Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Ok I'm beyond believing that this is a mere publicity stunt - I think its far beyond that, this has got to be in the style of Weekend At Burnie's. :(

>>> Get up uh, get on up uh, like a dancing maching. Like a voodoo machine... *Zsa zsa is alive and well and dancing to her hidden treasure, once the music stops however.

Quote from article

'and despite concerns surrounding her health was pictured drinking champagne on her husband’s wedding anniversary'

Is the Prince married to more than one person? Perhaps as their wedding anniversary is on 14th August (see billboard!) it is meant to say 'birthday'?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1TJPrGvrk

Prince wotsit van thingy has been rushed to hospital after being hit by a car whilst jay-walking.

Can we have him on the 2012 list?

Prince wotsit van thingy has been rushed to hospital after being hit by a car whilst jay-walking.

>>> Whatever anything. Just let these useless eaters DIEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dry into dust and DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

On a scale of one to ten how much would it surprise you to know that he's only suffered minor injuries..?

Prince von Asshole is just an annoying idiot who seems to like messing with peoples heads and seeking attention..He's one of the most insufferable people I've ever come across :o

On a scale of one to ten how much would it surprise you to know that he's only suffered minor injuries..?

Prince von Asshole is just an annoying idiot who seems to like messing with peoples heads and seeking attention..He's one of the most insufferable people I've ever come across :o

Who said irony was dead?

Who said irony was dead?

I had irony on my deathlist for this year but I see that Notaguest is doing his very best to revive it. :D

Who said irony was dead?

tinafey.gif

In hospital yet again

Edited by Magere Hein
Link fixed

According to the Daily Mail, the tube has been reattached and "blood and other bodily fluids had been flowing out..." which is possibly too much information. :)

Apparently her condition is currently "very unstable" so no doubt she'll be fine by next week.

if she was a cat they would have done the decent thing by now and put us out of our misery
Cats only have nine lives - Zsa Zsa has about 100!!

The conclusion is obvious: she's an alien.

regards,

Hein

if she was a cat they would have done the decent thing by now and put us out of our misery

Cats only have nine lives - Zsa Zsa has about 100!!

At this rate I reckon she'll easy make it to 100!

Looks like they are sending her home soon! But it doesn't sound like much of a life, she can't speak or move, except to squeeze her husband's hand.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/zsa-zs...sful-10-10-2011

still appears to be able to breathe and avoid the reaper one more time.

alien

Perhaps they need to disguise the reaper as a surgeon next time

wonder how big her medical bill is by now

And more pertinently, who's going to foot it.

regards,

Hein

wonder how big her medical bill is by now

And more pertinently, who's going to foot it.

regards,

Hein

well this should cover a week or two

It's going to be a bit difficult to show the house when she's there! Maybe they will only show it when she's in the hospital or something!