Thank you.

P.s. I am being rational re: previous message.... just things have got bad.

Prostitution?

I did give it a tiny thought, but figured the following:

1. I'd hate myself for ever

2. I have difficulty enough finding men and would probably have to pay them, rather than the other way around

3. My family would disown me

4. I just couldn't pretend to enjoy something that I really didn't want to do.

But thank you for the suggestion!

Anyone know if this Paypal thing where you stick 3 quid in someone's paypal account and then somehow people just keep sending you £3's which add up to loads of money?  (apparently)

*cough* pyramid scam *cough*

If you're interested, I've got the email addresses of several Nigerian gentlemen who all happen to have millions of dollars lying around and will send the lot to you if you'll just bung them a few hundred up front for legal fees... :D

If you're interested, I've got the email addresses of several Nigerian gentlemen who all happen to have millions of dollars lying around and will send the lot to you if you'll just bung them a few hundred up front for legal fees... :D

How many, 419?

*cough* pyramid scam *cough*

They're big in Egypt apparently

This is a pleasant escape from the rantings of Eileen, almost civilised really.

I'm glad my thread is helpful and an escape. I'm mightily p@ssed off today everybody. I'm 24 and unemployed!! No Peter D in the papers today to cheer me up either. Though Leslie Ash piccies did amuse me somewhat. She's wheelchair bound and yet still having collagen pumped into her lips! I would've thought she'd be put off medical procedures for life!!

I'm glad my thread is helpful and an escape. I'm mightily p@ssed off today everybody. I'm 24 and unemployed!! No Peter D in the papers today to cheer me up either. Though Leslie Ash piccies did amuse me somewhat. She's wheelchair bound and yet still having collagen pumped into her lips! I would've thought she'd be put off medical procedures for life!!

It's been nigh on to a year since last we saw Amanda-----does anyone know whatever became of her.

Did she age and find employment? Did she elope with an unnamed person?

Will she return soon?

Will she ever return?

(((I located this post while looking for information on Jack Valenti to see if he had his own private thread----appparently he does/did not.)))

Guess her fate was sealed by that bullet with her own name on it!

Hello, I'm here, been trying to catch up on the goings on of here .... not got enough time.

Hope everyone is well, thank you so much for the greetings from particular members. Need to check out this female only forum I guess.

Bye for now xxx

Hello, I'm here, been trying to catch up on the goings on of here .... not got enough time.

Hope everyone is well, thank you so much for the greetings from particular members. Need to check out this female only forum I guess.

Bye for now xxx

I went into the doldrums having not seen you for so long a while and then went into reclusion for------ YIPES------ some 7 monthes (more or less) during which time you returned.

Will you be back soon? (I asked the mirror reflection as well but got no response).

Bye for now xxx

I went into the doldrums having not seen you for so long a while and then went into reclusion for------ YIPES------ some 7 monthes (more or less) during which time you returned.

Will you be back soon? (I asked the mirror reflection as well but got no response).

BRUNO!! Stay awhile and tarry. Good to see you back.