Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Will this bitch ever go?

Well, it seems you are the first to wonder.

• Like 4

Will this bitch ever go?

Well, it seems you are the first to wonder.

She practically deals in husbands, so she must be something of a go-er

Oh, my coat!

• Like 1

Coming up on the SIXTH anniversary of Zsa Zsa's last rites (August 15?)... she may really be immortal

Coming up on the SIXTH anniversary of Zsa Zsa's last rites (August 15?)... she may really be immortal

Nah. Let's just hope she becomes a hit for 2016.

Nicki Lauda is mortal and he had the last rites 60 years ago this month; credits hearing the priest going through that with him deciding to get better

• Like 1

Nicki Lauda is mortal and he had the last rites 60 years ago this month; credits hearing the priest going through that with him deciding to get better

My bad obviously, Lauda didn't get the last rites in 1956 but 1976

Jaoa Havelange died, but we still have Zsa Zsa. God damn it

Unfortunately, deaths come in threes and not twos

Unfortunately, deaths come in threes and not twos

Oh, I'm sure we can all come up with a third that we wouldn't miss.

The Prinz has put in a petition into the court to allow Zsa Zsa expenses to continue to be paid and to allow him and Zsa Zsa to carry on living in there current home as Zsa Zsa has "Outlived Expectations" whilst also putting in a second petition to the courts to give him a $120,000 gift to himself "to maintain his standard of living he has enjoyed in his marriage to Gabor."

http://westsidetoday.com/2016/09/07/122011/

• Like 1

The Prinz has put in a petition into the court to allow Zsa Zsa expenses to continue to be paid and to allow him and Zsa Zsa to carry on living in there current home as Zsa Zsa has "Outlived Expectations" whilst also putting in a second petition to the courts to give him a $120,000 gift to himself "to maintain his standard of living he has enjoyed in his marriage to Gabor."

http://westsidetoday.com/2016/09/07/122011/

This is a real gem. I was a little bit worried that I might get sued for calling the Prince “a parasite”, but the wording of that petition

The petition states that prior to becoming ill and incapacitated, Gabor was the “familial breadwinner” who supported von Anhalt financially.

is an honest and open admission that this is a correct description for the man. Kinda ironic for Gabor, since she had a similar relationship with Conrad Hilton, just the other way around.

Damn.WhenI saw the thread had been updated I actually believed she had pegged it on my birthday!

• Like 1

Damn.WhenI saw the thread had been updated I actually believed she had pegged it on my birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!! You'll have a great one.

What's the betting she's actually dead and he's living off her estate?

What's the betting she's actually dead and he's living off her estate?

Nah, she is still alive i think as the Prinz would milk her death for all it's worth. I also think she is still alive as in his documentary/film thing that came out last month he is seen feeding her, you can see her head, granted it could be anyone but surely it must be Zsa Zsa, also the courts and the people who are paying the money and actually own the house will surely want proof that she is still alive as know one is going to pay $19,000 a month if they don't have to.

• Like 1

The courts will have been given proof she is alive.

100 pages.

Does anyone reckon she'll reach 100 herself?

Probably.

Though as I say, when she does go, it'll probably take people by surprise as we're all used to her hanging in there. There have been 57 Deathlist hits since Zsa Zsa got the last rites.

She has outlived 11 more DL picks, which brings the score up to 68. As for people in general, not just those on the DL, she has outlived approximately 332 million human beings since she got the last rites.

How many Deathlist hits have there been since Zsa Zsa was first on the list?

An astonishing 251, all but 7 of the known DL hits overall - helped by the fact that her debut was way back in 1991.

251?! :o

Yep. About the same as Kirk Douglas

EDIT: I swear I saw his name in one of the early 90s, can't seem to find him. I did find though that Fidel Castro was first on the death in 94

251?! :o

Yep. About the same as Kirk Douglas

EDIT: I swear I saw his name in one of the early 90s, can't seem to find him. I did find though that Fidel Castro was first on the death in 94

Kirk was first present on the List in 1997 at the age of 80. He suffered a severe stroke in 1996, so that provides an explanation for his relatively early inclusion. OTOH, AFAIK he didn't really have any major health scare before that.