Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Her stepson Eric Hilton has died aged 83

Interesting that it's still not her dying, though their age difference reveals that he could not have been her biological child and I don't think they had a very close relationship.

In fact, I don't think she had any kind of meaningful relationship with anyone other than his hubby and nurses for the last couple of years, so Eric's death would likely not affect her in any way.

Her stepson Eric Hilton has died aged 83

Interesting that it's still not her dying, though their age difference reveals that he could not have been her biological child and I don't think they had a very close relationship.

In fact, I don't think she had any kind of meaningful relationship with anyone other than his hubby and nurses for the last couple of years, so Eric's death would likely not affect her in any way.

Don't bank on it; she's some kind of human black hole ingesting life force and draining it from others.

• Like 2

Can't believe she's still alive.

Surely 2017 will be her year. Turning 100 years old and all that.

Hope for Zsa Zsa sake that 2017 is the year the Grim Reaper finally pays her a visit as she has no quality of life and also it will be funny to see how the Prinz reacts after his cash cow is no longer available to him to exploit, though i doubt it will be, she will still be here in 5 years time knowing her.

I hope she spends every last penny of her money before she goes, leaving him in massive debt

• Like 4

I hope she spends every last penny of her money before she goes, leaving him in massive debt

Agreed, that would be good

Hope for Zsa Zsa sake that 2017 is the year the Grim Reaper finally pays her a visit as she has no quality of life and also it will be funny to see how the Prinz reacts after his cash cow is no longer available to him to exploit, though i doubt it will be, she will still be here in 5 years time knowing her.

I haven't given up hope for 2016 being her year yet !

• Like 2

In honour of her 100th birthday next year she should be number 1.

I think that she will go sometime next year after her 100th. I just can't see her going on for more then 1 year (but of course with Zsa Zsa I could be wrong!).

Would anyone like to go through all 57 pages and create a comprehensive and detailed health protocol for Zsa Zsa before her 100th birthday as a testament to one of the slowest effing cases of senescence that the field of biology has ever witnessed?

• Like 2

Just been back and read the earliest pages on this thread. I think Canadian Paul called it on the first page.

Ah, she'll go one day. When people don't expect it. The first few replies will have people calling hoax and bringing up that mediamass website or whatever its called.

Of course most of us might be dead by that point.

• Like 3

Would anyone like to go through all 57 pages and create a comprehensive and detailed health protocol for Zsa Zsa before her 100th birthday as a testament to one of the slowest effing cases of senescence that the field of biology has ever witnessed?

That'll be a resounding no from the assembled masses, then

The quick version:

"In 2004, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2005, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2006, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2007, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2008, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2009, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2010, there was the incident with the last rites as I mentioned. In 2011, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2012, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2013, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2014, Zsa Zsa Gabor did not die. In 2015, some one died. Her daughter. In 2016..."

• Like 2

(I love that show, you couldn't even ruin it by telling me Ben Elton secretly wrote it all...)

In honour of her 100th birthday next year she should be number 1.

I think that she will go sometime next year after her 100th. I just can't see her going on for more then 1 year (but of course with Zsa Zsa I could be wrong!).

Zsa Zsa deserves the number one spot more than anyone.

Zsa Zsa Gabor's health Protocol since 2005:

2005:Suffers her 2nd Stroke (July), Undergoes surgery to remove blocked Artery(July)

2007:Unable to attend Court due to leg infection after suffering a fall(July), Undergoes Surgery to help infected leg(September)

2009: Pneumonia(June)

2010: Hospitalized with Broken Bones after falling out of bed(July), Has successful Hip replacement(July), Has Blood Transfusion(July) re-admitted to Hospital with Blood Clot after Blood coming out of Hip(August), Given last Rites after having a further 2 Blood Clots removed(August), re-admitted to Hospital after being found unresponsive(September), A Snake That is dangerous and could kill Zsa Zsa is on the loose in the House(August), Massive Blood Clot in Zsa Zsa Legs as well as swelling, Rushed to Hospital(November)

2011: Rushed to Hospital to have Leg amputated due to Gangrene also suffers life threatening Blood Clot and Blood infection(January), Back in Hospital after Coughing up Blood(February), Has Blood, infection and Water in her Lungs as well as another infection in her legs(February), Suffer a small Stroke(February), Hospitalized due to no blood flow in her leg and refuses 2nd Leg amputation(March), Bedridden with a feeding Tube(March), Rushed to Hospital with High Blood Pressure after hearing about Liz Taylor's death(March), Rushed to Hospital again for Coughing up Blood(March),in Hospital yet again with Water on her Lungs(May), Pneumonia(May), Back in Hospital after feeding tube inserted into her stomach "Bleeding like a Fountain."(May), Falls into Coma after Stomach Surgery(May), Hospitalized again after having a high temp and Feeding tube is bleeding again has operation to solve the infection were blood and bodily fluids were flowing out(October), Suffers bout of Pneumonia after having second stomach operation after complications from the first one earlier in the month(October), Rushed to Hospital yet again after Stomach feeding tube begins to bleed as well as being infected, also high temp(November)

