Sign in to follow this  
Handrejka

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

http://hubmesh.com/moira-brooker-and-her-husband-anthony-milner-who-have-been-married-since-1985-share-a-passion-for-acting.html

According to imdb Anthony Milner died in July 2015. I can't find any confirmation anywhere else though.

I also can't seem to post the link to imdb. Edited to add link above, though the wording seems rather bizarre.

I'll say; the whole damn article is present tense and the two sentences about his demise, whatever it might be, are dismissive. Then it goes right back into present tense like he's alive. I dunno about this one. Bizarre indeed.

SC

http://hubmesh.com/moira-brooker-and-her-husband-anthony-milner-who-have-been-married-since-1985-share-a-passion-for-acting.html

According to imdb Anthony Milner died in July 2015. I can't find any confirmation anywhere else though.

I also can't seem to post the link to imdb. Edited to add link above, though the wording seems rather bizarre.

I'll say; the whole damn article is present tense and the two sentences about his demise, whatever it might be, are dismissive. Then it goes right back into present tense like he's alive. I dunno about this one. Bizarre indeed.

SC

Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2015 on Google Books has it.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=BLcfDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA241&lpg=PA241&dq=%22British+Actor+Anthony+Milner%22+rocky&source=bl&ots=GbzeB-l4YD&sig=WPercMHalhdlQwlMjER58NiTljQ&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=%22British%20Actor%20Anthony%20Milner%22%20rocky&f=false

Edit: Just noticed Ulitzer95's post; apologies.

SC

Looking at a random sentence from that article - "Brooker was born in 1957 in Croydon from her parents Victor Brooker and Ethel Basset.", I think it's just written extremely badly rather than anything more sinister.

Tim Curry will be providing the voice for the narrator for the Netflix remake.

I always get a little frightened whenever I see this thread updated.

I'm frightened by the remake, much less this topic.

• Like 2

It is very sad to see these pictures of Tim Curry in a wheelchair. There is not much real information about his health but his expression is so blank.

2017?

It is very sad to see these pictures of Tim Curry in a wheelchair. There is not much real information about his health but his expression is so blank.

2017?

I reckon he has suffered sight damage from the stroke as his eyes look vacant but his mind is clearly undiminished.I read somewhere that he is a chainsmoker and refuses to quit after his stroke.Even if that is false he should be on the list next year.Any health problem such as a cold could finish him off.He looks very weak indeed.Such a shame .One of my favourite actors :/

• Like 2

Post deleted.

Too hasty to post. It is a parody account.

What did it say?

It was a reprimand from a parody twitter account saying as so many talented people have died in 2016 why are we grieving for someone who is still alive. If it had been from Mr TC himself it would have been worth sharing otherwise it is just like someone on here expressing an opinion.

In my defense the tweet had been retweeted by Eric Idle whose account is genuine.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 19:01, Ulitzer95 said:

Good spot. That's 10 of the Trannies dead now, 9 living (though could be 8 as Tony Cowan has gone AWOL)

Yes, Cowan is a bit of mystery. I'm not even sure if that's his real name.

Looking at the Shock Treatment cast, Darlene Johnson died in 2009 according to imdb

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1714148/?ref_=tt_cl_t10 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Yes, Cowan is a bit of mystery. I'm not even sure if that's his real name.

Looking at the Shock Treatment cast, Darlene Johnson died in 2009 according to imdb

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1714148/?ref_=tt_cl_t10 

Based on this Obit from The Stage: https://www.thestage.co.uk/features/obituaries/2009/darlene-johnson/

No mention of the film, but the Ruby Wax connection is highly persuasive. I'll update.

• Like 1

Not where I thought I’d find it but here’s a pic of Tim Curry

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Banana said:

Not where I thought I’d find it but here’s a pic of Tim Curry

This would have been better placed in the Tim Curry thread.  :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

This would have been better placed in the Tim Curry thread.  :(

it wouldn’t have 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Banana said:

it wouldn’t have 

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000  likes

Seen a recent Q&A Zoom Chat Video with Tim Curry from this month & he looks in grim shape, Very frail & Looks like he suffered another stroke or is terminally ill. Missing a tooth now as well. A stark contrast to last month's Q&A where he seemed very upbeat & energetic. Was even more talkative too. Even laughed a bit. All things considered

11 hours ago, MILFHunterGMan said:

Seen a recent Q&A Zoom Chat Video with Tim Curry from this month & he looks in grim shape, Very frail & Looks like he suffered another stroke or is terminally ill. Missing a tooth now as well. A stark contrast to last month's Q&A where he seemed very upbeat & energetic. Was even more talkative too. Even laughed a bit. All things considered

Any way of accessing a picture from it?

12 minutes ago, Sean said:

Any way of accessing a picture from it?

I assume this is what @MILFHunterGMan is referring to.

EDIT: Here's another one of these Zoom chats. In this he's sat there in his wheelchair puffing away on a cig. It's as if having a major stroke taught him nothing. So reckless.