Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

The man's practically at death's door to start with. If two chancers left him alive what kind of "thugs" are they?

• Like 1

The man's practically at death's door to start with. If two chancers left him alive what kind of "thugs" are they?

I was half expecting the intruders to be deathlisters after a potential first hit. An interesting thought: if Gabor outlives Anhalt for some reason, who becomes her caregiver?

I was half expecting the intruders to be deathlisters after a potential first hit. An interesting thought: if Gabor outlives Anhalt for some reason, who becomes her caregiver?

Haven't we had enough of those jokes for a while? And besides some pea-brained donut-chomper out there who's just finished watching "The Dead Pool" will probably think you are being serious one day....

Haven't we had enough of those jokes for a while? And besides some pea-brained donut-chomper out there who's just finished watching "The Dead Pool" will probably think you are being serious one day....

deadpool_icon___png_by_axeswy-d6alhm4.pn

• Like 1

Paris Hilton?

Give her something to do for a few days.

Paris Hilton?

Give her something to do for a few days.

That's reality tv gold, that is! Bring it on.

• Like 2

If only Jack Kevorkian were still around

Silly article on one of Germany's most important news sites about "Prince" Frédéric and Zsa Zsa and the Oscars:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/leute/oscar-verleihung-frederic-von-anhalt-protzt-im-haus-von-zsa-zsa-gabor-a-1019545.html

It's in German, but for our purposes, the most important piece of information is that Frédéric hasn't told Zsa Zsa about the death of her daughter. You can watch a silly viedo there as well, if you like.

Silly article on one of Germany's most important news sites about "Prince" Frédéric and Zsa Zsa and the Oscars:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/leute/oscar-verleihung-frederic-von-anhalt-protzt-im-haus-von-zsa-zsa-gabor-a-1019545.html

It's in German, but for our purposes, the most important piece of information is that Frédéric hasn't told Zsa Zsa about the death of her daughter. You can watch a silly viedo there as well, if you like.

I found the following passage interesting:

Zwei Einbrecher hätten das Haus überfallen und ihn niedergeschlagen, erzählt er und zeigt auf sein frisches Stirnpflaster. Um 2 Uhr nachts! Bel Air sei auch nicht mehr das, was es mal war.

That translates to: "Two burglars raided the house, he said and he pointed to a fresh plaster on his brow. At 2 at night! Bel Air isn't what it used to be."

Do German burglars keep office hours?

Regards,

Hein

• Like 1

I found the following passage interesting:

Zwei Einbrecher hätten das Haus überfallen und ihn niedergeschlagen, erzählt er und zeigt auf sein frisches Stirnpflaster. Um 2 Uhr nachts! Bel Air sei auch nicht mehr das, was es mal war.

That translates to: "Two burglars raided the house, he said and he pointed to a fresh plaster on his brow. At 2 at night! Bel Air isn't what it used to be."

Do German burglars keep office hours?

Regards,

Hein

I don't know... the prince is always involved in some health scare... I wouldn't necessarily believe him. BUT, he's old and Zsa Zsa is even older. The house must be attractive for burglars.

I liked this snippet from the report linked earlier

"The two men literally beat the s**t out of him"

Bit messier than just a plaster then.

Offer them a reality show

The "prince" once participated in the german reality TV show "Die Burg" (the castle), a show like Survivor, only in a castle and with Z-list celebrities. The most noteworthy event of that show happened when the "prince" peed into the bathwater of another contestant, the It-"girl" (actually It-middle-aged woman) Kader Loth. Then they got into an argument and he allegedly hit her. She sued him and lost, then he sued her and won.

If you are so inclined, you can watch a video of the act here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42vrCzUb7Dg.

• Like 1

Offer them a reality show

The "prince" once participated in the german reality TV show "Die Burg" (the castle), a show like Survivor, only in a castle and with Z-list celebrities. The most noteworthy event of that show happened when the "prince" peed into the bathwater of another contestant, the It-"girl" (actually It-middle-aged woman) Kader Loth. Then they got into an argument and he allegedly hit her. She sued him and lost, then he sued her and won.

If you are so inclined, you can watch a video of the act here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42vrCzUb7Dg.

What a smoothy, you can see why ZsaZsa fell for his charming ways.

