Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Zsa Zsa Gabor (the 93 year old version) is sporting a new hip... just remains to be seen how the "other broken bones" go.

New hip at 93. You have got to be joking! My old next door neighbour had two new hips in her 80's but having them knocked her for six. For best recovery the doctors need the patient to be up and mobile on the new hip very quickly. I don't think there's any chance she could do that, being half paralized and already wheelchair bound. Very high chance of DVT's and clots going round in her blood stream. I think it's under 6 months tops now folks - since I can't see her being strong enough to recover from this major operation.

New hip at 93. You have got to be joking! My old next door neighbour had two new hips in her 80's but having them knocked her for six. For best recovery the doctors need the patient to be up and mobile on the new hip very quickly. I don't think there's any chance she could do that, being half paralized and already wheelchair bound. Very high chance of DVT's and clots going round in her blood stream. I think it's under 6 months tops now folks - since I can't see her being strong enough to recover from this major operation.

Let's hope she sees the New Year in. DDP here I come...

"Not looking good" http://www.popeater.com/2010/07/23/zsa-zsa...ical-condition/

"Not looking good" http://www.popeater.com/2010/07/23/zsa-zsa...ical-condition/

If she pulls through do you think she will sue the person who telephoned her?

A witty remark in the Nick Griffin-thread set me on the track of a thorough investigation on Prince Philip's extramarital adventures. And according to the always reliable New Statesman, the duke of Edinburgh had been involved with Zsa Zsa Gabor.

I'd say that Zsa Zsa, after realising that her lover couldn't be tempted to leave his wife and mix with the rich and famous, ended up with a fake-prince with a greek-sounding name (hey, in America Greece is something of a province of Germany as they both start with a 'g'!)

The same article claims, however:

The Queen is not at all what she seems. Behind her suspiciously youthful flesh, she is in fact a 12-foot lizard. A cabal of these lizards (whose other members include George Bush Sr and the Pope) secretly manipulates world events.

Not sure what to think of that.

The Queen is not at all what she seems. Behind her suspiciously youthful flesh, she is in fact a 12-foot lizard. A cabal of these lizards (whose other members include George Bush Sr and the Pope) secretly manipulates world events.

Seems plain as day to me.

Seems plain as day to me.

The Brian Harvey thread is, naturally, the place to find more discussion on evil reptillian shape shifters. :nerd:

Zsa Zsa is doing better and is expected to leave hospital soon. I'd say she's a huge favourite for becoming the next DL-hit though (if there's going to be one... it's an exceptionally quiet year thus far).

Maybe she's slimming down for her next wedding dress. :P A coffin.

Pine boxes can be such a drag to get into.

Well when you've married as much as Zsa Zsa will it be dark stained wood? It can hardly be white......

I'll get my coat.

Maybe she's slimming down for her next wedding dress. :P A coffin.

Pine boxes can be such a drag to get into.

Well when you've married as much as Zsa Zsa will it be dark stained wood? It can hardly be white......

I'll get my coat.

I don't think prince Von Golddigger cares, as long as Zsa Zsa carks it pronto. (And neither do I, to be honest.)

Looks like she's been re-admitted to hospital with "complications".

They removed a blood clot. As she's in shock, doesn't eat or respond to visitors, things are looking grim for the diva.

For some reason, Im more intrigued by her husband than by the ailing star herself. He withdrew from the California Governor election, which is a shame as he would certainly have added some colour to it. One of the highlights of his platform was to overturn the ban on same-sex marriage, for quite remarkable reasons: "He says he believes in marriage between a man and woman, but also defends the constitution which says equal rights for all. "Let them be as miserable as the rest of us.""

Wow! That's something for a man who's only claim to fame is being married to a celeb.

I just checked his program, and it doesn't look that bad. He wanted to lower drinking age to 18, open the US-Mexican border, legalize pot, make university college free and - as I mentioned before - he defended gay marriage. I'm not proud of it, but I could have voted for this guy!

For some reason, Im more intrigued by her husband than by the ailing star herself. He withdrew from the California Governor election, which is a shame as he would certainly have added some colour to it. One of the highlights of his platform was to overturn the ban on same-sex marriage, for quite remarkable reasons: "He says he believes in marriage between a man and woman, but also defends the constitution which says equal rights for all. "Let them be as miserable as the rest of us."

As good a reason as any, I'd say.

Wow! That's something for a man who's only claim to fame is being married to a celeb.

I just checked his program, and it doesn't look that bad. He wanted to lower drinking age to 18, open the US-Mexican border, legalize pot, make university college free and - as I mentioned before - he defended gay marriage. I'm not proud of it, but I could have voted for this guy!

Of course we don't have real borders anymore and there are voices to increase drinking age to 18 here, but otherwise his progam sounds rather Dutch.

And that for a Jerry. :banghead:

regards,

Hein

He has another claim to fame in that he thinks he is a Prince because he was adopted...at the age of 27...by some old Germanic Princess.

Sounds like a twat.

He has another claim to fame in that he thinks he is a Prince because he was adopted...at the age of 27...by some old Germanic Princess.

Sounds like a twat.

It's even worse: he was 37, he's not a prince, his real name isn't even Frédéric and he married a woman 30 years his senior who's famous just because she had great looks - three centuries ago. It's all rather sad, though the uniform does look good on him.

4935.jpg