Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death List Watcher

Mark Felt

Happy 93rd birthday you physical-health exaggerating tattletale.

Couldn't resist putting you on at least one list.

Felt has book out but suffering from dementia.

Washington Post article

Detoriating health, certainly, pops up a lot in the 2nd article.

Mark Felt is suffering from dementia and his health is steadily declining. He definitely should have been included on this year's list.

I have to agree. My outlook on his chance of surviving the year are not good. I say he fails to live out this calender year.

Mark Felt too ill to travel to court.

"His ill health does not permit him to drive a car, fly on a plane or travel for any significance," Mr. O'Connor wrote in court pleadings about Mr. Felt's condition. "Most of his days are spent simply resting at his daughter's home. It would be impossible for him to travel to Washington, D.C."

In addition, a declaration by Mr. O'Connor included in the legal filings says the Felts have refused all press and broadcast requests to travel because of concerns about the elder Mr. Felt's health.

"He has experienced several life-endangering episodes in the last four years that appeared to have begun with a mild fever and fatigue and/or trauma stemming from a minor fall," Mr. O'Connor stated.

Got on my RDP, sounds like he might last long enough to get to DDP 2007, but perhaps not much further than that.

Of course, he could be taking a cue from Ronnie Biggs...

Got on my RDP, sounds like he might last long enough to get to DDP 2007, but perhaps not much further than that.

I'm disappointed by Felt's lack of progress. A year ago he looked like he could drop every day. Perhaps he and Harold Pinter have the same doctor?

regards,

Hein

I'm disappointed by Felt's lack of progress. A year ago he looked like he could drop every day. Perhaps he and Harold Pinter have the same doctor?

regards,

Hein

Don't know about Felt and Pinter...Felt and Billy Graham, maybe.

Pinter and Foot may have the same doctor though.

Mark Felt too ill to travel to court.

"His ill health does not permit him to drive a car, fly on a plane or travel for any significance," Mr. O'Connor wrote in court pleadings about Mr. Felt's condition. "Most of his days are spent simply resting at his daughter's home. It would be impossible for him to travel to Washington, D.C."

In addition, a declaration by Mr. O'Connor included in the legal filings says the Felts have refused all press and broadcast requests to travel because of concerns about the elder Mr. Felt's health.

"He has experienced several life-endangering episodes in the last four years that appeared to have begun with a mild fever and fatigue and/or trauma stemming from a minor fall," Mr. O'Connor stated.

Or perhaps he's pulling a Pinochet...

OK i need to tell you about this re-accuring dream that i keep having.. basically all that happens is that Mark Felt dies.

in fact the dream is, i wake up, to a newspaper headline something like FELT DEAD.

im starting to wish i included him after all. Due to the rules of the Penzance Death pool, i can transfer him in on the first of the month, so i think hes going to have to come in for Feb.

if he makes it.

Deep Throat made my DDP at seat 13 so I expect his demise. Especially after the Larry King interview with his daughter last year.

you think bring him in the transfer window then? or is there any others that have emerged this month.. i need to bring him in cos if he dies and he isnt on my list ill have the same dream every night forever

Now that I like the sound of.

im starting to wish i included him after all. Due to the rules of the Penzance Death pool, i can transfer him in on the first of the month, so i think hes going to have to come in for Feb.

Bang Mark Felt. Bang! And I'm not talking about what I say to The Kat! Deep Throat chokes.

WTF??????

Deep Throat chokes. (Class A) Headliner.

Ah! I see. ;)

Ah! I see. ;)

Can I borrow your glasses then, 'cos I don't. :P

Can I borrow your glasses then, 'cos I don't. ;)

Fair enough, I asked for that. Now that I'm sober I'll stop trying to work out what the reference to class A's is. :P

I got the throat/choking reference, jolly clever.

How about Deep Throat Croaks

Did I - and the admin staff claimin one dead so far - miss summat? Deep Throat croaking fair enough. But there's still a pulse, isn't there?

Did anyone know that they are making a film about his life, Tom Hanks is producing it. Supposed to be released sate side thi syear but that is yet to be confirmed.

Just got to wait and see now if he can make it to his own premier.

Did anyone know that they are making a film about his life, Tom Hanks is producing it. Supposed to be released sate side thi syear but that is yet to be confirmed.

Just got to wait and see now if he can make it to his own premier.

Charles Lane didn't make the premier of the movie about him, that one's still in production. Just being pragmatic/sick for a second. Legally speaking it'd be a lot easier for Hanks and his production team if Felt died first, might save any libel worries if Felt and the scriptwriters fell out.

95 today. This also means only two DL 08 names left who haven't had a post in 2008: Eli Wallach and Jake Lamotta. Wallach still has a birthday coming up, but that won't work for Lamotta as his birthday was in July.