Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Mr. C could simply be correcting the DL Committee who seem to think she is 98 years old (according to the front page).

Thus Mr. C is simply saying she is not 98. Zsa Zsa is 91.

disarming reposts such as his equivalent to the Immelmann manoeuvre where an inoffensive and cheery response takes the heat out of any exchange.

Beautiful metaphor, Sir.

I hadn't thought about Herr Immelmann's famous urn since my days of reading Victor, the comic for Boys. Well, xenophobic, maladjusted war-obsessed boys anyways.

Here it is in all its glory...

Immelmann_Turn.jpg

Mr. (I'll have to let you know) .. It's very Godot. All the ... new members are waiting for you.

To sum it up it was you're nice way of saying 'Continue this style' and Star Crossed will go mad dog on you're ass. True, but I have just one little disagreement.

You see, if I were a new member I wouldn't be studying posts of somebody else. Obviously that approach is very... original

I like to think every entity has the right (and should be encouraged) to display their charismatic side. The act of being informative is also a quality one should obtain but in my view there is a little more to it then that. I do agree Mr. C should up his quality 'and if you meant studying the posts of others is a way to grasp the general idea' then I hear it but otherwise (No) I don't think he should build his personality off the effort of others. It's either you got it or you don't.

Zsa Zsa is 91
... a Rottweiler savaging from my friend Mr. Star Crossed who has strong opinions ... The Red Baron is out there, circling, waiting to pounce on post whores and shaky posters wherever he can spot an easy kill.
The easy kills, Mr. Godot, are precisely the ones we need to be making. Why tolerate idiots? IMHO, people should try to hit the ground running, or at least jogging, when they join a forum. And thanks, I'll let my own posts do my talking in future if that's ok.
... 'Continue this style' and Star Crossed will go mad dog on you're ass. ...
BS, I'll do my own posting, thanks.

As for mr. c... I wonder if he's the m.c. of the same name out of the Shamen. :skull: If so, we have something in common already in that we can both recite the lyrics to all the verses of Move Any Mountain.

If a kindly mod could delete back to the last on-topic post I'm sure we'd all be grateful. So would Zsa Zsa who is, I'm assured by a mutual confidante, an avid reader of this thread, and a notorious loather of idle, tawdry chit-chat. That's why she never turns up in the DL chat; just can't handle small-talk. She does like a *slap* now and then, though...

Well I'm not a kindly mod, so I'm not going to delete any off-topic posts.

But by way of compromise, I have deleted the last on-topic post in this thread, since it was from Dave.

Hello

I am shocked and appalled that Zsa Zsa Gabor is not in this year's list. Difficult to believe but she is still alive and on husband number nine. Surely time she was reconsidered for the list Mr Reaper.

Mr Stats

It might be too late for that.

Stand by....

[Edit - Cancel that actually. I heard a whisper (not a twitter) that she was

Rushed to Cedars Sinai Hospital with pneumonia on June 1st. Her husband Prince Frederick said in the interview [with a German Magazine] that she is in a critical condition.

But I can't find any verification of this at all, so I'm inclined to believe it's bollocks. Anyway. if she does expire in the next few days, you heard it here first.]

More info on Zsa Zsa's health.

Legendary actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is reportedly seriously ill after coming down with pneumonia, a German magazine is reporting.

Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, told Bunte Magazine that his wife was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after suffering "severe headaches and a high temperature."

The magazine's report has not been independently verified.

Zsa Zsa, whose sister Eva Gabor died in 1995, has reportedly been in a poor mental state for some time. "She really does not want to live anymore," Von Anhalt was quoted as saying. "All of her girlfriends are dying and that makes her really sad."

The Hungarian-born actress, 92, is sometimes referred to as the original Paris Hilton. She is often recognized more for her many marriages and outrageous behavior--including notoriously slapping a cop during a traffic dispute--than her acting career.

