Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death List Watcher

Mark Felt

Mark Felt passed away on Thursday, December 18th, in Santa Rosa, California. Just thought you'd all like to know. Congratulations, DeathList!

Mark Felt passed away on Thursday, December 18th, in Santa Rosa, California. Just thought you'd all like to know. Congratulations, DeathList!

Obituary. Looks like the cold snap finally got one of our boys.

Mark Felt is the 13th success of 2008.

He is the 173rd success since 2008.

The 2008 list is now in second place shared with 2006.

Only one more death needed to equal the great 2003 list! But so little time!

Good morning Deathlist! Deep throat chokes! Or swallows. It's the obvious headline. I vanish for a little while and I come back with a surprise. Not that it was shocking. Here is the BBC obituary for W. Mark Felt.

Some men would have given a month of their lives to find out who Deep Throat actually was.

I suggest DL keep him on for 2009.

Any more brillian suggestions? I figure this one only took some 40 days ((and nights---mustn't forget or forgo those nights)) to get him to kick the bucket. Maybe you'd be able to make suggestions for 2009 which could help us exhaust the entire list by mid-year.

Who next Octo?

It has been another successful year for DL with Mark Felt being the 13th graduate from the class of 2008.

Congratulations to the selection committee.

Any more brillian suggestions? I figure this one only took some 40 days ((and nights---mustn't forget or forgo those nights)) to get him to kick the bucket. Maybe you'd be able to make suggestions for 2009 which could help us exhaust the entire list by mid-year.

Who next Octo?

Norman Wisdom, but I back the call to add Socks to the 2009 DL, as I sadly think Socks will soon be :angry:

Wow, the DDP results page hasn't been updated in a while.

Give me a break Harry, he only died yesterday. I would've done it Thursday but there was still no Baugh UK obit (there is now though).

I'll update it Monday when I actually have 10 minutes spare to update it....

I've only got the small matter of 100 teams to process over the weekend too. So just be patient please, eh? <_<

I Felt this was on the cards. Doesn't make it any less hard to swallow though.

I was a bit choked myself.

Give me a break Harry, he only died yesterday. I would've done it Thursday but there was still no Baugh UK obit (there is now though).

I've only got the small matter of 100 teams to process over the weekend too. So just be patient please, eh? <_<

Wasn't meant as a shot at you, just an observation. Don't be rude, kid. :(

Wasn't meant as a shot at you, just an observation. Don't be rude, kid. :(

I daresay that Bevel's death will be keeping him busy with 2009 entrants keen to replace him.

He would have been number 6 on my list - luckily it wasn't sumbitted.

I was a bit choked myself.

After deep consideration I had throat he was going to make it to 2009. But it looks like his card was marked for 2008 after all.

Bernard Barker a former CIA-agent involved in the watergate affair (in what way is unclear to me) has died at age 92.

- LINK -

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade...ry/1083547.html

He was one of the five burglars.

good, that surdenly means he was important enough, any news on how many of the four other burglers ar alive?

Virgilio Gonzalez, James McCord and Eugenio Martinez are, I believe, still alive, but I would recommend some obit searching rather than taking my word for it. Frank Sturgis died in 1993.

Another one worth thinking about is Alfred C Baldwin III. He was the electronics expert monitoring the bugs in the Watergate Hotel. He is only 73, but is suffering from prostate cancer and has also had tumour removed from his shoulder. Someone has him as a unique pick on the DDP.