Grim Reaper

Pope John Paul

BBC now reporting that he will be in hospital for a week.

He's coming out of there in a box.

BBC now reporting that he will be in hospital for a week.

He's coming out of there in a box.

The last sentence is a BBC quote too? :)

Guest Guest

This is dragging on man.......I had him pegged as a goner when he first went into hospital... <_<

Where did you get this info about a fever????? All the news organizations seem to be saying he's going to be ok...well as ok as he can bn considering.

Maybe its time for the golden hammer?

tap tap tap....John Paul?

Tap Tap Tap...John Paul

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!...JOHN PAUL!!!!

Sounds like a job for Maxwell! Oh, wait, that was a silver hammer.

Latest dope on the Pope

I particularly like the part about General Gaddaffi's huge floral tribute and the get-well message from his would-be assassin Mehmet Ali Agca.

Maybe a big box of Matchmaker chocolates from Rev Ian Paisley will turn up soon?

Guest Guest

Ok, is this guy related to the British royals are what? He past his "best before date" ages ago and he's still hanging on. I mean shouldn't be be looking forward death so he can party with all those alter boys in heaven? :lol:

Latest dope on the Pope

I particularly like the part about General Gaddaffi's huge floral tribute and the get-well message from his would-be assassin Mehmet Ali Agca.

Maybe a big box of Matchmaker chocolates from Rev Ian Paisley will turn up soon?

This part should give the Vatican particular cause for concern (bearing in mind the discussion on clowns in another thread):

'On Friday, two people turned up as clowns.

"We're from the Medical Association of Smiles," they said. "We want to let the Pope know we care." '

Scary :lol:

its not the cough that carrys you off , its the coffin they carry you offin.

the final whistle must be about to blow :D:lol:

No news on whether its asian bird 'flu yet ...

What does an Asian bird look like?

r615698509.jpg

He really looks

1) hungry, wants to eat the bird

2) scared, wants to get the bird out of his line of sight

3) horny, wants to do something to the bird

Now, what's the correct answer...?

And @ John: A wise man once said: Every living (or dead) human has the right to be made a fool of. The one who doesn't do so is therefor discriminating.

i dont think option 2 is likely , he's probably as blind as a, pope

most likely thinking, its coming to take me away haha hehe cough cough ughh. :lol:

I think this guy can make it during this year, tentatively during the summer.

You're probably right.

He's a tough old thing.

Not like the old days.... 1978 was it?

The year they had three popes.

Man! Typhoid Harry, I got that song, "Bang, bang, Maxwell's silver hammer came down.....on her head.......bang, bang Maxwell's silver hammer made sure....she was dead!"

That was a cool song, kinda unusual for the Beatles (I could understand if it was by the Stones)...

...anyway, Pope might be getting ready to check out of the Vatican Hotel?

Later!....."Oh, oh, oh" (that from Maxwell's Silver Hammer song too!)

Guest iain

According to the vatican the Pope continues to make a 'good recovery' from his recent illness..yet reports say that as a reault of his larynx spasm (or whatever it was) that he may never be able to speak again..so whetehr this means we'll never see him appear at h is balcony dribbling and mumbling incoherently trying to give a speech ever again who knows.Surely his demise cant be far off now..i t hink hios position at n o 1 for t his years death list is pretty shrewd for now.

Guest Guest

I was just watching CTV news (a Canadian News Channel) and it is rumoured that the Pope needs to undergo an angioplasty, however, he is too weak to undergo that surgery.

There was a lot of energy in the crowd moments before the Pope actually appeared in that window with his paper in hand and then you could hear a pin drop ... because while he had the paper in hand, he was clearly unable, not strong enough to read from it," CTV's Lisa LaFlamme reported from Vatican City.

She said that after he spoke a total of 12 words, including the blessing and "thank you", the crowd began muttering that the pope did not seem well.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

As well some medical experts feel it is unlikely the Pope will live more than a year. tick tick.... :old:

after he spoke a total of 12 words, including the blessing and "thank you", the crowd began muttering that the pope did not seem well.

I have to agree with you on that one. I just watched the clip of his appearance from the hospital window and he looked deathly ill. He was desperately struggling to make his speech, which was incoherent for the most part. The Vatican is probably hiding his true condition and not telling us the whole story regarding his health. This bears a striking resemblance to a similar situation many years ago with the long deceased President Leonid Brezhnev of the Soviet Union.

I just watched the clip of his appearance from the hospital window

So sorry FF, I hope it's not serious.

Did anyone else notice the similarity between the Popes address from his hospital window and Marlon Brandos death scene in 'The Godfather?'

Mmmmummble Mmmummble cough.

Guest Guest

Mu friend SERJAO is very happy whit this new achievment of Karol... number one in the world! .... dont worry, be happy!

So sorry FF, I hope it's not serious.

:skull:

Seriously that's a good one guys! :blink:

Did you hear him giving that blessing?

No disrespect to the old man, but he sounded exactly like Darth Vader.

There are rumours that he recorded the blessing earlier and was miming to the recording.

Perhaps he was in fact already dead on Sunday morning and they were working him with sticks to make him move a la Muppet Show.

God's pretty cruel for keeping this guy alive. He may as well be dead, poor guy looks in alot of pain.