Amanda

I Love Josco's Little Man

... pervy boss offered to make it worth my while in new position and was quite insistent, so have legged it back to old place.

Can you share the position with us?

:blink:

To quote Eilleen: "Ha Ha"

Basically, he offered to shag my brains out to pay off my debts and became quite persistent and irritating.  He made it blatantly obvious as to why I was employed and made it obvious to everyone else, when I just wanted to get on with my job!  If people want to do that for a living then that's up to them, I'm just not like that.  And I felt unsafe in his presence and worrying that he was following me, etc etc, and decided best to do a runner.
2. I have difficulty enough finding men and would probably have to pay them, rather than the other way around

2 posts, 2 threads, 1 solution.

Guest One Man Jury
... pervy boss offered to make it worth my while in new position and was quite insistent, so have legged it back to old place.

Can you share the position with us?

:blink:

To quote Eilleen: "Ha Ha"

Eileen eh? Do you mean ga-ga?

No. I don't feel I need to turn to prostitution quite yet.

Strangely enough, as I was considering your financial problems, in addition to the usual solutions of industry, discipline and thrift, the possibility did occur to me that you could sue your employer for sexual harrassment. That would easily have brought in a couple of grand. It's possibly a bit late for that now, but you could maybe still try blackmailing him.

You probably wouldn't be interested in drug trafficking, which I am told can also be quite lucrative.

Glad you decided not to sacrifice your brains for the sake of financial liquidity.

Doesn't Mr Josco know a lot of big words! He seems to have done Latin at (public?) school.

Guest IYG
Strangely enough, as I was considering your financial problems, in addition to the usual solutions of industry, discipline and thrift, the possibility did occur to me that you could sue your employer for sexual harrassment. That would easily have brought in a couple of grand. It's possibly a bit late for that now, but you could maybe still try blackmailing him.

You probably wouldn't be interested in drug trafficking, which I am told can also be quite lucrative.

Glad you decided not to sacrifice your brains for the sake of financial liquidity.

Doesn't Mr Josco know a lot of big words! He seems to have done Latin at (public?) school.

Have you learned nothing from movies? Blackmail hardly ever works and sexual harrassment only works with Michael Douglas and Demi Moore in a reverse way.

I have to admit, I copied the little swinging pill to my pictures file...just pull him up anytime and he starts his swaying and moving. Too cool. My kids think it is very cool. Josco, nice avatar, famous the world over soon I am sure :blink:

I suspect that some future government will legalise drugs so as to realise another taxable income stream, but I could be interested in any lucrative venture that would allow me to indulge my clinomania.

As to the sesquipedalian (big, literally a foot and a half) words:

A Word A Day

Merriam Webster: Word A Day

Yes I did latin at (public) school for a while, but not to any appreciable standard. My academic career was brought to sudden halt when the headmaster of said esatablishment decided that I should leave immediately, do not pass Go, do not collect £200...........

They say that in life as one door closes another one opens. That is true, but I do seem to have a habit of slamming too many of the doors myself.

to quote Amanda:-

"This is all getting a bit silly now!

Moved back to Gloucestershire again... pervy boss offered to make it worth my while in new position and was quite insistent, so have legged it back to old place. Bit of a cock up all round. Now skint, unemployed and mightly p'ed off."

Amanda - Sounds like you have a case for constructive dismissal?

Anyway bad idea in the first place - going to Wales - what do you expect, they shag sheep!

to quote Amanda:-

"This is all getting a bit silly now!

Moved back to Gloucestershire again... pervy boss offered to make it worth my while in new position and was quite insistent, so have legged it back to old place. Bit of a cock up all round. Now skint, unemployed and mightly p'ed off."

Amanda - Sounds like you have a case for constructive dismissal?

Anyway bad idea in the first place - going to Wales - what do you expect, they shag sheep!

Never ignore advice from Ann Robinson.

...and you know this how?

Isn't it a little suspect, a Welshman like Mr Honez living in the one country in the world which has the most sheep of all? (Or does New Zealand have more?)

I for my part moved away from Aberdeen to a part of the world which appears to have a singular dearth of said animals. Can't accuse me of pots and kettles.

Now where did I put my velcro trousers?

...... I was considering your financial problems, in addition to the usual solutions of industry, discipline and thrift........

Sorry, did I write "thrift"?

I meant "theft".

:lol:

I admit it was a rubbish idea moving to Wales, though Bridgend's not too out in the sticks. I don't know where this idea of sheep shagging comes from. I now live nearer to the Forest of Dean and there's some vile stories of what locals get up to & I've even seen a grown man in his PJ's chasing a sheep down the street when I stayed over one night (though to be fair, the sheep had just eaten it's way through his prize winning garden).

I think sheep shagging, and any type of animal shagging is horrible horrible horrible. Why not find yourself a person of the opposite sex? What kind of pleasure can people get from it? Vile horrible nasty.

What kind of pleasure can people get from it? Vile horrible nasty.

You've obviously just never met the right chicken.

If you see the little red rooster

Won't you please drive him home

If you see the little red rooster

Won't you please drive him home

Been no peace in the barnyard

Since that little red rooster's been gone

Isn't it a little suspect, a Welshman like Mr Honez living in the one country in the world which has the most sheep of all? (Or does New Zealand have more?)

Oh, do shut up Notapotato.

The only good use for a sheep is thinly sliced and placed on a BBQ.

Anyway, the good thing about moving here is that the Kiwis get the rough end of the sheep jokes. Here's one such joke as an example...

First bloke: I heard on the news that New Zealand's economy suffered terribly after the All Black's recent loss to the mighty Wallabies.

Second Bloke: Yeah? How so?

First Bloke: Well, the price of lamb hit a record low. It got down to $4.00 an hour.

In case nobody's heard this one before: (apologies in advance to Captain Oates :( )

Q: Why did God create Aberdonian women?

(That means women from Aberdeen for those who don't know)

A: Because sheep can't fillet fish.:lol:

Interesting NEW avatar, Mr Notapotato(e). Has this thread been getting to you?

Not at all, Mr. Josco.

What have you done with Amanda anyway? Haven't seen her for a bit.

Did she change back into Weatherman at midnight?

When did you plan to see her for a bit?

I merely wished to enquire as to the health of her male parent.

I merely wished to enquire as to the health of her male parent.

Got it. Nice one! :D

You may well have voomed that one over Eileen's head (not literally speaking, of course). :rolleyes:

I'm here! I've been busy feeling sorry for myself and trying to figure out what to do next and I still haven't quite come up with the answer. Have kind of lost motivation to type, though I have been keeping up to date with everybody's posts.

Heard the latest on Peter D? I can't even be arsed to type it.

Hope everyone's good. I've got a headache.

Ta ta xXxXx

I'm here! I've been busy feeling sorry for myself and trying to figure out what to do next and I still haven't quite come up with the answer. Have kind of lost motivation to type, though I have been keeping up to date with everybody's posts.

Heard the latest on Peter D? I can't even be arsed to type it.

Hope everyone's good. I've got a headache.

Ta ta xXxXx

Sorry Mr Notapotato(e), aged parent inquiries will have to wait.