Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

is she dead yet? please someone tell me she's dead :banghead:

is she dead yet? please someone tell me she's dead :banghead:

Sorry buddy, not yet.

News reports state Zsa Zsa has emerged from her coma, but without amputation of her left leg, her chances of living another year are nill. Her husband the prince has stated she cannot tolerate any further any surgery at 94 ( Part of her right leg has been removed) So zsa zsa shall remain bedridden until the end.

Welcome to the forum.We kinda knew most of that though.I honestly think this woman is never going to die...

Welcome to the forum.We kinda knew most of that though.I honestly think this woman is never going to die...

She's alive but she ain't kicking...as it were.

I find it hard to remember anyone put up such a song and dance drama between having so many and as such all manor of very serious illnesses and hospital admissions week in week out, and the next, being sent home to recover to the next news cycle!

Those last rites worked very much all too well!

I'll take the opportunity to re-post the ZZG sweepstakes standings:

Madame Defarge - Sep 5th

maryportfuncity - Sep 12th

wildstorm - Sep 15th

Tomb raider - Oct 1st

The Unknown Man - Oct 9th

Ra Ra Rasputin - Oct 26th

Rotten Ali - November 29th

philheybrookbay - December 6th

heaven can wait - December 12th

CarolAnn - December 20th

Davey Jones' Locker - December 26th

chicago103 - "before the end of the year" = December 31st

EST.1993 - January 19th

Kaylia K was the new year now "any time in the first few months = January 30th

Lady Rose - "sometime in the next couple of months" = February 3rd

Eesti - February 6th

Spade Cooley - February 11th

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaagheid - was "two more months" now = March 9th

---------------------------------------------------------------------till midday 21st July 2011

CaptainChorizo - "live to see 2012" = 1st Jan 2012

Durham Red - "a few more years" = 19th August 2012

Paul Bearer - 21st Dec 2012

late entry:

msc - 31st Dec 2019

Sweepstake News...

4 months on from this post, and Zsa Zsa is now just 7 weeks away from being within the CaptainChorizo timeframe.

Will she / won't she?

Totally remarkable...

Well, she'll definitely be dead by 2020. That's my putting my neck out prediction.

If we're taking bets on it I'd give her 3 years max

edit-sorry,thought this was the Thatcher thread for some reason.I'd hope Gabor has a lot less than 3 years

Mr Gabor aka Prince von Asshole (or whatever hes called) has been in a car crash. It comes as no surprise that he escaped unscathed.It would be even less surprising to hear he'd crashed the car delibarately to get in the news again .. :ninja:

The TMZ waterstamp on those photos makes it look like her soul is ascending to heaven.

I hope he is going to get her to neck back the rest pronto.

Looks like she is already lying in her coffin?

Marketing idea - pre packed coffins. So instead of being in your death bed you go and lie in your coffin and then you can celebrate with a glass of champagne before you go! Think of the saving in NHS hospital bed space.

The TMZ waterstamp on those photos makes it look like her soul is ascending to heaven.

even her soul is getting impatient and is off to heaven (or elsewhere) while her body clings to life.. :lol:

Does Bollinger count as embalming fluid?

Dunno.

As it happens, I just won a bottle of it at the poker tournament held this evening at my office. I'm offering it for the experiment. Does anyone have a corpse at hand?

regards,

Hein

While we are all waiting to get the bunting out on the big day, Prince Asswipe appears to be attempting to cash in early.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jun/27...or-mansion-sale

Will she make the wedding anniversary on 14th August?

sunday week is the first anniversary of her falling out of bed and starting all this hospital hokey cokey.I'm kinda hoping we won't have to go through a 2nd year of it... :deathban:

sunday week is the first anniversary of her falling out of bed and starting all this hospital hokey cokey.I'm kinda hoping we won't have to go through a 2nd year of it... :deathban:

We need someone to be our new coffin tease now that Liz T is no more. It may as well be Zsa Zsa, though personally I'd prefer someone not on my DDP list.

We need someone to be our new coffin tease now that Liz T is no more. It may as well be Zsa Zsa, though personally I'd prefer someone not on my DDP list.

I suddenly realise that my DDP jokers have a nasty habit of surviving1. :deathban:

1 Of four jokers, only one died in office, so to speak: Awad Hamed al-Bandar, a very low-hanging fruit. One, Harold Pinter died a year later, two are alive at the moment I write this: Oscar Niemeyer and Ronnie Biggs.

regards,

Hein

I suddenly realise that my DDP jokers have a nasty habit of surviving1. :deathban:

1 Of four jokers, only one died in office, so to speak: Awad Hamed al-Bandar, a very low-hanging fruit. One, Harold Pinter died a year later, two are alive at the moment I write this: Oscar Niemeyer and Ronnie Biggs.

regards,

Hein

Al Megrahi has been my joker for three years now.

The dick.

My joker Suharto died. :deathban::shoot2: :shoot2: :wub: But believe me, the longer they hold out, while in severe painful distress, the longer the rot, the more satisfying it is. I don't know how but it is. I'm glad Suharto had two years or so of yo yo conditions.

Ok I'm beyond believing that this is a mere publicity stunt - I think its far beyond that, this has got to be in the style of Weekend At Burnie's. :(

Edited by Magere Hein
Link fixed

Ok I'm beyond believing that this is a mere publicity stunt - I think its far beyond that, this has got to be in the style of Weekend At Burnie's. :(

>>> Get up uh, get on up uh, like a dancing maching. Like a voodoo machine... *Zsa zsa is alive and well and dancing to her hidden treasure, once the music stops however.