Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

You got it. You have to start asking now what concrete info is available to support the premise that she is still alive. When did we last see her shipped back and forth to the hospital? One year, about 3 years ago it was every other week. Can't think that since the leg off opperation we have ever had any of these mercy trips.

It's possible Zsa Zsa is dead as like i said in my previous post i wouldn't put anything past Von Anhalt but i do think she is still being kept alive as in December Francesca just before her own death released a photo of her with Zsa Zsa to radar online and also haven't the courts said the "Prince" and Zsa Zsa can live in there house until she dies. Most crucially the real Owners of the house who inherit it once Zsa Zsa dies pay the "Prince" about £300,000 a year to look after her surely they will get some sort of proof she is still alive as surely they wouldn't pay someone all that money every year unless they knew for certain that she was still with us.

You're right, she must have been alive while her daughter was alive. "Prince" von Anhalt couldn't stop Francesca from seeing her mother. Though now the "prince" can do whatever he wants with her.

You got it. You have to start asking now what concrete info is available to support the premise that she is still alive. When did we last see her shipped back and forth to the hospital? One year, about 3 years ago it was every other week. Can't think that since the leg off opperation we have ever had any of these mercy trips.

It's possible Zsa Zsa is dead as like i said in my previous post i wouldn't put anything past Von Anhalt but i do think she is still being kept alive as in December Francesca just before her own death released a photo of her with Zsa Zsa to radar online and also haven't the courts said the "Prince" and Zsa Zsa can live in there house until she dies. Most crucially the real Owners of the house who inherit it once Zsa Zsa dies pay the "Prince" about £300,000 a year to look after her surely they will get some sort of proof she is still alive as surely they wouldn't pay someone all that money every year unless they knew for certain that she was still with us.

You're right, she must have been alive while her daughter was alive. "Prince" von Anhalt couldn't stop Francesca from seeing her mother. Though now the "prince" can do whatever he wants with her.

:puke: Gross bordering on the necrophiliac

There's a logic to your post above but some people are so unfeasibly wealthy the rest of us simply don't get it. I saw a discussion on BBC News over the weekend about the £35 million Sarah Brightman had on hand to pay for her own space voyage. The discussion also raised the point that she'd once bought an apartment in New York and simply forgotten about it popped into her mind whilst she was having coffee with a friend.

I mean, every once in a while I'm having a drink with a mate and I'm reminded I own a copy of a particular album, but, a fucking New York apartment!?

I don't mean too be rude but what has Sarah Brightman ever done to 'earn' that sort of money.

If the answer is have sex with Andrew Lloyd-Webber then she is entitled to every penny.

Apart from gargling on that gargoyle's fetid semen (and copping a decent divorce settlement as a result), she's one of those strange UK musical exports who can command massive live fees and boast mega sales in territories many of us don't consider (like Russia and the far east). Samantha Fox (massive singing star in India for many years) is a similar animal but lacks Ms Brightman's level of sales. Sarah has a Striesandesque ability to charge and get ticket prices at the very top end of the markets in those territories that have proven most willing to buy her records. She also holds some sales records; like co-performing the biggest selling single in the history of the German charts which is also joint #21 on the all time best sellers list. I think I may speak on behalf of many Deathlisters when I say I consider most of her work to be little more than unadulterated shite.

• Like 1

It may seem gross, but it's a fact. Old codgers do rodger.

Roger that.

• Like 2

Roger that.

I heard a story of a care worker local to me who had a 92 year old male client with significant hearing loss, which was - sort of - the main reason she accidently walked in on him pleasuring himself! She heard him coming more than he heard her coming, or summat.

Roger that.

I heard a story of a care worker local to me who had a 92 year old male client with significant hearing loss, which was - sort of - the main reason she accidently walked in on him pleasuring himself! She heard him coming more than he heard her coming, or summat.

Do they not knock on doors in care homes?

Roger that.

Which reminds me of the lady of the night who had a client who asked to use a different orifice. She suggested he use her ear so she could hear him coming.

Or summat and I'll get me coat.

• Like 1

If that deathteaser Gabor doesn't die this year: :banghead:

I'll be amazed if she does actually, she is pretty much dead really but Von Anhalt will keep her 'alive' on her machines, he is already planning her 100th Birthday party in February 2017.

I'll be amazed if she does actually, she is pretty much dead really but Von Anhalt will keep her 'alive' on her machines, he is already planning her 100th Birthday party in February 2017.

WHAT is he doing?

Double-Z probably had no idea that she just celebrated her 98th birthday, what's it gonna be like in 2017?

And her mother also got 100 years old.

Wasn't her Mother 102 when she died, also wasn't there rumours she was actually 109, if true and Zsa Zsa lives as long as her Mum she could live another 11 years +.

