Sign in to follow this  
Handrejka

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

There are a few Rocky Horror actors who could be contenders for death list next year

Jonathan Admas - Has had Parkinson's disease for years

Patricia Quinn - alcoholic

Barry Bostwick - Has had prostate cancer

Meatloaf is mentioned elsewhere

Less famously we have

Sadie Corrie - the midget Transylvanain , in her late 80s now not in the best of health

Kimi Wong - Richard O'Brien's ex-wife and Transylvanian and recovering drug addict

From the stage show there's good old Nicholas Parsons who must be about 80 by now.

• Like 1

Guest IYG

Doesn't Richard O'Brien have some desease, I think I remember reading something about that several years ago.

Doesn't Richard O'Brien have some desease, I think I remember reading something about that several years ago.

I remember reading that as well, but my guess is that Jonathan Admas will be the first one from that group to meet his maker.

There are a few Rocky Horror actors who could be contenders for death list next year

Jonathan Admas - Has had Parkinson's disease for years

Patricia Quinn - alcoholic

Barry Bostwick - Has had prostrate cancer

Meatloaf is mentioned elsewhere

Less famously we have

Sadie Corrie - the midget Transylvanain , in her late 80s now not in the best of health

Kimi Wong - Richard O'Brien's ex-wife and Transylvanian and recovering drug addict

From the stage show there's good old Nicholas Parsons who must be about 80 by now.

Please can you ensure Christopher Biggins is added to the list....?

Richard O'Brien was on Loose Women today promoting his new show Dead Strange about all things death related. The women asked him if there was anything he found offensive and he said all those Dead Pool websites! He said he appeared on a few as well!

Richard O'Brien was on Loose Women today promoting his new show Dead Strange about all things death related. The women asked him if there was anything he found offensive and he said all those Dead Pool websites! He said he appeared on a few as well!

Because I'm a lazy cow I can't be arsed to look - hasn't OoO done an interview for this show? Or is that another show entirely? Or am I just making the whole entire scenario up?

Because I'm a lazy cow I can't be arsed to look - hasn't OoO done an interview for this show? Or is that another show entirely? Or am I just making the whole entire scenario up?

I think so but I think Richard O'Brien was just acting as the linking man and not actually interviewing.

Patricia Quinn appears to be fine and dandy.

She has a healthy fan club, still does the rounds in regards to the Rock Schlok reunions/seminars etc, and judging by quite up to date pictures, looks pretty damn good.

I would hope that she doesnt go anywhere too soon.

I think so but I think Richard O'Brien was just acting as the linking man and not actually interviewing.

Yes, that 'twas me.

Interview goes out - by the way - at 11.10pm on the 24th July 2008 (next Thursday) but you can only see it on ITV Westcountry (I think you can also get it via Sky??)

Considering I live nowhere near ITV Westcountry, I won't see the interview (ie my own interview), which is probably a good thing - too many errs umms etc.

Richard O'Brien is just the linking man - the chappy who interviewed me was the series director, Val.

No doubt those old hags on Loose Women will now write strongly worded newspaper pieces about Dead Pools. I'd happily add Jane Moore to any DP list of mine if fate worked like that.....

According to IMDB Jonathan Adams died in June 2005.

IMDB

Razor

He did indeed, he was one of my first DDP hits, this thread was actually started in Feb 2005 when I was quite new here and starting random threads as lots of newbies do. Jonathan Adams died in June 2005, this thread was forgotten about and now brought up again.

Imogene Clair one of the Transylvanians died less than two weeks later and she didn't get any obits apart from in The Stage. As she was one the Transylvanians with the most credits to her name it's highly unlikely any others will (apart from Biggins who has already been mentioned)

Interview goes out - by the way - at 11.10pm on the 24th July 2008 (next Thursday) but you can only see it on ITV Westcountry (I think you can also get it via Sky??)

If you really want to see it and have sky, this is what to do....

press services

press system set up

press add channels

enter frequency........ 10.832

enter polarisation....... H

enter symbol rate ......22.0

enter FEC ..................5/6

press find channels

tab down to westcountry

and store it...................... ENJOY :crossbone:

This is just SO wrong!!!!! :crossbone:

• Like 1

This is just SO wrong!!!!! :crossbone:

What - my interview or the remake? :crossbone:

I'd probably agree on both accounts...

The remake, of course.

Doubtless your interview will turn up in due course on You Tube for us all to enjoy.

The remake, of course.

Doubtless your interview will turn up in due course on You Tube for us all to enjoy.

The preview's on ITV Westcountry (www.itv.com/westcountry - programmes) at the moment - the naked lady has nothing to do with me... sadly. :crossbone:

Preview is on episode 2, part 2 - 10 minutes in.

Whilst my bald patch is clear for all to see, I don't look as fat as I thought I did. But - My God - I look tired. Hardly surprising considering I was up at 5am that morning to get to another function.

Be nice, those of you who watch it & be honest - I won't get to see it until tomorrow at the earliest, possibly Sunday afternoon. :crossbone:

Um.. keeping on topic - O'Brien still doesn't look good.

The remake, of course.

The preview's on ITV Westcountry (www.itv.com/westcountry - programmes) at the moment - the naked lady has nothing to do with me... sadly. :crossbone:

Whilst my bald patch is clear for all to see, I don't look as fat as I thought I did. But - My God - I look tired. Hardly surprising considering I was up at 5am that morning to get to another function.

Be nice, those of you who watch it & be honest - I won't get to see it until tomorrow at the earliest, possibly Sunday afternoon. :crossbone:

Well, that wasn't too bad, apart from that irritating slaphead. And Richard O'Brien. innocent0009.gif

The remake, of course.

:crossbone: You can see my name in the preview! Yesssss! I'm so excited, you wouldn't even believe it (long story, lot of therapy etc.). I hope that when the episode actually comes out, I'll find a way to post it to my Facebook account (and watch my friend count drop astronomically). :crossbone:

I was expecting you to have a higher voice actually. And a mustache. Not sure why, maybe I was influenced by that picture of General Gordon.

Very good RJ. I found the whole programme was very good :crossbone:

The narrator on O'Brien's remake was Michael Aspel....anyone here any updates on him lately?

:o You can see my name in the preview! Yesssss! I'm so excited, you wouldn't even believe it (long story, lot of therapy etc.). I hope that when the episode actually comes out, I'll find a way to post it to my Facebook account (and watch my friend count drop astronomically). :P

I was expecting you to have a higher voice actually. And a mustache. Not sure why, maybe I was influenced by that picture of General Gordon.

General Gordon had a deep masculine voice. I fear you might be mixing me & him up with someone else :lol:

Still haven't seen it - I might have a look in a little while...

Miser: Aspel seems to be doing fine as far as one knows.

I've just heard that Sadie Corre who was the littlest Transylvanian has died, unlikely she'll get an obit considering who else has died recently, but she was great so didn't want her death to go unnoticed .

I've just heard that Sadie Corre who was the littlest Transylvanian has died, unlikely she'll get an obit considering who else has died recently, but she was great so didn't want her death to go unnoticed .

Obituary, of sorts, for Rocky Horror actress Sadie Corre, 91, "one of Britain's best pantomine cats".