Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death List Watcher

Mark Felt

He may not have been famous before, but now he is famous for having been Deep Throat. I think that qualifies him.

I think he would be a good choice as I suspect he feels he hasn't got much longer and wanted to get it off his chest before it's too late.

So are Woodward and Bernstien both still alive or not?

Guest IYG
He may not have been famous before, but now he is famous for having been Deep Throat. I think that qualifies him.

I think he would be a good choice as I suspect he feels he hasn't got much longer and wanted to get it off his chest before it's too late.

So are Woodward and Bernstien both still alive or not?

Both are living. Woodward is 62 and Bernstein is 61.

Of course he's bloody famous! He's Deep Throat!

I'm surprised he didn't post to the Deathlist Forum personally:

'Hello boys and girls. I'm about to pop it but I won't leave without my own 15 mins of fame, after all, everyone else is doing it these days for much worse so why not me!

Yours ever Mark Felt (Deep Throat)

PS, I'll try and hang on for '06!!'

Of course he's bloody famous! He's Deep Throat!

I'm surprised he didn't post to the Deathlist Forum personally:

'Hello boys and girls. I'm about to pop it but I won't leave without my own 15 mins of fame, after all, everyone else is doing it these days for much worse so why not me!

Yours ever Mark Felt (Deep Throat)

PS, I'll try and hang on for '06!!'

Thats a good impersonation, but you might like to try it in a deeper voice......

:huh:

He is going to die soon but is he lfamous enough acording to the DL rules?

"Deep Throat" is very famous on here, but not, perhaps, for entirely the right reasons. :huh:

Guest Guest

Just weeks after his former deputy Mark Felt was revealed to be Deep Throat, Pat Gray has died at 88 of cancer.

What's the latest on Mr. Felt? He was supposedly, according to anyone and everyone, near death almost a year ago, and I haven't heard anything for months...

What's the latest on Mr. Felt? He was supposedly, according to anyone and everyone, near death almost a year ago, and I haven't heard anything for months...

And is there any REAL proof that he was deep throat.

Interestingly, the whole role of Deep Throad changed massively between the initial account to the film.

This guy's just after a few quid for his family before he dies.

And it takes a lot of pressure off George Bush Snr, who many were talking about a lot just before Felt came out.

Interestingly, the whole role of Deep Throad changed massively between the initial account to the film.

And it takes a lot of pressure off George Bush Snr, who many were talking about a lot just before Felt came out.

Yep, I completely agree with you there Hacky.

Said pretty much the same thing myself.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...indpost&p=37488

There can never be any 100% certainty for anything, I suppose we can never truly know. But in the realm of realistic possibilities, if Felt wasn't Deep Throat, why would Woodward and Bernstien admit to it? It doesn't do anything for them really.

I suppose you could argue the "taking off the heat" argument... I suppose it all depends on how deep you're willing to go into conspiracy theories.

Maybe I'm just naive, but personally I think Felt's the guy. I suppose it's up to you whether you want to believe it or not...

We only have Felt's word that he is, maybe all the media attention he got at the time was enough to help pay his medical bills

Maninblack-

I noticed you had Captain Beefheart on your list. Is he ill? (I was a big fan of his long ago).

Surely he can't die quite yet...he's got a movie coming out!

Felt Movie

I wonder if that movie will be any good, or just an obvious vehicle for Felt to make money off of movie rights... although I'm guessing most of you Brits couldn't care less about Felt...

Guest Guest
Surely he can't die quite yet...he's got a movie coming out!

Felt Movie

I wonder if that movie will be any good, or just an obvious vehicle for Felt to make money off of movie rights... although I'm guessing most of you Brits couldn't care less about Felt...

I only care because he is on my DDP.

Guest Tracy Spring

That is wonderful. I wish I had had the foresight to place him on my listing.

Maninblack-

I noticed you had Captain Beefheart on your list. Is he ill? (I was a big fan of his long ago).

Captain Beefheart has been suffering from a degenerative illness (similar to MS) for many years. The last thing I saw him in, he was in a wheelchair and looking frail and that was in 1994!

I'm following the logic of Richard Pryor's illness, he died aged 65. Captain Beefheart is also 65...

Maninblack-

Captain Beefheart has been suffering from a degenerative illness (similar to MS) for many years. The last thing I saw him in, he was in a wheelchair and looking frail and that was in 1994!

I'm following the logic of Richard Pryor's illness, he died aged 65. Captain Beefheart is also 65...

Wow... I had no idea... jumped up a bit in my book perhaps...

Felt has book out but suffering from dementia.

Washington Post article

Detoriating health, certainly, pops up a lot in the 2nd article.

Mark Felt is suffering from dementia and his health is steadily declining. He definitely should have been included on this year's list.

Washington Post article

Mark Felt is suffering from dementia and his health is steadily declining. He definitely should have been included on this year's list.

For a moment I thought he was included? Even if he dies within the next few days just to say it wouldn't be a major loss since Deathlist has already takin' a bite out of the political candidates..

I'll tell you that I enjoy the success's in a variety. Dead politicians doesn't even things out the way I want it. I expect to see a highlight of Grey with the right Dead in red! On the heights of this years list.

Washington Post article

Sounds promising OoO. If he can make it to May 22 (which I think he can), he won't be a miss for me and my Rotten Deadpool entry.

FF - though I'm sure he'll pass the DDP test for fame, I'm thinking that we'd have more than a few people who'd find him sketchy for DL, so it's not all that bad of a miss.

Update: Felt lucid and courtly, but with severe memory deterioration.

Sounds like he's only in the middle stages of his disease. I've switched him with Heston on my RDP.

In other words, Felt will be dead in a year now, and Heston will live to be 100. :P