Wasn't her Mother 102 when she died, also wasn't there rumours she was actually 109, if true and Zsa Zsa lives as long as her Mum she could live another 11 years +.

Some generous soul on the Internet has taken time to dig out her birth certificate (it's in Hungarian, so no one besides me can understand it here - but at least it seems genuine. ;))

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hjp1bZ0XdEE/T5HrlEbkSlI/AAAAAAAAAN0/XNZdXzYCraQ/s1600/Birth_Tilleman_Janka_BudapestVII_1896.jpg

Since her date of death was never in doubt, it proves that she was "just" 100 when she died.

Btw. even if she inherited "good genes" from her mother, her father and her sisters had normal lifespans so there's no reason to believe that she would be a supercentenarian. There's also a statistical phenomenon called "regression to the mean", which states that the children of extra tall/superintelligent people or supercentenarians might be expected to have above/longer than average heights/IQs/lifespans, but one that is less spectacular than that of their parents.

Prinz Von Anhalt's loses temporary Conservatorship over Zsa Zsa's health and Personal Care, maybe Zsa Zsa might be finally able to die.

http://patch.com/california/eaglerock/zsa-zsa-gabors-husband-loses-conservatorship

There seems to be an extra space in your URL that made it kinda bogus (at least it generated a 404 error for me). Anyways, this stuff is funny.

In addition to the unnecessary financial burden of the conservatorship proceeding, the public nature of the conservatorship proceeding has exposed the conservatee and the petitioner himself to morbid scrutiny of the public and the press, with the most personal details of their lives being a matter of public record and being the subject of public comment, von Anhalts court papers state.

I always thought that this (generating public/media attention) was the whole point of von Anhalt's behaviour, the conservatorship and public feud with ZsaZsa's daughter and quite possibly the marriage itself.

It's an interesting question whether they would (or even could) let her die now. I guess she no longer has the mental capacity to express whether or when she wants her doctors to let her go. And without an advance directive, there's no way to (legally) prove that she wouldn't wanna live like that anymore. So I wonder if anyone would dare to decide to stop keeping her alive. It's certainly risky...

Any updates on the old girl?

Surely she can't far off from kicking the bucket.

Nothing new as far as i know, to be honest she should of kicked the bucket about 10 years ago, she will still be here in another 10 years time knowing Zsa Zsa.

Nothing new as far as i know, to be honest she should of kicked the bucket about 10 years ago, she will still be here in another 10 years time knowing Zsa Zsa.

This is so unfair :( About a month ago, Prince von Arsehole stopped being her caretaker... I was sure her new caretakers would just unplug her from the machines and let her die... still, I'm not giving up hope and I'll bet that she won't see 2016!

In fact, I'll bet that everyone in my top 6 won't see 2016!

• Like 1

how she’s gone on as long as she has is anyone’s guess!

i would ask what’s keeping her up but i highly doubt she’s been vertical for quite some time

• Like 1

This is so unfair :( About a month ago, Prince von Arsehole stopped being her caretaker... I was sure her new caretakers would just unplug her from the machines and let her die... still, I'm not giving up hope and I'll bet that she won't see 2016!

In fact, I'll bet that everyone in my top 6 won't see 2016!

I think Zsa Zsa will live until at least September 2018 as i'm sure i read when Von Anhalt lost his Conservatorship rights that he and Zsa Zsa are allowed by the owners of the house who bought there home off them to stay there until September 2018.(or Von Anhalt is allowed to stay in the house 120 days after Zsa Zsa death should she die before September 2018) I don't know what happens if Zsa Zsa is still alive past September 2018 though, would be funny seeing the Prince in a state though.

how she’s gone on as long as she has is anyone’s guess!

i would ask what’s keeping her up but i highly doubt she’s been vertical for quite some time

Well it won't be here legs, am I right in thinking that she's had one amputated?

From what I've read on here and the reports, she's essentially just a cabbage now. I'd put her out of her misery personally, but I'm pretty sure the ramifications would be less than enjoyable.

If anyone has Zsa Zsa on one of their squads they should be rooting for Federer to win Wimbledon.It is rumored one of the things keeping her spirits up is she wants to see him win one last Grand Slam before he retires and Grass is the only surface he has a chance on these days.

If anyone has Zsa Zsa on one of their squads they should be rooting for Federer to win Wimbledon.It is rumored one of the things keeping her spirits up is she wants to see him win one last Grand Slam before he retires and Grass is the only surface he has a chance on these days.

perhaps if he loses she will get hopping mad and shuffle off her mortal coil finally

perhaps if he loses she will get hopping mad and shuffle off her mortal coil finally

I don't think she can comprehend that much of the outside world anymore. Besides, poor old Roger (35) is past his prime while Novak Djokovic and Murray are still young (28) and Djoko is the hot favourite.