Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

LOS ANGELES — Doctors say the blood flow to Zsa Zsa Gabor's left leg has improved since the 94-year-old actress was released from the hospital earlier this month....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42098317/ns/...-entertainment/

She is also bedridden and on a feeding tube - Link

Also I think we can dispense with the "left" and "right" and just go with leg...

Also I think we can dispense with the "left" and "right" and just go with leg...

Very true. ;)

By the way, great mix of Aussie candidates in your message footer. I would probably drop Margaret Fulton for Jeanne Little, though. Haven't heard anything about Ron Casey in years - any health news on him?

:lol::lol::lol:

How many DL picks has she outlived since receiving her last rites now? Six? Seven?

How many DL picks has she outlived since receiving her last rites now? Six? Seven?

Seven or eight. It was when Fignon passed I think.

In fact, in The 5th Death of 2009 guess thread...

Has it ever happened before that one candidate in a poll like this has already received the last rites? No prizes for guessing which way the west Cumbrian vote went.

And now she's outlived the butler too! I knew she wouldn't be the next DL entrant to die :lol:

And now she's outlived the butler too! I knew she wouldn't be the next DL entrant to die :lol:

Yeah there's fight left in the old bird yet :lol:

Very true. :huh:

By the way, great mix of Aussie candidates in your message footer. I would probably drop Margaret Fulton for Jeanne Little, though. Haven't heard anything about Ron Casey in years - any health news on him?

Makes me wonder if she'll regret not having the leg off...I hope she doesn't go out in agony.

P.S. ta for the advice DJL - I'm seeing how I go this this year and might sign up for the competition proper next year. I had no-idea Jeanne Little was so ill, I would have put her in if I did.

She's been rushed to hospital after her blood pressure soared on hearing of her friend Liz Taylor's death.

Heading back to hospital and mumbling "I'm next" as she does so.

I know, it's more curtain calls than is strictly neccessary. But, even she says she's dying this time.

The husband could get the leg over her, and move her on a bit. :rolleyes:

Heading back to hospital and mumbling "I'm next" as she does so.

I know, it's more curtain calls than is strictly neccessary. But, even she says she's dying this time.

...teasingly, she's omitted a departure date!

If indeed she is next as she has forecast, then the DL has it's headline ready made:

"Gabor makes it Four!"

More and more I get the idea the Prince is making this all up.

Detailed Aussie report on Zsa Zsa's hysteria. Disturbingly, this is our country's most serious news outlet:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/03/25/3173415.htm

Panic over she's not next! Can breathe easy...for now, at least

To be fair, I don't think Zsa Zsa Gabor had people like Diane Wynne Jones in mind when she said celebrity deaths come in threes...

To be fair, I don't think Zsa Zsa Gabor had people like Diane Wynne Jones in mind when she said celebrity deaths come in threes...

Suppose in Gabor's eyes she didn't constitute a bona fide celeb, not clocked up enough marriages or busts for shoplifting...

Exactly,

Taylor, Wynne Johnes

Dose not count much like Ed McMahon, Farrah, MJ or Fisher, Stuart, Tony Curtis

Or even Shappard, Pekar, Steinbrenner

Zsa Zsa Gabor has been rushed to hospital after coughing up blood.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if this is an old episode or a new one...

Zsa Zsa Gabor has been rushed to hospital after coffing up blood.

Well, you can guess tomorrow's story will be her leaving the hospital...

...you put your left leg in, your left leg out, in, out, in, out, you shake it all about...

PS - looking back at the thread this morning I counted that this admission to hospital is her 5th time this year and her 12th since Feb' 2005!

Zsa Zsa Gabor has been rushed to hospital after coughing up blood.

Her life seems to consist primarily now of trips to and from hospital, honestly I think it would be more merciful just to put a pillow over her face

Even von Anhalt is saying "She might not make it back this time." Reports are going through that she has since taken a turn for the worse. Last week, we woke up to Elizabeth's death. Wonder what tomorrow will bring.

ZsaZsa a go go will the curtain fall,is she realy an actor or just some old rich bit ,i just know shes a famous pain in the hang mans neck,CURTAIN CALL..