Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Ghoulin Rouge?

I've got nothing. All of the good ones have already been taken. =P

It seems our game is up, or at least that's what Sabrina Brody (whoever that may be) thinks.

She May Be Wrong.

regards,

Hein

I thought we already knew that she had been sent home?

My understanding was that she went home after refusing treatment. She is not recovering, but dying at home?

(Although I do understand it is quite off receiving the 'last rites' before swapping deathbeds.

Zsa Zsa divorces from life?

At least Baron Von Scarey Monster will keep the house in this divorce settlement!

At least Baron Von Scarey Monster will keep the house in this divorce settlement!

Did she die yet? Anybody remember that time when she assaulted a policeman? She was hitched to Prince von Anus or whatever you call him back then, so they seem to be together a long time. Anybody know who else she was married to?

Did she die yet? Anybody remember that time when she assaulted a policeman? She was hitched to Prince von Anus or whatever you call him back then, so they seem to be together a long time. Anybody know who else she was married to?

The internet is a wonderful invention

Wiki notes the following with regard to the marriages of Ms Gabor

Gabor has been married nine times. She was divorced seven times, and one marriage was annulled. Her husbands, in chronological order, are:

Burhan Asaf Belge (1937–1941) (divorced)[6]

Conrad Hilton (April 10, 1942–1947) (divorced)[7][6]

George Sanders (April 2, 1949 – April 2, 1954) (divorced)[6]

Herbert Hutner, chairman of the board of Struthers Wells Corporation (November 5, 1962 – March 3, 1966) (divorced)[8][9]

Joshua S. Cosden, Jr. (March 9, 1966 – October 18, 1967) (divorced)[10]

Jack Ryan (January 21, 1975 – August 24, 1976) (divorced)[11]

Michael O'Hara (August 27, 1976–1983) (divorced)[12]

Felipe de Alba (April 13, 1983 – April 14, 1983) (annulled)[13]

Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt (August 14, 1986 – present)

Less forthcoming on the alleged affairs, mind. Nowt about the Duke of Edinburgh!

It seems our game is up, or at least that's what Sabrina Brody (whoever that may be) thinks.
I thought we already knew that she had been sent home?

My understanding was that she went home after refusing treatment. She is not recovering, but dying at home?

That's what I understand. Mind, her last performance may yet take some time.

(Although I do understand it is quite off receiving the 'last rites' before swapping deathbeds.

I have no idea. Never been in that situation, and I don't intend to be there.

In a novel by Willem Elsschot, De Verlossing, a gruff old atheist asks at his deathbed for a priest and shoots him, as a sort of 'last rights'.

regards,

Hein

Gabor has been married nine times. She was divorced seven times, and one marriage was annulled. Her husbands, in chronological order, are:

Herbert Hutner, chairman of the board of Struthers Wells Corporation (November 5, 1962 – March 3, 1966) (divorced)[8][9]

Less forthcoming on the alleged affairs, mind. Nowt about the Duke of Edinburgh!

No he married a half German. Actually I kind of get your point now...................

Thanks for the info! Was too damn lazy to look it up myself! Wasn't Conrad Hilton also married to another ''Not long for this world'' candidate and serial bride Elizabeth Taylor?

There seems to be some mixed messages about the current state of her health but I think the writing is on the wall she will pass this year, its just a matter of does she have hours, days, weeks or months left.

There seems to be some mixed messages about the current state of her health but I think the writing is on the wall she will pass this year, its just a matter of does she have hours, days, weeks or months left.

Then again, she could surprise us! I had believed her to be a goner back in July when she was first admitted to hospital,

But realistically speaking, she'll probably be dead by next week at the latest-I predict next Tuesday. Anybody else care to share their own predictions?

Then again, she could surprise us! I had believed her to be a goner back in July when she was first admitted to hospital,

But realistically speaking, she'll probably be dead by next week at the latest-I predict next Tuesday. Anybody else care to share their own predictions?

She'll outlive the month, and probably the next one too. My guess would be that she carks it on october 1st.

Apparently, she's 'doing much better now'.

'Having a good sense of humour about the situation' can be beneficial... perhaps not as beneficial as liver surgery would have been (If she hadn't opted out of it) :)

I say September 15th.

At this year's sorry motality rate, I suspect she's got a few years left in her.

Thanks for the info! Was too damn lazy to look it up myself! Wasn't Conrad Hilton also married to another ''Not long for this world'' candidate and serial bride Elizabeth Taylor?

Surely not often a Great Granddaughter gets a thread on the same website either!

Must be all this hiring of hotel rooms per hour. Or a cheap discount.

<----- going to have a punt on the 29th of November (this year) for no good reason.

Her husband has now collapsed. Unfortunately its nothing serious.

Her husband has now collapsed. Unfortunately its nothing serious.

Wasn't he one of the potential fathers of Anna-Nicole Smith's baby? Wonder what Zsa Zsa thought of the whole affair? Or then again she was probably too comatose to give a s**t!

I'm having my shot in the dark and taking October 9th.

I'm sticking with December 20. Everyone is going to die on December 20th. You heard it here first.

I'm sticking with December 20. Everyone is going to die on December 20th. You heard it here first.

I'm still saying Tuesday-don't know why, it's just a feeling!

No we're not Paul, because I'm bagging 12 Sept for Zsa Zsa to die, well ahead of the rest of us.

Aren't we ALL going to die on 21.12.2012?

I very much doubt that we will, Paul-unless, of course those guys at CERN f**k up big time and we all get torn apart as we are sucked into a black hole! Never fear, Zsa Zsa will be dragging the guy that guards the pearly gates up the aisle way before then! Old habits die hard and I (If I believed in an afterlife) imagine that the old bird will jump on the first available celestial being and drag him kicking and screaming to that great wedding chapel in the sky! My prediction: she won't live to see next weekend! :crossbone:

No we're not Paul, because I'm bagging 12 Sept for Zsa Zsa to die, well ahead of the rest of us.

Assuming that there are no preemptive strikes or other global faux pas before or especially after August 21st when Iran's nuclear thingy gets loaded with fuel, I choose September 5.

I thought for sure she'd have passed away by now. I'm beginning to think that she'll live until Christmas...And possibly beyond. Can't help but wonder if Clive Dunn sent her a little of what he's been taking all these years!