2012: Hospitalized with infection around her feeding tube and has surgery to solve problem(December)

2015: Suffering total Dementia and can no longer speak according to Zsa Zsa Daughter's Francessca agent after her death(January)Suffering from High Blood Pressure according to the Prinz(January)

2016:Rushed to Hospital with breathing difficulties after some mucus from her throat, doctors say she had feeding-tube related lung infection(Feb), Medical blunder by the Hospital as she is fitted with wrong size feeding tube, put her life at risk(Feb), Offered Euthansia as Doctor says she only has 6 months to live but the Prinz refuses(November)

That took some doing, forgotten just how much shit she has been through and how stupid it was in 2010 and 2011, it was like a soap opera, still she is indestructible.

• Like 6

Zsa Zsa Gabor's health Protocol since 2005:

2005:Suffers her 2nd Stroke (July), Undergoes surgery to remove blocked Artery(July)

2007:Unable to attend Court due to leg infection after suffering a fall(July), Undergoes Surgery to help infected leg(September)

2009: Pneumonia(June)

2010: Hospitalized with Broken Bones after falling out of bed(July), Has successful Hip replacement(July), Has Blood Transfusion(July) re-admitted to Hospital with Blood Clot after Blood coming out of Hip(August), Given last Rites after having a further 2 Blood Clots removed(August), re-admitted to Hospital after being found unresponsive(September), A Snake That is dangerous and could kill Zsa Zsa is on the loose in the House(August), Massive Blood Clot in Zsa Zsa Legs as well as swelling, Rushed to Hospital(November)

2011: Rushed to Hospital to have Leg amputated due to Gangrene also suffers life threatening Blood Clot and Blood infection(January), Back in Hospital after Coughing up Blood(February), Has Blood, infection and Water in her Lungs as well as another infection in her legs(February), Suffer a small Stroke(February), Hospitalized due to no blood flow in her leg and refuses 2nd Leg amputation(March), Bedridden with a feeding Tube(March), Rushed to Hospital with High Blood Pressure after hearing about Liz Taylor's death(March), Rushed to Hospital again for Coughing up Blood(March),in Hospital yet again with Water on her Lungs(May), Pneumonia(May), Back in Hospital after feeding tube inserted into her stomach "Bleeding like a Fountain."(May), Falls into Coma after Stomach Surgery(May), Hospitalized again after having a high temp and Feeding tube is bleeding again has operation to solve the infection were blood and bodily fluids were flowing out(October), Suffers bout of Pneumonia after having second stomach operation after complications from the first one earlier in the month(October), Rushed to Hospital yet again after Stomach feeding tube begins to bleed as well as being infected, also high temp(November)

2012: Hospitalized with infection around her feeding tube and has surgery to solve problem(December)

2015: Suffering total Dementia and can no longer speak according to Zsa Zsa Daughter's Francessca agent after her death(January)Suffering from High Blood Pressure according to the Prinz(January)

2016:Rushed to Hospital with breathing difficulties after some mucus from her throat, doctors say she had feeding-tube related lung infection(Feb), Medical blunder by the Hospital as she is fitted with wrong size feeding tube, put her life at risk(Feb), Offered Euthansia as Doctor says she only has 6 months to live but the Prinz refuses(November)

That took some doing, forgotten just how much shit she has been through and how stupid it was in 2010 and 2011, it was like a soap opera, still she is indestructible.

Nicely done, Fergie. Maybe add spaces between the years for better reading?

What a woman. In the surviving things, I mean. Makes you want to dig out those episodes of Batman and Night Gallery to see if she was any shakes as an actress, at all.

However they're not available via the quickest of Google searches, so sod that.

What a woman. In the surviving things, I mean. Makes you want to dig out those episodes of Batman and Night Gallery to see if she was any shakes as an actress, at all.

However they're not available via the quickest of Google searches, so sod that.

Trust me man, she wasn't - that's half the fun of following this lingering performance. On screen she never conjoured such drama.

• Like 2

Apparently a Heart Attack finally finished the Old Girl off, truly the end of a Death List era.

• Like 2