Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE you dried up useless shell of cocoon of a Shitbug die die die........

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE you dried up useless shell of cocoon of a Shitbug die die die........

Take it you're in the will then?

Oh, she will, but the fun is, no one even knows just how many more times she will be doing the hop to hospital...

Do you guys think this tried up piece of shit jerky, reads this forum, and is keeping on on purpose just to "entertain" us? Well congratulations Zsa Zsa Dahling. You win the Oscar in "live performance". It's the job of the thespian to bring to life inanimate characters to entertain us. And this dried up playdough, is keeping us VERY VERY VERY entertained. Bravo. *Throws a bouquet made of poison ivy and pricklies, full of bees* at her as she bows.

Take it you're in the will then?

There's NOTHING in the will though.

Twat: She's in hospital.

Asshat: She's been released.

Bellend: She hasn't got a leg to stand on. :lol:

Cockspanner: WHY CANT THIS DRIED UP OLD HAG JUST DIE DIE DIE NOW!!!! :angry2:

iain: this has been the worstt year for deatlist since 1975

Twat: She's back in hospital.

Asshat: She's been released again.

Bellend: She's footloose and fancy free :lol:

Cockspanner: FOR GODS SAKE WHY WONT THIS FLEARIDDEN OLD BAG JUST DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

iain: this has definately been the worse year for deatlist since 1869

• Like 2

After I picked Zsa Zsa out of the hat on our work "Celebrity Death Sweep" I noticed she was rushed into hospital with internal bleeding. Unfortunately, she recovered but she is surely favourite to be the next Death Lists success?

After I picked Zsa Zsa out of the hat on our work "Celebrity Death Sweep" I noticed she was rushed into hospital with internal bleeding. Unfortunately, she recovered but she is surely favourite to be the next Death Lists success?

I can't speak for DLCC (DeathList Central Committee, the people who decide the List), but as I chose Mrs Gabor as joker for my DDP team I appreciate the pain they'll have at the 2011 session.

I'm considering to drop her entirely from my DDP 2012 team. Then again: every time she's brought to hospital (which happens often enough) may be the last. If she lives she may well buy the farm in 2012, which would be a horrible miss if she's not on the list.

Decisions...

regards,

Hein

I'd keep her on your list, there's always a chance if she doesn't croak next year.

The woman is tough as old boots. Reminds me a bit of the Queen Mum, although I'm not entirely convinced the Queen Mum is really dead, I reckon they've just stuck her away in the tower just for funsies

I can't speak for DLCC (DeathList Central Committee, the people who decide the List), but as I chose Mrs Gabor as joker for my DDP team I appreciate the pain they'll have at the 2011 session.

I'm considering to drop her entirely from my DDP 2012 team. Then again: every time she's brought to hospital (which happens often enough) may be the last. If she lives she may well buy the farm in 2012, which would be a horrible miss if she's not on the list.

Decisions...

regards,

Hein

After all of this drama, legs off and hospital trips, it will be a bit of an anti-climax if the old girl just slips away quietly in her sleep one night, won't it?

People have been saying that all year, one thing's for sure we certainly underestimated her!

Yeah, she's the DL equivalent of the racing tips on the Today program.