Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

You got me excited their for a moment. This is the wrong thread to post this kind of stuff :(

sorry, should have included her name. I've done it nowJust thought it might be appropriate to post her death here what with Zsa Zsa being Hungarian and all

image.jpg

• Like 1

You got me excited their for a moment. This is the wrong thread to post this kind of stuff :(

sorry, should have included her name. I've done it nowJust thought it might be appropriate to post her death here what with Zsa Zsa being Hungarian and all

image.jpg

I thought the whole point with Zsa Zsa was the debate about whether she ever counted as an actress in the first place!

Back when The Golden Turkey Awards (i.e. celebrating awful achievements in film) was fashionable the ironic appreciation of her work was a big part of what people celebrated

image.jpg

I thought the whole point with Zsa Zsa was the debate about whether she ever counted as an actress in the first place!

Back when The Golden Turkey Awards (i.e. celebrating awful achievements in film) was fashionable the ironic appreciation of her work was a big part of what people celebrated

She may well have been a shit actress but, f uck me, she is pretty good at hanging on to life.

She played a villain in the third series of Batman. It's over twenty years since I saw it, so can't mind her acting abilities in it, but the show was cancelled soon afterwards.

She played a villain in the third series of Batman. It's over twenty years since I saw it, so can't mind her acting abilities in it, but the show was cancelled soon afterwards.

I bet she woulda made a good reality show contestant though (or a central figure in a show like the Kardashians and the Osbournes). Her acting abilities were nothing special, but she had a unique kind of self-deprecating humour, charisma and glamorous looks in her heyday.

I bet she woulda made a good reality show contestant though (or a central figure in a show like the Kardashians and the Osbournes). Her acting abilities were nothing special, but she had a unique kind of self-deprecating humour, charisma and glamorous looks in her heyday.

Aye

Isn't she - sort of - our reality star these days?

• Like 2

If the Gabor sisters were alive today I bet they'd make a hell of a reality show. Much better then Kardashians. If Prinz is reading this we could get a 10 episode run of The Gabors next year. With only one Gabor of course...

Since it's almost December and ZZ's thread is the most popular here and we all have her on every list there is, I'll place my question here: How many hits did you guys score so far? It's 5 for me, not bad but could be a lot better, I still have hopes for 2 at least.

Since it's almost December and ZZ's thread is the most popular here and we all have her on every list there is, I'll place my question here: How many hits did you guys score so far? It's 5 for me, not bad but could be a lot better, I still have hopes for 2 at least.

I've had 6 hits so far. None of them have been Zsa Zsa, oddly enough. That said, a highly reliable source (*coughs* ) claims that "A recent report now claims that the 99-year-old actress is nearing the end" which I'm sure I've never, ever heard before so I may get another hit in before December 31st 2016 11.59pm.

20/50. I did not require QOs, though.

I don't think Zsa Zsa is a pick in any of my deadpooling teams. On the DDP I'm 10/20.

I don't think Zsa Zsa is a pick in any of my deadpooling teams. On the DDP I'm 10/20.

I've only just twigged you were "If I'm Spared Myself of course..."

That was a cool name.

That was a cool name.

Ah, that was something I once overheard on a bus. I felt like a change.

For anyone unaware, "I'm Sorry For Your Trouble" is the default condolence phrase addressed to the bereaved in Irish circles.

That was a cool name.

For anyone unaware, "I'm Sorry For Your Trouble" is the default condolence phrase addressed to the bereaved in Irish circles.

So that's why it was called the troubles. I always thought it was a rather flippant way of describing civil war, but it makes more sense in that context.

That was a cool name.

So that's why it was called the troubles. I always thought it was a rather flippant way of describing civil war, but it makes more sense in that context.

It does make death and bereavement sound like a minor inconvenience. :P

• Like 1

I think Zsa Zsa will die shortly after her 100th birthday. I say April 4, 2017.

I think she will go on for ages i'll say 2nd June 2024

My birthday in 2050.

I say January 2017. No reason just seems a good month to die.

Would be funny if she did die then as the Prinz has been planning Zsa Zsa 100th Birthday for years, if she died a matter of days before she reached it he would be fuming, still it ain't going to happen she will still be here in 10 years time knowing her.

Would be funny if she did die then as the Prinz has been planning Zsa Zsa 100th Birthday for years, if she died a matter of days before she reached it he would be fuming, still it ain't going to happen she will still be here in 10 years time knowing her.

I hope the Prinz will let her go after her 100th birthday. If he loses the house in September 2017, it will be useless to keep her alive.

• Like 3

I hope the Prinz will let her go after her 100th birthday. If he loses the house in September 2017, it will be useless to keep her alive.

To be honest that is the only reason he is keeping her alive so he has a roof over his head, he isn't doing it because he loves Zsa Zsa in fact he is abusing her really if he did have any feelings for her he would let her go and be at peace as an animal wouldn't be allowed to suffer in the way she has and continues to do so. The real question as to Zsa Zsa mortality is how long he can keep the House, if he loses it next year she will die as what use will she be to him, also surely moving her would be too much for Zsa Zsa body, but would a Court really throw a 100 year old woman who has Dementia, has one leg due to Gangrene and has numerous other health issues out onto the street? Somehow i doubt it and therefore the farce will continue for years to come as the Prinz has know one to answer to especially as Zsa Zsa only daughter Francessca is dead.

Not only is ZZG probably not about to die she's actually getting younger ! According to wikipedia she's now listed as 98 not 99 !And remember hr mother lived to 102 so we could be waiting a few years yet !

Not only is ZZG probably not about to die she's actually getting younger ! According to wikipedia she's now listed as 98 not 99 !And remember hr mother lived to 102 so we could be waiting a few years yet !

FFS - Can the BBC not investigate this and get Brian Cox on the case; he's about the only one capable of explaining her age

• Like 2

FFS - Can the BBC not investigate this and get Brian Cox on the case; he's about the only one capable of explaining her age

Nah Mary you want Roger Penrose for Zsa Zsa.