Guest Black Sweek

All Quiet on the Amanda front

Guest Black Sweek

Methinks she has failed to locate a P.C in her relocation to Wales. At least no more Pate Doherty threads.

I'm sure LPIII will keep us posted if that is the case.

Guest IYG

I'm sure I don't really care one way or another.

I've seen this happen in a lot of message boards, usually a girl comes along and everyone starts acting strangely because of her.

This is not against Amanda, I'm sure she's a very nice person but people, try to behave yourselves and not get so attached.

Guest Black Sweek

I am a girl. It's dangerous to assume things you know.

Just so we know in future, can you pepper your comments with a few references to knitting and cooking, so we are sure?

:P

Just so we know in future, can you pepper your comments with a few references to knitting and cooking, so we are sure?

:P

Just to be fair Mr T, I think that you should reciprocate and ensure that you have references to beer and cars and other manly things. I mean, your avatar figure is clad in soft figure hugging leather.

No one acted strangely when I arrived and I'm a girl. :P

Hi!

I have located a PC (I've been on here all over the weekend!), but given it was 1st day at work I thought I should at least pretend that I have no interest in the internet, other than for work related purposes.

And how did it go? OK and boring and knackered now. And a little disappointed as no valentine's cards this a.m. though keep telling myself it's because nobody knows I'm here!

Noticed Seth Armstrong died.... he seemed a nice bloke. Anyway, I'm going to check out Amanda's Avatar to see if there's anything new.

Bye for now!

Ps. Speaking of PD did anyone see those pictures of him in the papers yesterday? Not good. Here Kate Moss has dumped him again... but who knows.

I've seen this happen in a lot of message boards, usually a girl comes along and everyone starts acting strangely because of her.

I wonder if you could please expland on this!

IS everyone acting strangely?

I'm sorry if that's the case....

Sorrrrrrry - just another quickie re: PD....

One paper says he and Kate are to marry in the summer!

One paper says Kate has dumped him!

Which, if any to believe? Am worried for PD if this is true though, because he's always maintained that he's only doing this rehab for Kate and their future together (sod all his family and friends and fans who've known him for more than a few weeks!). I hope he doesn't just think sod-it and go off the rails. But then if the papers are to believed also, this rehab is one of the conditions of his bail??

But then everyone I talk to says that he's going to jail anyway and then he'll get better drugs in there etc etc etc. How do people get drugs into jail? (Don't worry, I don't intend to visit anyone to deliver drugs.) Is it visitors who bring them in? Wouldn't the sniffer dogs sniff 'em out? And if the drugs are in intimate places, how do they get them out and hand them over without being seen? Or is it the guards who bring them in? Or what? From what I know of prison, which is sod-all and basically what I've read in the papers, it sounds a very corrupt place.

One more .... what does IYG stand for please?

I'm sure it's really obvious and you're all laughing, but I'm tired.

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

Irritating Young Guy?

Guest Guest_Amanda

ouch!!!!!!

Forgot to sign in sorry!

ouch!!!!!!

Yes, sorry. A little OTT. However, Mr IYG did admit to enjoying my own discomfort in a previous thread so..............

A little OTT

Yes, very 1980's..............

Israeli Yeti Goader?

Guest IYG

Thank you so much.

Irritating Young Guy?

That's ok, I've gotten worst comments.

IYG are my real initials, I think they sound cool like that though I never use my middle name.

As for acting strangely, notice how many of them are practically gaga all over you, Amanda. No need to apologize, it's rather amusing at first but later gets tiring.

As for acting strangely, notice how many of them are practically gaga all over you, Amanda. No need to apologize, it's rather amusing at first but later gets tiring.

Well, from what I hear from josco, the wrist especially gets tiring :D

Sure he must mean from all the one-handed typing ;)

Guest IYG
Puts a new slant on "active members", doesn't it?

:D

That's just wrong but in such a good way. ;)

This is getting out of hand.

Just to set the record straight: Most of my posting is done from the office where it would be considered rather strange to be seen typing one handed.

Just to be pedantic: I have had no verbal contact with Mr Teddy, so he cannot have heard anything from me (unless he is using text to speech software)

Just to agree with IYG: You are correct, there is no need to apologise.

Guest IYG

This is getting out of hand.

Just to set the record straight: Most of my posting is done from the office where it would be considered rather strange to be seen typing one handed.

Just to be pedantic: I have had no verbal contact with Mr Teddy, so he cannot have heard anything from me (unless he is using text to speech software)

Just to agree with IYG: You are correct, there is no need to apologise.

From an office? Well, that depends, do you have your own cubicle/office? ;)

No

No one acted strangely when I arrived and I'm a girl. :D

Same; but then, I'm sane.

And I'm not sane?! Why on earth not? I've not been institutionalised ever, I can function pretty well with all the knockbacks thrown at me, there are no voices in my head, I act vaguely rationally, I, I, I, I ... I'm bloody damn bloody offended!