The "prince" once participated in the german reality TV show "Die Burg" (the castle)

Mr. DL: Hey! You see, I have this idea for a new reality show called "Die Zsa Zsa". It's gonna be a real success, I tell ya!

Television producer: Oh, I don't know. The title sounds kind of suspicious...

Mr. DL: Don't worry, it's the....uhmm...the German "die". I have no bad intentions whatsoever, I swear...heh... :evil2:

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure she died months ago but Von Anhalt was too busy being an asshole to even realize it.

I'm pretty sure she died months ago but Von Anhalt was too busy being an asshole to even realize it.

I could imagine that, too.

Or she's a ghoul who feeds on the life energies of the people around her.

Nah, she is alive, Von Anhalt would milk her passing to death, probably he'd have a special press conference like he did for her 98th Birthday and he would be all over the TV on talk shows etc.

• Like 1

Nah, she is alive, Von Anhalt would milk her passing to death, probably he'd have a special press conference like he did for her 98th Birthday and he would be all over the TV on talk shows etc.

I don't know about Californian law, but maybe he isn't even in her will? Apparently, she is "living" upstairs and only "Prince" von Anhalt and her nurses visit her. The ground floor of the house is regularly used for TV and movie productions (for example, Behind the Candelabra, the Liberace movie). Without the house, "Prince" von Anhalt has nothing. He'd get kicked out of Hollywood and would be forced to stop pretending to be something more than a german former sauna manager. ZsaZsa's death would make news, yes, but that might be the last time for him making US news.

• Like 1

Maybe we will find out that Zsa Zsa actually died years ago but the Prince never reported it when he dies himself in about 20 or 30 years time, wouldn't put anything past that fruit cake.

You got it. You have to start asking now what concrete info is available to support the premise that she is still alive. When did we last see her shipped back and forth to the hospital? One year, about 3 years ago it was every other week. Can't think that since the leg off opperation we have ever had any of these mercy trips.

You got it. You have to start asking now what concrete info is available to support the premise that she is still alive. When did we last see her shipped back and forth to the hospital? One year, about 3 years ago it was every other week. Can't think that since the leg off opperation we have ever had any of these mercy trips.

It's possible Zsa Zsa is dead as like i said in my previous post i wouldn't put anything past Von Anhalt but i do think she is still being kept alive as in December Francesca just before her own death released a photo of her with Zsa Zsa to radar online and also haven't the courts said the "Prince" and Zsa Zsa can live in there house until she dies. Most crucially the real Owners of the house who inherit it once Zsa Zsa dies pay the "Prince" about £300,000 a year to look after her surely they will get some sort of proof she is still alive as surely they wouldn't pay someone all that money every year unless they knew for certain that she was still with us.

It's possible Zsa Zsa is dead as like i said in my previous post i wouldn't put anything past Von Anhalt but i do think she is still being kept alive as in December Francesca just before her own death released a photo of her with Zsa Zsa to radar online and also haven't the courts said the "Prince" and Zsa Zsa can live in there house until she dies. Most crucially the real Owners of the house who inherit it once Zsa Zsa dies pay the "Prince" about £300,000 a year to look after her surely they will get some sort of proof she is still alive as surely they wouldn't pay someone all that money every year unless they knew for certain that she was still with us.

There's a logic to your post above but some people are so unfeasibly wealthy the rest of us simply don't get it. I saw a discussion on BBC News over the weekend about the £35 million Sarah Brightman had on hand to pay for her own space voyage. The discussion also raised the point that she'd once bought an apartment in New York and simply forgotten about it popped into her mind whilst she was having coffee with a friend.

I mean, every once in a while I'm having a drink with a mate and I'm reminded I own a copy of a particular album, but, a fucking New York apartment!?

There's a logic to your post above but some people are so unfeasibly wealthy the rest of us simply don't get it. I saw a discussion on BBC News over the weekend about the £35 million Sarah Brightman had on hand to pay for her own space voyage. The discussion also raised the point that she'd once bought an apartment in New York and simply forgotten about it popped into her mind whilst she was having coffee with a friend.

I mean, every once in a while I'm having a drink with a mate and I'm reminded I own a copy of a particular album, but, a fucking New York apartment!?

I don't mean too be rude but what has Sarah Brightman ever done to 'earn' that sort of money.

If the answer is have sex with Andrew Lloyd-Webber then she is entitled to every penny.