Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

She should've been 100 today. I'm annoyed a heart attack took her two months before she turned 100. :bat:

• Like 4

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband denies holding her ashes hostage: ''It's my wife's urn and I'll do what I want with it'':

http://people.com/movies/zsa-zsa-gabors-husband-denies-holding-her-ashes-hostage-its-my-wifes-urn-and-ill-do-what-i-want-with-it/

So, if he's holding those ashes hostage - that's an urner for him, then?

1 hour ago, TomTomTelekom said:

Interesting, though he always exaggerates. There's a "related" news article that says that he wants a job in the Trump administration.

Lebensgefahr my arse.

• Like 1

Just now, msc said:

This is a case for Columbo. "Just one more thing, Mr Van Arsehole..."

Who played Columbo? I forget.

Just now, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Who played Columbo? I forget.

John Noakes

• Like 1

Also recently the Prinz broke his foot after going out for a run, a driver ran over it and he had to jump into a bush to avoid being killed with the Prinz claiming the driver was either Drunk or on Drugs, the Driver fail to stop at the scene, and the Prinz being the Prinz he rang the papers before the Police or Ambulance. Von Anhalt must be the unluckest person alive given all the accidents he has, shame none of them ever kill him though.

19 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Also recently the Prinz broke his foot after going out for a run, a driver ran over it and he had to jump into a bush to avoid being killed with the Prinz claiming the driver was either Drunk or on Drugs, the Driver fail to stop at the scene, and the Prinz being the Prinz he rang the papers before the Police or Ambulance. Von Anhalt must be the unluckest person alive given all the accidents he has, shame none of them ever kill him though.

Would have been ironic had he required the foot to be amputated.

7 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Would have been ironic had he required the foot to be amputated.

It'd be like rain, on his wedding day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

It'd be like rain, on his wedding day.

It's a free ride when you've already paid

20914289_10212228228995192_1136721483348370330_n.jpg

• Like 2

On 14/04/2018 at 07:36, YoungWillz said:

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Bel Air estate — located in the prestigious East Gate neighborhood and once home to Elvis Presley — is being re-introduced to the market at $23,450,000 by Jade Mills at Coldwell Banker Global Luxury. The property was built in 1955 and is said to have been commissioned by Howard Hughes. 
SC

20 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Bel Air estate — located in the prestigious East Gate neighborhood and once home to Elvis Presley — is being re-introduced to the market at $23,450,000 by Jade Mills at Coldwell Banker Global Luxury. The property was built in 1955 and is said to have been commissioned by Howard Hughes. 
SC

Was hoping von Arsehole had died when I saw this thread had been updated. An odious Arsehole who exploited his wife for years.

• Like 2