Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

I'll say one thing for her, she obviously isn't planning to go quietly

Back to the hospital via ambulance.

Zsa Zsa Gabor started spitting up blood moments ago ... and she's being rushed by ambulance to a local hospital ... TMZ has learned.

Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ ... Zsa Zsa is on her way to UCLA Medical Center.

Anhalt says there was "lots of blood coming out of her mouth" and he's worried.

Zsa Zsa Gabor started spitting up blood moments ago ... and she's being rushed by ambulance to a local hospital ... TMZ has learned.

Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ ... Zsa Zsa is on her way to UCLA Medical Center.

I hope for her that she dies. I mean she can´t be glad to be alive when she is living with all this pain and going through all these operations.

I hope for her that she dies. I mean she can´t be glad to be alive when she is living with all this pain and going through all these operations.

From the sounds of things I don't think she has any idea what is going on, no bad thing probably

From the sounds of things I don't think she has any idea what is going on, no bad thing probably

We regard battles with life and death sometimes with a wink or gallow's humor but this is starting to sound really sad. She must be valueing life a lot, she's a Catholic, so Euthanasia is out of the question. This is the church torturing their subjects by condemning that! It could have been so much more dignified. In this case she started dying weeks ago, starting with her leg....

We regard battles with life and death sometimes with a wink or gallow's humor but this is starting to sound really sad. She must be valueing life a lot, she's a Catholic, so Euthanasia is out of the question.

Doesn't tha Catholic church have a policy on divorce?

UPDATE: The Prince tells us Zsa Zsa's temperature is up and her leg is infected again. There is also blood and water in her lungs. The Prince also tells us she has an infection in her lungs as well.

UPDATE: The Prince tells us Zsa Zsa's temperature is up and her leg is infected again. There is also blood and water in her lungs. The Prince also tells us she has an infection in her lungs as well.

Shouldn't be a problem as its no longer connected to her body.

Doesn't sound good (for her) though. Daily Mail report, with pictures.

Incidently, it is her birthday on Sunday so if she hangs on until then she will probably be the DDP's biggest ever party pooper.

Shouldn't be a problem as its no longer connected to her body.

Doesn't sound good (for her) though. Daily Mail report, with pictures.

Trust them to bring up her run in with the law!

Joking aside, sounds as though she has virtually no quality of life now

Seems to be on her last leg :wheelchair::P

I find it hard to remember anyone put up such a song and dance drama between having so many and as such all manor of very serious illnesses and hospital admissions week in week out, and the next, being sent home to recover to the next news cycle!

Those last rites worked very much all too well!

I'll take the opportunity to re-post the ZZG sweepstakes standings:

Madame Defarge - Sep 5th

maryportfuncity - Sep 12th

wildstorm - Sep 15th

Tomb raider - Oct 1st

The Unknown Man - Oct 9th

Ra Ra Rasputin - Oct 26th

Rotten Ali - November 29th

philheybrookbay - December 6th

heaven can wait - December 12th

CarolAnn - December 20th

Davey Jones' Locker - December 26th

chicago103 - "before the end of the year" = December 31st

EST.1993 - January 19th

Kaylia K was the new year now "any time in the first few months = January 30th

Lady Rose - "sometime in the next couple of months" = February 3rd

Eesti - February 6th

Spade Cooley - February 11th

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaagheid - was "two more months" now = March 9th

---------------------------------------------------------------------till midday 21st July 2011

CaptainChorizo - "live to see 2012" = 1st Jan 2012

Durham Red - "a few more years" = 19th August 2012

Paul Bearer - 21st Dec 2012

She hasn't recognized anyone since her leg was removed. The doctor says she must have had a small stroke. Very sad, she must be miserable!

Seems her husband is also hospitalized at the moment

Zsa Zsa Gabor offered solid gold coffin as a gift.

Gabor’s husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, 67, is reported to have said: 'I’m going to take the casket and have the gold melted to get a nice ring out of it. These are some f****** sick people!'

She's another deserving recipient of a DL T-Shirt.

Probably her last, can't imagine anybody's gonna feel much like celebrating somehow

Dunno, perhaps they all felt like getting legless (sorry, couldn't resist).

Probably her last, can't imagine anybody's gonna feel much like celebrating somehow

Dunno, perhaps they all felt like getting legless (sorry, couldn't resist).

Looks like she's on her last leg...look what you gone and made me do! :blink:

She's hanging on for life like Hosni Mubarak!

That'll go straight to her thigh...coat!

He says she's "not half-dead." What fraction would be appropriate then? Three-quarters? Four-fifths? In the words of dear departed Alan Freeman: "Not half!"