Grim Reaper

Pope John Paul

I don't think so - only Gerald Ford even got an invitation as far as I can tell - so any carnage among the great and good would have to have been discussed on the "other" page, as with Prince Rainier.

I don't think so - only Gerald Ford even got an invitation as far as I can tell - so any carnage among the great and good would have to have been discussed on the "other" page, as with Prince Rainier.

Interesting idea, but not sure many of them are 'Great', and none are 'Good'.

Guest 666

F**k the pope and all!!! i hate church!!!

Thank you for that constructive addition to the debate.

Interesting that you have chosen the deathlist site to declare your commitment to necrophilia.

By the way, I'm not keen on Charlotte either. :unsure:

Were any living Deathlist 2005 candidates present?

regards,

Hein

As far as I can tell from Wikipedia Hamed Karzai was the only candidate present. There were three representitives of Cuba but Fidel Castro did not attend. Nelson Mandela was in attendance and could be considered for future lists. Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie was in attendance and has a funny name.

Were any living Deathlist 2005 candidates present?

regards,

Hein

As far as I can tell from Wikipedia Hamed Karzai was the only candidate present. There were three representitives of Cuba but Fidel Castro did not attend. Nelson Mandela was in attendance and could be considered for future lists. Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie was in attendance and has a funny name.

As was our old friend Jean-Claude Juncker, Prime Minister of Luxembourg. Just checking the Pope was dead I guess.

Guest IYG
As was our old friend Jean-Claude Juncker, Prime Minister of Luxembourg. Just checking the Pope was dead I guess.

Forgive my ignorance, I don't think I was here when this happened but how did this joke begin?

Forgive my ignorance, I don't think I was here when this happened but how did this joke begin?

It was back when Arafat was on his way out, for some reason or other, the press kept quoting the PM of Luxembourg. The first mention of it in DL is in this thread but if you look at some of the links to newspaper stories from that thread, I'm sure you'll see the references in context.

Guest IYG

It was back when Arafat was on his way out, for some reason or other, the press kept quoting the PM of Luxembourg. The first mention of it in DL is in this thread but if you look at some of the links to newspaper stories from that thread, I'm sure you'll see the references in context.

Thank you, I remember reading something about it in an Israelinewspaper I read online. <_<

When the Cardinals elect a new Pope, does he automatically go on to the Deathlist in place of JP2? You never know, it may be another JP1 scenario with one Pope popping off just after another.

It will also show respect for both the long unbroken lineage of the Bishopric of Rome and the slightly shorter lineage of the Pope on the Deathlist.

So, what's this daily smoke all about then?

Are the cardinals cremating JPII one limb at a time?

I'd like to know how they get the smoke to turn white :sicktherm: when they've made their choice.

I'd like to know how they get the smoke to turn white :sicktherm: when they've made their choice.

According to the Bishop of Boston throw a fresh Altar boy on the fire and he'll smoke beautifully...

I reckon they leave his old white cassock/uniform until they run out of limbs and then throw it on the fire.

There must be something that burns white in the material.

I do have other theories.... :)

Guest One Man Jury
According to the Bishop of Boston throw a fresh Altar boy on the fire and he'll smoke beautifully...

Yeah, I bet he's used to roasting alter boys.

The new Pope is 78 year old Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger of Germany. His title is Pope Benedict XVI.

When the Cardinals elect a new Pope, does he automatically go on to the Deathlist in place of JP2? You never know, it may be another JP1 scenario with one Pope popping off just after another.

It will also show respect for both the long unbroken lineage of the Bishopric of Rome and the slightly shorter lineage of the Pope on the Deathlist.

It depends on his age.

For example Joseph Ratzinger is 78 ;if he's chosen he would make a good Deathlist candidate.

If it's someone in their 50s I wouldn't bother.

Just out of interest

http://www.ratzingerfanclub.com/ is "Temporarily Unavailable"

The new Pope is Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger - Germany 78 years old. His title is Pope Benedict XVI.

A fine candidate for Deathlist 2006, I'd say.

regards,

Hein

When this one goes we'll achieve the double whammy of a German and a Catholic. I can't wait! :sicktherm:

The new Pope is 78 year old Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger of Germany.  His title is Pope Benedict XVI.

I hadn't read this before posting well done - Football fan

Comforting to know that Ratzinger's a former member of the Hitler Youth.

No doubt, like the Max Schmeling postings, our German revisionist friends will be in denial over this too!!!! :sicktherm:

Comforting to know that Ratzinger's a former member of the Hitler Youth.

No doubt, like the Max Schmeling postings, our German revisionist friends will be in denial over this too!!!! :sicktherm:

Wasn't that compulsory?