Guest Roemer

Charlton Heston

Number 1 with a bullet. I didn't use him, maybe that was a mistake.

I was looking around to see who starred in the movie we recently watched in English and even though it was from 1950 i admired charleton heston in his role. I look to see if he is still alive and he is. Sadly the person who played Brutus I cant even get an image of him to pop up on Google :rip:. Charleton Heston is a person i'd personally really like to meet but I guess he wont be around for much longer.

I was looking around to see who starred in the movie we recently watched in English and even though it was from 1950 i admired charleton heston in his role. I look to see if he is still alive and he is. Sadly the person who played Brutus I cant even get an image of him to pop up on Google :rip:. Charleton Heston is a person i'd personally really like to meet but I guess he wont be around for much longer.

Here you go Jason Robards and the 1970s version of Julius Caesar.

sjff_03_img1307.jpg

The 1950s version (the one we were made to watch at school; it's in black and white so it went down a real treat,) doesn't have Charlton Heston in it. If it was this version then google James Mason, that shouldn't be too hard.

... Charlton Heston is a person i'd personally really like to meet ...

Such a meeting would be more memorable for you than him, one imagines.

May not be long now.....from http://www.parade.com/articles/editions/20...sonality_Parade

Heston, 83, is in the final stages of the disease and has 24-hour care at his home in Beverly Hills, which he built with his pay from Ben-Hur. His son and daughter visit regularly. “He’s not plugged into machines,” a family friend tells us, “and his wife Lydia doesn’t plan to use any to extend his life.”

his wife Lydia doesn’t plan to use any (machines) to extend his life.

Attagirl!

The management team of the beleagured MPFC deadpool teams of 2008 salutes Lydia Heston.

"He's not plugged into machines," a family friend tells us, "and his wife Lydia doesn't plan to use any to extend his life."

Machines don't kill people; people not plugging people into machines kill people...

Someone ought to slip a gun into Chuck's weakened grip PDQ by the sound of it, so the doctor can pry it out of his cold, dead hand just like he wanted.

This may sound cruel, but it's really Heston's time to go.

I like him a lot as an actor, and I wish his family the best, but this isn't something worth prolonging.

Let him die in peace.

Guest stark_nekkid_n_montana
What about Charlton Heston? What is his condition? I bet that hell be out in 1-3 years...

His condition is DEAD. :flame: April 5, 2008.

YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!

I'm getting reports Charlton Heston is dead at the age of 84.

Looks confirmed to me. I'm too lazy to do the research; historically, what's the DL's success rate for #1 seeds?

Dead down under too

And dead in L.A., according to Fox 11.

Is anybody aware of the correct etiquette in situations like these? Can I just have the gun or do I have to pry it from "his cold, dead hands"?

Charlton Heston has a BBC obit

Is anybody aware of the correct etiquette in situations like these? Can I just have the gun or do I have to pry it from "his cold, dead hands"?

I think a few drops of industrial strength WD-40 should get the job done.

Dead as a dodo i'm afraid. I rushed over here as soon as I heard the shocking news to announce but I see you've got it covered. May I take this opportunity to offer my sincerest condolences to his family, friends and his many fans around the world. RIP!

Guest butttercup

You're right, he sadly made it out in 2008.

Dead down under too

And dead in L.A., according to Fox 11.

Oh well, it must be true then.

If it was on Fox.

We're shaping up for a successful year......

Yeah, we have six times what we had at this point last year. If it keeps going at this rate, this year could be the new record-breaker.

Shame. A really, really great actor. :flame:

My grief has been allievated somewhat by DDP points, which was the very first thing I thought when I saw this morning's news. :(

Shame. A really, really great actor. :flame:

My grief has been allievated somewhat by DDP points, which was the very first thing I thought when I saw this morning's news. :(

Me too, this has been a good weekend... :)

Looks like it was Alzheimer's disease that got him in the end. Might be the explaination to the rather odd and agressive appearance in Shooting Columbine.

Absolutely adored him as an actor, absolutely hated his stance on guns.

Always found it strange that someone who portrayed so many religious related characters would be such a bigot in real life.

I guess that shows how good and actor he really was.