I admit she's one of those on my list I'm just eagerly waiting for her to die. She's 92 years old and is ill health and financial straits. Probably is best for her to just pass on.

More info on Zsa Zsa's health.

Legendary actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is reportedly seriously ill after coming down with pneumonia, a German magazine is reporting.

Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, told Bunte Magazine that his wife was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after suffering "severe headaches and a high temperature."

The magazine's report has not been independently verified.

Zsa Zsa, whose sister Eva Gabor died in 1995, has reportedly been in a poor mental state for some time. "She really does not want to live anymore," Von Anhalt was quoted as saying. "All of her girlfriends are dying and that makes her really sad."

The Hungarian-born actress, 92, is sometimes referred to as the original Paris Hilton. She is often recognized more for her many marriages and outrageous behavior--including notoriously slapping a cop during a traffic dispute--than her acting career.

I admit she's one of those on my list I'm just eagerly waiting for her to die. She's 92 years old and is ill health and financial straits. Probably is best for her to just pass on.

Best for her? You have the arrogance to announce whether it is best for someone else to live or die?

• Like 1

She's going to be 93 next year, not 100 according to Wiki. IMDb say: "It is unclear as to Zsa Zsa's birth date; sources vary from 1917 to 1919." So whatever it is, she is not going to be 100.

She now faces the prospect of being California's next first lady after Von Anhalt announced his own independent campaign to succeed Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz0dv88nYv4

Bring it on.

Zsa Zsa has been was snapped out, with her husband, for the first time in 2 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...appearance.html

What a looker! :P

Zsa-Zsa won't go break-dancing any time soon but seems good for another 5 years - her family seem remarkably long-lived.

She's one of those celebs that everybody is waiting on to die. She's had a shitload of health problems and has been on the brink of death in recent years more times than she can count.

But yeah, she's been one of the bigger death teases. She could live till 100 for all we know!

Zsa Zsa has been was snapped out, with her husband, for the first time in 2 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...appearance.html

What a looker! :wub:

Zsa-Zsa won't go break-dancing any time soon but seems good for another 5 years - her family seem remarkably long-lived.

She's one of those celebs that everybody is waiting on to die. She's had a shitload of health problems and has been on the brink of death in recent years more times than she can count.

But yeah, she's been one of the bigger death teases. She could live till 100 for all we know!

Not me.

It has to be said, as tactfully as I can, that you truly are THE complete w***er.

There is nobody on this forum who talks about death in the way that you do. There may well be the tongue in cheek comments and the general feel that this place positively lives for the next Celebrity death but the truth is somewhat different.

Its no coincidence that the names which are picked every year are, generally, very old and/or very ill. It is not rocket science to pick people who are probably going to die sooner rather than later. Having a guess at who will go next isnt neccessarily macabre, its just nonsense.

You take something that is quite trivial, in the great scheme of things, and turn it into somesort of blood lust/Voodoo bollocks.

IF you really are what it says on the tin, you are a sick twat that needs shooting.

Im certain there will be a queue of members eager to pull the trigger.

I have a somewhat personal connection with Zsa Zsa Gabor in that she was born on the exact same day and year (February 6, 1917) as my grandmother and both are still alive at the age of 93.

Anyways about the pictures I wouldnt say she looks good or has alot of time left just by looking at them. Consider the fact that she is in a wheelchair being pushed around and doesnt really have to do much to show up in public. Other than that she is dressed up (as is her style) in a hip and young looking fashion (for a 93 year old anyways) and that might give an illusion of an appearance of good health but overall she is unrecognizable comparted to what she was and she is still a very good death list candidate. Afterall many people in much better shape have made apperances in public in the year of their own demise. All we can really gather from these pictures is that she is conscious and presentable enough to be wheeled around in public.

Some reports say that she is in "bad condition".

Zsa Zsa hospitalized with broken bones.

Breaking several bones at 93? I think shes finished.

Some reports say that she is in "bad condition".

Will you provide a source, or should I delete this useless and uninformative post immediately?