Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Oh, you fucker. You had me for a second there.

*reads whole article*

Actually this could have consequences couldn't it.

• Like 1

Queen Xanxia of Zanak?

LOL....... wut?

oh by the way Bibs, Bibby, The Bibster..... (whichever one you find least offensive) I'd start thinking of a "member title" to put just underneath your name like I've just done, cos when you get to 1,500 posts it rather rudely starts suggesting that you need to get a life!

• Like 1

Being a bit nerdy. Time should get it. I think I will be Biblio anything else sounds like Beiber.

Since she's pretty much the No.1 "icon" or pet of the Deathlist at the moment, I thought I would just post a few pics of what the old bat looks like these days, just to remind ourselves (and any newcomers) what we're actually dealing with here.

(Warning: Gross)

This one is from 2011:

zsa_zsa_gabor.jpg

Here she is doing an even better Wacko Jacko impression than Leigh Francis - i.e. looking like she could fly out of the wheelchair any second, if so much as a fucking 7mph breeze decided to blow. Year unknown.

zsa-zsa-gabor.jpg

And this last one has to go in spoiler tags cause it might make you jump, a bit scary this one.

spl_zsa_zsa_gabor_jef_120207_wmain.jpg

Ooh christ. Nasty. Almost defies description.

Really to accompany these photos you should have one of her in her glamorous heyday just to provide the contrast.

Some people might assumed she always looked like an extra from Fraggle Rock.

Yes, I think it's unkind to mock Zsa Zsa for her appearance, there's nothing she can do about it now.

1972-zsa-zsa-gabor-400.jpg

http://www.theguardi...lastic-surgery/ - Von Arsehole has botched plastic surgery that has morphed him into Mr Magoo - God Karma is a wonderful thing :P!

But this made me sN-word. Finally a genuine title!

"Prince von Anhalt married Hollywood siren Gabor in 1986, and holds the title of longest-lasting husband."

• Like 1

I think it's about time to pull together a list of all those recent outstanding predictions in a sweepstake type fashion and now some-what add to it's girth.

Madame Defarge - Sep 5th

maryportfuncity - Sep 12th

wildstorm - Sep 15th

Tomb raider - Oct 1st

The Unknown Man - Oct 9th

Ra Ra Rasputin - Oct 26th

Rotten Ali - November 29th

philheybrookbay - December 6th

heaven can wait - December 12th

CarolAnn - December 20th

Davey Jones' Locker - December 26th

chicago103 - "before the end of the year" = December 31st

EST.1993 - January 19th

Kaylia K was the new year now "any time in the first few months = January 30th

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Rose - "sometime in the next couple of months" = February 3rd

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Eesti - February 6th

Spade Cooley - February 11th

Vaagheid - was "two more months" now = March 9th

CaptainChorizo - "live to see 2012" = 1st Jan 2012

Durham Red - "a few more years" = 19th August 2012

Paul Bearer - 21st Dec 2012

Now so many of these have already expired, I think it's fair to say that every one should get the chance to make a new prediction if they need one.

Has there ever been another celebrity who's been dying for 4 whole years without actually dying? It's mind-blowing. :blink:

Ronnie Biggs?

Ronnie Biggs?

Ah, yes, that's true. But Zsa Zsa is a decade older and has no legs. Poor girl. :(

She has one but yeah she is also bedridden and mentally incompetent unlike Biggs who retained his memory.I think it is so cruel to keep her alive through a feeding tube at her age and condition!I will be relived for her when she does eventually go!If I where Von Arsehole I would just let her go naturally.

• Like 1

By the looks of that sweepstake Paul Bearer has effectively won it by going long.

When did she get the last rites again? I think Fignon was still alive at the time!

EDIT - Yep. The 5th death of 2010 poll, after Fignon carked it, and Zsa Zsa was given the last rites. Incredibly, the only person mentioned in that thread she hasn't outlived yet is Michael Douglas.

Well if you want to go by "last rights" then Niki Lauda wins hands down...

38 years and counting...

38 years and counting...

Indeed, was fairly strident and animated last weeked in criticising Nico Rosberg. Doubtless there's someone out there who could quote an infant given the last rights at birth who lived 100 years, or summat.

I have a feeling she will go this year -been very quiet recently and she is in the worst shape of anyone on this thread (as far as we know)! I`ll say November 17th from a stroke.

Ok then; she is very very old by now and her heart will skip a beat and a second and a third... and that will be on December 1st. Goodbye Zsa Zsa.

38 years and counting...

Indeed, was fairly strident and animated last weeked in criticising Nico Rosberg. Doubtless there's someone out there who could quote an infant given the last rights at birth who lived 100 years, or summat.

I actually knew of a chap that happened to. As far as I know, he's still in the land of the living now (about 30 years on). Neither he nor Lauda were on the Deathlist at the time though. :D

It's a testament to the vagaries of life though, for Zsa Zsa to have near universal selection as the expected next Deathlist hit way back in August 2010, and for her to since out live 43 (and counting) deathlist picks. I'm still hoping she outlives her useless husband, myself.

Where's my post gone? - 26 Dec 2015

December the 18th 2014 . One winter too much for good old zsa zsa .

Does it ever get very cold in Los Angeles during the winter season?

Does it ever get very cold in Los Angeles during the winter season?

I guess not by UK standards , but someone acclimatised to 30 degrees being the norm might suffer from the temperature dipping to 15 to 8 degrees especially when old .