Grim Reaper

Pope John Paul

Guest a Christian Roman Catholic

:ghost6: This site is proof that there are too many people in this world that have nothing to do. The bishop of Roma, JPII, is an old and sick man, yes, but he would never stoop so low as to say such rotten and evil things about any of the people that post regarding "his demise". God will be merciful to you all. Just ask. He is a faithful God - yes even to the "sick" people that post on the "deathlist.net".

Guest God.
God will be merciful to you all.  Just ask.  He is a faithful God - yes even to the "sick" people that post on the "deathlist.net".

No I won't. Bastards, the lot of youse. You're all going to burn in hell for this. burn.gif

Very nice use of the coding. Yea, verily.

And missed on every count.

Just amazed he didn't go for capitals too.

I liked him - I hope he comes back and rants some more.

Although I was curious as to why he felt the need to qualify his Roman Catholicism as "Christian". I never knew there was any other kind. In the future, I'll be keeping a sharp eye out for all those Hindu & Halibut left-footers who have previously slipped under my radar.

Guest Freddie

I hope that the catolic "Führer" meets his maker this year. The head of the pedofile fathers does't deserve to walk the Vatican soil... :huh:

Interesting - can't spell "Catholic" or "Paedophile" or "doesn't" but manages to get the ümlaut on "Führer"..............

I thought we'd established the Pope doesn't walk the Vatican soil anymore - he has "wheelchaas" and popemobiles these days.

Why do all the extreme ranters congregate towards Catholicism, Maltese politics and Snooker.

Is there a link?

Perhaps if I read that godawful DaVinci Code I'll find out that it's the Rosicrucians or Agnes Dei who are behind Stephen Hendry

Why do all the extreme ranters congregate towards Catholicism, Maltese politics and Snooker.

I think you forgot Richard O'Sullivan too......

Seems not everyone else has forgotten him though.

On that theme, a visit to the local library would show the electoral roll for the Care home for Distressed Actor Folk in West London where Mr. O'S. is resident. May be fertilie ground?

If the ground be fertile, let the planting begin.

Guest ölp

the person called kommunist is a f*****g röd jävle som inte har någon sans i hela kroppen. He wants exampel a doctor to make the same amunt of money as a garbage man that havent been a good student in school. Lame as f*****g kommunist I hate you even I havent met you

ohh the pope will die :huh: pretty soon

the person called kommunist is a f*****g röd jävle som inte har någon sans i hela kroppen. He wants exampel a doctor to make the same amunt of money as a garbage man that havent been a good student in school. Lame as f*****g kommunist I hate you even I havent met you

ohh the pope will die :pop: pretty soon

Huh? :rolleyes:

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

I understand that at every Papal Coronation the Chief Rabbi of Rome hands the Pope a letter which is duly put away unopened. Well this current Pope well know for his practicality decided to open it. Lo and behold what doth he find but the bill for the Last Supper.

The old ones are the best.

Guest flex dildeau

Maybe the asshole won't die unlees we beat him to death .....let's do that for the sake of mankind!!!

Guest ölp

thats right :rip:

Guest Freddie

Four horsemen: Well, you were right. My spelling was pretty bad, but you did get my point and "to walk the the Vatican soil" was a metaphor. However, I'm a genuine atheist who wants to declare war against Christianity :old: , and therefore I realy hope that the Reaper takes a trip to southern Europe this fall :rip:

It seems to me JPII is working hard at meeting his maker.

According to this BBC article he

looked frail but alert in his wheelchair.

Dutch television news sources say he made a remark that he suffers from physical discomfort.

Go, Johnny, go!

regards,

Hein

Frail and not so alert.

Noreen Walsh, 82, from Wrexham, north Wales, was in Lourdes for her 37th pilgrimage, and claimed to have been much helped by the rumoured miraculous powers of the Virgin Mary's shrine. "I hope being in Lourdes helps him. It would be nice for him if he were healed of his ailments."

A friend of mine once hi-jacked a wheelchair in Lourdes, pretended to be disabled and was rushed to the front of the queue at the shrine.

After being blessed, he wheeled himself slowly away from the bulk of the crowd, got up and ran like the wind shouting "Alleluah I'm healed!"

was in Lourdes for her 37th pilgrimage

So it did the job first time then ? :lol:

Mind you, she has at least reached age 82.

Apparently Nostradamus said the Pope would die on December 13th. Which pope or indeed which December 13th, he wasn't good enough to specify but I always stay close to a television news channel on that date just in case.