Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Seems old Princey boy might have called TMZ before he called 911. (Scroll about half way down)

Seems old Princey boy might have called TMZ before he called 911. (Scroll about half way down)

So, Zsa Zsa might very well be on her last legs then...

Perhaps I'm just being pedantic, but I fail to see how someone can be "unresponsive" and "clearly in distress" at the same time.

Anyway, I suspect that Zsa Zsa might keep us waiting a little while longer, so I'm going to plump for 26th October. :angel3:

Perhaps I'm just being pedantic, but I fail to see how someone can be "unresponsive" and "clearly in distress" at the same time.

Anyway, I suspect that Zsa Zsa might keep us waiting a little while longer, so I'm going to plump for 26th October. :angel3:

I took that to mean a medical sort of distress, as in 'respiratory distress', although my interpretation might be slightly biased due to the fact that I chose September 5th. :P

Earlier today on wikipedia somebody entered August 31, 2010 as her date of death but it was unsourced and quickly removed. It is still not yet midnight in California so if that person had some kind of inside information we should hear something in the next few hours.

Her family sure likes giving press releases very quickly. Also last we heard she went home to die and that's what she wanted and not more medical treatment, it seems her husband and family is taking extreme measures to keep her around. This woman has been through alot in her old age, she survived a massive stroke, a car accident and this whole broken hip incident as a 93 year old woman. I know the rich have access to the best medical care but this is starting to sound extreme back and forth to the hospital when she doesn't want treatment, she has even had last rights perfomed by a priest so spiritually she seems ready to go as well. By saying she was "not responsive" I assume they meant comatose or something and not her heart stopped and the paramedics CPR'd/zapped a frail 93 year old woman back to life, if the latter it would seem to be against her explicit medical wishes because it seems she doesnt want extreme measures done to keep her alive.

Updated at 4 p.m.: A spokeswoman for the actress said doctors at Ronald Reagan-UCLA Medical Center were able to stabilize her and were conducting tests. It was possible Gabor could go home Tuesday night.]

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010...ics-called.html

Its all very confusing- she is unresponsive- yet in pain? Surely she must be on morphine by now- hence the slip down into unresponsive state?

Zsa Zsa's husband has said that he intends to have her body preserved by plastination, in order that ''her immortal beauty be preserved in the context of a scene from one of her films''. He also said that Gunther von Hagans should carry out the procedure.

Zsa Zsa's husband has said that he intends to have her body preserved by plastination, in order that ''her immortal beauty be preserved in the context of a scene from one of her films''. He also said that Gunther von Hagans should carry out the procedure.

He might be able to bring himself to shag her now...

...He's certainly weird enough..He'll probably give it a go...

God whats wrong with putting dead people in a box and placing it in the ground :angel3: (or on the fire or out at sea), instead of being put on display like some kind of morbid curio. Maybe it is too "old fashioned."

Does anyone else realise that if he does this to her body it will be her in her less than youthful 93 year old form?

God whats wrong with putting dead people in a box and placing it in the ground :pop: (or on the fire or out at sea), instead of being put on display like some kind of morbid curio. Maybe it is too "old fashioned."

Does anyone else realise that if he does this to her body it will be her in her less than youthful 93 year old form?

The ''prince'' certainly does have a rather unhealthy, if not downright insane funeral plan.

It appears that she's eating again.

She's lasting longer than I thought. That woman must have the constitution of a behemoth!

Zsa Zsa Gabor's health continues to improve.

Her feeding tube has been removed and she is eating on her own.

Liquidised weddding cake can be so palatable.

Mind you Complan can be very nice (from personal experience)

[ /quote]

I'm beginning to think that she'll live to see in the New Year and quite possibly outlive Michael Douglas.

This might give me enough time to save her on my team for next year's DDP. :lol:

This might give me enough time to save her on my team for next year's DDP. :D

You and me both TUM. I've never known a year like this for lingerers. Seriously, I've got a DDP 2011 line up of 22 already.

Paramedics have arrived to Zsa Zsa Gabor's Beverly Hills mansion -- after the actress' private doctor spotted what he believes is a "massive blood clot" ... this according to Gabor's rep.

We're told Zsa Zsa had complained about pain and swelling in one of her legs early this morning -- so Zsa Zsa's people asked her doc to make a house call.

The rep says the doctor discovered what appeared to be a "massive blood clot" in her leg -- and immediately called 911 after expressing concern that the clot could make its way towards Zsa Zsa's heart.

UPDATE: The ambulance has transported Zsa Zsa to the hospital.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/201...-blod-clot.html