Guest Roemer

Charlton Heston

Are you sure about that Paulie?

Heston will die before year's end.

Can you be more specific about what'll kill him?

regards,

Hein

It would be fitting if Heston - even in a semi-vegitative state - were given the part of Sol Roth in a remake of Soylent Green where he starred in the original. Roth, played by Edward G Robinson in his last role, is taken to a dying room for euthanasia to the sound of Betehoven's Pastoral symphony. It's a lovely scene. After that he gets turned in to the canned protein - Soylent Green. For the sake of authenticity, they could do it for real in the world's first mainstream snuff movie. What a way to go.

Heston will die before year's end.

Can you be more specific about what'll kill him?

regards,

Hein

It would be fitting if Heston - even in a semi-vegitative state - were given the part of Sol Roth in a remake of Soylent Green where he starred in the original. Roth, played by Edward G Robinson in his last role, is taken to a dying room for euthanasia to the sound of Betehoven's Pastoral symphony. It's a lovely scene. After that he gets turned in to the canned protein - Soylent Green. For the sake of authenticity, they could do it for real in the world's first mainstream snuff movie. What a way to go.

This would mean that Soylent green is not particularly nourishing since Chuckie is so much slimmer than Robinson Was and even more Heston doesn't look like he coul;d pass for Jewish.(and Sol Roth sure isn't a Presbaterian name)

Say does anyone have that photo of Robinson smoking a cigar?

I never read the stuff on the side of the can but assume it was a kind of protein soup made from lots of people so it wouldn't have been available in Heston flavour. Maybe they could make a new deathlist version: best before 2007.

I thinks we should opt to putr you in charge of that Gooodot...................

The people were going on last couple of weeks/days you would have thought he was on the brink of death. But since he was put on the list all mention of his condition seems to have stopped.

So whats the story? Is he still critical and a likely DL hit or was it just an exagerated sneeze? :unsure:

The people were going on last couple of weeks/days you would have thought he was on the brink of death. But since he was put on the list all mention of his condition seems to have stopped.

So whats the story? Is he still critical and a likely DL hit or was it just an exagerated sneeze? :ph34r:

He's got prostate cancer and Alzheimer's... it's a fair pick, but also an uncertain one. Not much to talk about unless he dies, worsens or gets better.

It would also be a good talking point if he was shot dead by yobs....but thats highly unlikely.

So whats the story? Is he still critical and a likely DL hit or was it just an exagerated sneeze? :ph34r:

He's got prostate cancer and Alzheimer's... it's a fair pick, but also an uncertain one. Not much to talk about unless he dies, worsens or gets better.

I say Heston makes the grade since he has 2 cancers and he

is into his eighties.

He has about the same value as Patrick Moore.

In reality Moore has no real serious health issues, he's just

a favorite of the committee.

It would also be a good talking point if he was shot dead by yobs....but thats highly unlikely.

Yobs? Waht are these yobs of which you speak?

I have to say that I'm pleased Heston is on the list, as I would be very happy if he died. Preferably in some kind of he-was-cleaning-his-gun-and-it-went-off-by-mistake kind of way.

That would be great.

I understand a symptom of Alzheimers can lead to people thinking they're back at some time in the past - surely letting Chuck have access to weapons when he could be surrounded by 'Damn Dirty Apes' at any point in his imaginings could be a bit dangerous....

Personally I'm glad I'm not his Doctor and that Roddy McDowell is already dead or there could be a massacre.

I understand a symptom of Alzheimers can lead to people thinking they're back at some time in the past ...

I wouldn't mind the image of Chuckie standing in front of a bathtub (in a bathrobe),holding a brush aloft in an attempt to try to part the water.

If I were one of his caretakers, I'd wear an ape mask all day long just to screw with him.

Guest Retardliberator
In the movie "Bowling for columbine" - his arguements are very poore.

A senile old guy!

Hey dumbass...are you really using crap from Bowling For Columbine??? Surely you can't be that dumb. Look at the real speech that Charton Heston gave in Denver, and you'll see that what he says and what he says...you'll see that Michael Moore missled you horribly. Charlton, while he did say everything in the speech that is on the movie, Michael cut out huge parts in between to make a speech intended to defend NRA members in Colorado, saying that they should not be discriminated against, into a screw you America, the NRA will do what it wants. Also mind you that this speech he gave was not a response or retaliation to Columbine. It was at an ANNUAL convention that by law, had to take place.

Also...when you see Charlton doing the "Cold dead hands" part...notice how he's wearing a different suit than in other clips of him... That's because his "Cold dead hands" speech was given in North Carolina a year after Columbine (completely unrelated to Columbine as well). It was a thankyou speech for the musket that he's holding (given to him as a gift).

And it's about time after all it's already the 5th of January another sleepy restly tundra day.

In the movie "Bowling for columbine" - his arguements are very poore.

A senile old guy!

... Look at the real speech that Charton Heston gave in Denver, and you'll see that what he says and what he says...

HUh? that is just too confusing

I'm not a big fan of Michael Moore - it's true he is selective - but it's pretty good polemic. I felt most queasy about the bit with Heston because he seemed an easy target. The Soylent Green factory awaits all.

Hey dumbass...<HOS snippage.... speech for the musket that he's holding (given to him as a gift).

Is Bowling For Columbine any good?

It's fairly interesting if you take it with a grain or ten of salt.

Farenheit 9/11, however, was pure sh*t.

Guest !@#$%&*?

I can't believe I found this sight! You are all sick in the head! I love it, I can relate!!! :)

Guest iain

you gotta embrace death because its the only certainty in life

Are you doing that Iain? Could you give it all a better try? You see,,, I need to know just how exactly I should be doing this embracing thing so why don't you give a demonstration??

Hurrah! Our first Deathlist 50 ranter of 2006!

And does it get bonus points for being 11 Months after the original post? :)