Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

First year I've left ZZG off my list - pretty much everyone else at the Nags has her.

I will be mercilessly mocked if she goes before Jan 1st 2017. So expect her to depart on the 31st of December...

not happening bud. Gabor is dying and she will die this year.

And where have we heard that one before? :wheelchair:

First year I've left ZZG off my list - pretty much everyone else at the Nags has her.

I will be mercilessly mocked if she goes before Jan 1st 2017. So expect her to depart on the 31st of December...

not happening bud. Gabor is dying and she will die this year.

And where have we heard that one before? :wheelchair:

Yeah that is going to be my life`s mission just to outlive old Zsa Zsa.

February 6th 2017.

Taking my day, ey?!

February 6th 2017.

Taking my day, ey?!

Yes. You don't need it.

• Like 1

i still don't understand what is there on a 99 year old that can be fixed.........just let her go already and give me my first hit

Could actually be the end for Zsa Zsa apparently her surgery has been delayed.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/zsa-zsa-gabor-death-surgery-postponed/

I reckon this is the end.She is either not eating for the next week or being fed through an infected tube.In a week the infection will no doubt be worse and in seven days and she will be even less fit for surgery.Maybe Von Anhalt has finally grown a conscience or the Doctor`s have refused to operate.I think her times nearly up now :pop::shock:

• Like 1

i still don't understand what is there on a 99 year old that can be fixed.........just let her go already and give me my first hit

Humans can live to at least 122 years of age. There's still some way to go for Zsa Zsa

I doubt that source Everyone remember this is coming from the national enquier and is backed by no other source.
  • Like 1

Humans can live to at least 122 years of age. There's still some way to go for Zsa Zsa

at least 122? Do you know of people that have lasted longer?

There is no reason to believe 122 is the maximum possible human lifespan. It is possible (albeit unlikely) that someone has lived longer than Jeanne Calment (either one of the unverified supercentenarians or someone unknown). It is almost certain that someone will reach 123 within this century.

she is definitely in palliative stage, expecting her demise in medium time

• Like 1

she is definitely in palliative stage, expecting her demise in medium time

That's before 2022, right?

• Like 2

There is no reason to believe 122 is the maximum possible human lifespan. It is possible (albeit unlikely) that someone has lived longer than Jeanne Calment (either one of the unverified supercentenarians or someone unknown). It is almost certain that someone will reach 123 within this century.

yeah but zz is a plant for years and doctors hate to operate on people who are 70...after 85 not many people survive open heart/lung/whatever surgery..and she's 11 months away from 100....if i ever live to be 100 i want to eat, walk and talk like a normal person, if i lay in bed and can't move, just kill me

• Like 1

I reckon this is the end.She is either not eating for the next week or being fed through an infected tube.In a week the infection will no doubt be worse and in seven days and she will be even less fit for surgery.Maybe Von Anhalt has finally grown a conscience or the Doctor`s have refused to operate.I think her times nearly up now :pop::shock:

It's crazy letting her live, would be much, much kinder just to let her die

it looks like an era come soon to the end. Olivia De Havilland could follow in zsa zsas footsteps

• Like 1

For someone who is 99, she certainly doesn't look her age.

She looks decades younger. With a good wig and make-up she could still look fabulous.

For someone who is 99, she certainly doesn't look her age.

She looks decades younger. With a good wig and make-up she could still look fabulous.

The photo in the Article is apparently from August 2011, she will look a lot worse now than she did almost 5 years ago.

• Like 2

it looks like an era come soon to the end. Olivia De Havilland could follow in zsa zsas footsteps

Well they are the same age but Olivia clearly has all her mental faculties and can still record messages.From what I know she is pretty good physically also for a woman her age whereas Zsa Zsa is in a semi vegetative state ,bedridden ,Paralyzed and riddled with infection.I reckon Zsa Zsa will definitely go first!If Zsa Zsa died tomorrow I would not be the least bit surprised but if Olivia died tomorrow I would be pretty surprised.

I was having a look around google for some information on Zsa Zsa's health and found an article saying she's up for the role of the next bond girl. Well that would be extremely interesting to see given the circumstances!

http://en.mediamass.net/people/zsa-zsa-gabor/james-bond.html

Those "fans" seem to have no idea about her health.

Ah but what would her *cough* Bond Girl name be?

'Ow 'bout "Ash Ash"?