Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

So, given the lack of that leg, should the various dead pools be awarding like, 12%, of the points already...or summat?

So, given the lack of that leg, should the various dead pools be awarding like, 12%, of the points already...or summat?

Presumably only if the leg is given an obituary in a qualifying news source.

Would 12% of an obit suffice? It'd certainly give the poolers a leg up.

Alternatively, how about a missing part pool, where points are awarded for each correctly predicted amputated celeb limb?

regards,

Hein

Would 12% of an obit suffice? It'd certainly give the poolers a leg up.

Alternatively, how about a missing part pool, where points are awarded for each correctly predicted amputated celeb limb?

regards,

Hein

Would you get the "unnatural death" bonus points if the celebrity removed their own body part, like Van Gogh or that dude from So Solid Crew who shot himself in the foot?

regards,

Hein

That's exactly what I was thinking. Great Minds Think Alike and all that.

Mind you, it's a pretty stupid idea.

:skull:

I think this would qualify as an obit for the leg! :skull:

That 'prince' is a rather interesting/sad/intruiging chap. He updates his own website pretty often, but mainly with coverage by other media of his own behaviour. Look for example at his gallery of arcticles about him glueing his eyes. If that's something he's proud of, i'm really curious what the rest of his daily routine will be like.

That 'prince' is a rather interesting/sad/intruiging chap. He updates his own website pretty often, but mainly with coverage by other media of his own behaviour. Look for example at his gallery of arcticles about him glueing his eyes. If that's something he's proud of, i'm really curious what the rest of his daily routine will be like.

He is probably hoping for a reality TV show...on MTV...like the Osbournes.

His son is the guy who pays Jordan, Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, Dita Von Teese, Geri Halliwell and other sets of floating breasts for hire to go to gala balls with him.

His son is the guy who pays Jordan, Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, Dita Von Teese, Geri Halliwell and other sets of floating breasts for hire to go to gala balls with him.

Wrong thread, but great Nat Lofthouse call, Spade

I think this would qualify as an obit for the leg! :skull:

Sorry, but having read the report, there is no mention of the health of the leg, save that it is gangrenous, ulcerated and suffers from poor circulation (I bet it does now). There is no confirmation that the leg is bereft of life. In fact the doctors have declared the operation a success, thus, having got rid of the dead-weight that is the rst of Zsa Zsa, I reckon the leg can go on for years yet.

(I'm glad I saved my 1000th post for this!)

She's smiling and talking, but has not worked out that her leg is missing. Like.........yes you can go and see Ms. Gabor, but don't mention the leg! :P

yeah, she's even fiesty apparently but isn't asking questions about how it went?

I smell a coverup!

Think Lady Zsa-Zsa is a strong contender for second Deathlist success of the year

They haven’t told her because the surgeons have made the Moulin Rouge connection and identified that the leg has a commercial value. Zsa Zss Gabors leg is on Ebay.

“casually laid on your coffee-table this item makes an interesting conversation piece that would suit any living room or reception area”

:P

They haven’t told her because the surgeons have made the Moulin Rouge connection and identified that the leg has a commercial value. Zsa Zss Gabors leg is on Ebay.

“casually laid on your coffee-table this item makes an interesting conversation piece that would suit any living room or reception area”

Also being sold is the mansion - maybe selling off the major assests is an ominous sign? :D

What I don't understand is why, if they own the place, are they paying $30,000 rent on it?

Also being sold is the mansion - maybe selling off the major assests is an ominous sign? :D

A nice quote from that article:

Now it's time to downgrade to a smaller Hollywood home.

Much smaller, I hope: 2105 X 670 X 390 mm (6'11" X 27" X 16").

regards,

Hein

:wheelchair:

Also being sold is the mansion - maybe selling off the major assests is an ominous sign? :skill2:

A nice quote from that article:

Now it's time to downgrade to a smaller Hollywood home.

Much smaller, I hope: 2105 X 670 X 390 mm (6'11" X 27" X 16").

regards,

Hein

The "home" wouldn't even need to be that long as they could fold the remaining leg into the space created by the amputation.

Are the rents what we Brits call council tax?

I suspect the $30K/month is the mortgage payment, perhaps combined with the costs of maintaining the home (utilities, taxes, etc...).

I'm stealing a joke from some American comedian woman.

Zsa Zsa Gabor is selling her house because she feels its just too big now that her shoe collection has halved.

BOOM! It was funnier when she typed it...

I'm stealing a joke from some American comedian woman.

Zsa Zsa Gabor is selling her house because she feels its just too big now that her shoe collection has halved.

BOOM! It was funnier when she typed it...

Was that Joan Rivers (a potential future Deathlist candidate herself actually) by any chance?

Wonder how much the leg would fetch on Ebay? ;)

German tabloid Bild claims that hubby Prinz said that doctors have given up Zsa Zsa.

Meine Frau wird das Krankenbett nicht mehr verlassen.

"My wife won't leave hear sick bed."

And apparently she's gone potty:

Nun erkennt sie Freunde nicht mehr.

"She doesn't recognise friends anymore."

For what it's worth.

regards,

Hein